Chapter 13

Why me??

Ok ... what I just heard? Luhan loves Sehun. What should I do now? Tell him I know it. in what a situation I 'm blunder into. Ok stay calm everything will be fine. The only best thing that occurred to me was just run away from his room before he gives more of himself.

I crept quietly out of his room and tried the door quietly as possible to close and not to wake him. Everything has gone well.

Why do creep as quietly from Luhans room?

Oh , why you scared me always like this? Where do you come from it's the middle of the night? Kai stood before me. What Sehun said to him? Oh yes he is “nocturnal” so I would see in rare.

Come out of the kitchen. I was hungry. And why do you come from Luhans room?

He was asleep and I did not want to wake him so I wanted in my room but you stop me. I became a better liar. I used to lie so incompetent but now I am surprised by myself.

Ok. I'm off again. I wondered what he wanted to make the whole night. What are you doing the night long?

I'm at the library and read - nothing special.

And why are you doing this in the middle of the night? There was a better time of day to read.

I got my rest. It is usually at this time complete quiet and I can concentrate on my books.

Ok I’ve understood. He somehow seemed annoyed by me. I'll go then.

We'll see. I set out in my direction and he in his. It really was dead silent in this house at night. And I thought that vampires are all awake at night. I noticed only now as I was tired. God I 'm looking forward to my bed - I sighed to myself. It was far up to my room and I was glad that I finally knew my way around in this house. After an eternity, I finally arrived at my room. I went into the bathroom, yawning and even took a shower before I would disappear into the land of dreams. The warm water beating down on my body and I relaxed. What would Tao probably make now? I missed him but he was in town and had to settle something. I had not seen him since my last attack. I turned the water off and turned around and looked for my towel. Finally found wrapped myself in it, and went into the bedroom. In the dark, I put on my negligee from Tao. Ready to fall into bed and easy to sleep, I crawled into it. But something was different. Wait what’s that the light and found a sleeping Tao. He's probably waiting for me and has gone to sleep. I snuggled down next to him and fell asleep.

Ann Darling wake up. I felt nudges on my nose. I blinked a few times-the room was so bright - until I opened my eyes and saw Tao. I yawned loudly. Morning. Half asleep I sat up and realized the Tao was finally back and it wasn’t a dream.

Tao! I almost crushed him in my embrace. You're back. A few tears of joy rolled down my cheeks. How could I miss a man so?  Sweethearts please do not cry because of me. He wiped my tears away and gave me a big smile. And something's happened the last few days?

No not really. LIAR. I lied to him without batting an eye.

Then I'm happy.

I got ready for teaching with Luhan. Somehow, the thing is not quite well at least I knew what Luhan feels for Sehun and that was more than just friendship.

The lessons went thank god quickly over and I just act it normal.

I should prefer to keep out of this whole thing and I'd rather be clear what I and Tao are.

I stretched and looked at the pile of books that lay before me. According to Luhan I had recovered enough and he had given me a bunch of homework. How should I manage all this? Math, history, chemistry, biology …he overdoes it a bit. I was just buried under a few books there was a knock at the door.

Come in Tao.

It looks as if a bomb struck.

Luhan has given me a bit of homework.

He sat next to me on the pile of books and pushed a couple of them on the side.

There were better things than that. OK he is clearly too close to my face. Why does he flirt with me now?

Tao no I cannot...

He leaned over to my ear and whispered - I know you like me. This is so obvious admit it darling.

I was speechless. Was it really that obvious? He looked into my eyes and I blushed. His gaze was so intense - I wanted to look away but could not. Those dark eyes was so fascinating but also scary at the same time. He leaned further forward only millimetres separated us. For a human you're really adorable and cut.

I gasped for air. What he had just said. My mind was blank. He dragged me back to the bed. I was in rigidity - unable to move. He placed me on the bed. I said nothing - I did not even know what to say.

I like you really Ann. You're different than the others. I still do not consciously know how to answer. He has confessed his love to me and I lay there like a wood piece.  Oh God Tao finally! I smiled at him with my whole face. That was one of the happiest moments of my life. I was in Taos hug lay just there. It was such a perfect moment would not be stormed at once Kris in my room and shouted at us:

-We must flee! They had found us!-

A/N  *Juhu* new update. I cannot update in the next few days because my laptop is not working OTL I hope you like the chapter. 
Subscribes,comment and upvote ~ ~