Chapter 9

Why me??

I woke up in a strange room next to me Suho blissfully asleep. Every move hurt. I quietly went ​​into the bathroom searching for painkillers.

God! Where are they? I searched the whole bathroom.

What are you looking for?

I turned around and saw Suho still in front of me. Only now I noticed that I was no longer . How I was ever got to bed last night?

Are you looking for that? He held a box of painkillers in his hand.

Yes! Give it to me! I tried to take it but he did not let on. Come on! I have pain! He grabbed me and put me back to bed. You stay here until I 'm back. I followed and stayed in bed, thinking again about the last evening. They have done it again with me. Suddenly I noticed a bandage on my wrist. Carefully, I gave it down and found a bit sore. He had bit me while I was sleeping and I did not even notice anything. Anger rose in me I had enough of these vampires. Treat me like I was a doll with which they can do everything.

Suho came back dressed. Give me finally the painkillers you bastard!

So angry honey?

I'm not your honey and finally give me the ing pain killers! After all, you are the cause for the pain!

He gave me the package without further word. I swallowed a couple of them and put me back into bed where already Suho was.

What happens now? Will I be every night from you? And what about my parents and my friends I'll ever see them again?

You are official death so you will never see your parents and friends again. Tomorrow will begin your home schooling. Luhan will be your teacher. And no, not every night but...

But what?

You have to cope with . I will not be the last.

Wait. I am death?

Yes, we have faked your death. You are death all believe it. For him it was apparently normal. But I was shocked. DEATH. I was death for all. 

Get ready. It is time for you to go have breakfast. I did not to want move and had no appetite after his announcements.

But I am not hungry. I want to go back to sleep.

But you cannot stay in my room!

And I will not move so carry me to my room.

And he really did it. He carried me pissed off in my room and lay down on my bed covered me up and left me alone.

Quiet sleep was what I missed. I was awake by knocking on the door.

Only 5 minutes, please~

Ann, it is time for your lessons.

I sat up and saw Luhan with a pile of books.

What do you want? I was still half asleep and exhausted from last night. I had no desire to be taught not as if I was a bad student, no, I was very good but that did not mean I loved the school. I was popular and had a lot of friends but this didn’t help me now. If I had stayed in school as long as I would not be here.

Come on, get up. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stood up. The painkillers had been worked and I was happy about that because my body was covered with blue stains. I got ready and put me to Luhan, who was reading something.

And what did we learn today?

Math, English and History - that should be enough for today.

So I was teaching again it seemed to me as if I had not gone to school one year. Luhan was a very nice teacher and he had a lot of patience with me.

That's it for today. Do your homework and see you tomorrow. I had apparently again a regular routine - hopefully. It was time for lunch and I went to kitchen. I had never seen the whole house after the meal, I would look around. I was in the kitchen alone. Just me and Xiumin. XIUMIN! I froze - why was he here?  I wanted to turn but he held my wrist.

I will not hurt you. I promise! Somehow I believed him and sat down. There was something different about him, but I knew not what. He gave me my food and sat down beside me.

I'm really sorry. I did not want to be such an . I could not and would not forgive him. It was too early for that. I ate in silence and went without further word back on my room, let him sit alone.

I started my tour of the house. It was really amazing how big this house was. I had it to a bunch of rooms, a large dining room, a library and even a ballroom. Somehow I managed to come in the garden better said park. I was alone far and wide nobody. Was that my chance to escape? I did not think about it and just ran. I ran and ran until I came to a forest. No one was behind me - they had not noticed it. I really had a chance.

Breathing got harder and I was standing in a clearing. What should I do now? - What afterwards? I had no home more I was dead for all. Even I could flee had no refuge.

I heard footsteps behind me - they had found me.

No! I ran on - I will not return to this house to these monsters.

I fell over a root. No it cannot have been already. I tried to get up but was held back by a hand.

You stay here!

I tried to free myself from his grip - and I managed somehow. I ran deeper into the woods and tried to hide.

Ann where are you? Come out of your place.

Panicked, I fled into a bush. Adrenaline flowed through my body I was so exhausted from the escape that I was shaking.

Step echoed through the forest. They came closer and closer. Seized with panic I sat in this bush and waited for my executioner.

Ann! I know where you are - come on. Escape is futile!

Anyway, I was as good as dead so I ran out of my safe hiding always in the background his voice that prompted me to stand still. I was hunted like an animal and slowly out of breath. I slowed down and stood in front of a cliff. I heard rustling - a river.

-Should I just jump and end it all.-

A/N  Hope you like the new chapter...Subscribe, comment and upvote~~