Chapter 3

Why me??

Wake up Ann~

Yes Mum just 5 minutes please!! I turned around and closed my eyes. I was so tired.

Ann I’m not your mother. The boy giggled

What!! Oh yes I remember… I looked sadly into the eyes of the boy who sat at a chair in front of my bed.

I am Lu Han. I am now your personal physician. He looks so young but he was really pretty. I think he will be nice to me. I liked his messed brown hair. He had big dark circles under his eyes. That was the only flaw I could find on his face. He looks really tired as if he had not slept the last night.

Hello. I whispered shyly to him.

I have checked through your vitals last night. Your blood pressure is very low and you're underweight. That should make you worry but it will you get better soon. I hope. He smiled at me .I’ll leave you alone. Breakfast is ready in the kitchen. And so he left the room.

I went to the bathroom and decided to take a bath. I undressed and noticed that I didn’t wear the white dress from yesterday. I wore comfortable Pyjamas. Somebody has changed my clothes but that was it no matter at this point.

I stood before the huge wardrobe and chose a sweet black skirt and a pink blouse. Plus black sneakers. In this cabinet were clearly too many high heels. I'm pretty clumsy so I avoided high heels. High heels and I will never be friends. 

I was ready for breakfast and I realized that I had no idea where the kitchen was.  I went to the door to make sure it was not locked and pressed gently against the door and it opened. I was standing in a hallway and had no idea where long. As I followed Kris I had to pay too much attention on my breath I didn’t know the way. I just went out and looked for someone who could help me.  I felt a bit like Indiana Jones I was in this huge and ancient house and had the feeling that I'm being watched all the time.

Surprised I heard music from a room. Carefully I looked through the keyhole and what I saw didn’t disappoint me. A hot guy practiced yoga. He looked skinny but a closer look at him refuted this. He had pretty many muscles. He had messed black hair and some piercings in his ears. However he had a dark aura like this Suho guy. Somehow I was scary - my body screamed that I should leave but this guy was so attractive and I could not turn my eyes away from him. After I took a deep breath I turned away and wanted to go further but suddenly the black haired guy was in front of my face. He whispered in my ear…

-You like what you see huh?-

My cheeks blushed and I started to tremble. This hot guy was a way too close to my face.

Are you scared Sweetheart? He asked me with a lustful voice. 

OK. Anne stay strong is only a very good looking guy...I blushed even more as I looked in his dark eyes. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the next room.  I screamed but his hand shut my mouth I was hopeless no one would hear us. My eyes filled with tears and body trembled even more. God why me? I could not move, he pushed me hard against the bed and sat down on my upper body.

Are you crying because of me Sweetheart? I'll be gentle, I promise you. After this sentence he smirked at me and undid the first button from my blouse. After finishing his work he looked satisfy at my bra.

You're so cute when you're scared. Oh you are so innocent and cute. Just relax it won’t hurt. Slowly he undid my bra and smirking at my . More tears rolled my cheeks along I sobbed and began to scream. He looked shocked at me.

What are you doing!! He screamed at me with a desperate face expression.  He shut my mouth but it was too late. I heard footsteps from outside

-My saviour-

A/N Tao is so naughty ^ ^ Thanks for the upvotes, comments and subscribers~~