Chapter 1

Why me??

Oh !! So late – I looked at my phone and was shocked. It was 10pm and I promised my parents that I will at 9pm at home from school. That means big trouble. My parents are very strict and they hate it when I'm late to dinner… They pay a lot attention to my health, because I am very skinny and to gain weight is so hard for me so I shouldn’t skip any meal.

I packed fast my bay and went to the exit. The school was empty, nobody was here and it was so quiet I usually enjoy the silence but the silence was disturbed. I run to the exit. The school at night was not very welcoming. It was dark outside and the streets were empty. Snowflakes fall down on me and I start to freeze and of course I've forgotten my gloves.  

I was a little afraid but it´s Seoul a safe city.

What can happen?? I thought. That was a false thought.

I went straight to my bike to get away as quickly as possible from here. The wind was rising and my fingers were freezing when I started to unlock the bike lock.

 

What the hell was that? - I mumbled.  This is just my imagination! - I said low-voiced to me. I turned around and was about to make my way home but so far it never came…

-The last thing I could remember was red glowing eyes and then everything went black.-

Oh my head…what´s happen? - I lay in a large four-poster bed. No one else was in the big room. I looked around more closely. The room was quite spacious in the left corner was a large dressing table opposite was a huge wardrobe. The furniture looked old and expensive... like from another time. To my left, there was another door. Probably the bathroom but I had other problems I stood up and realized that my whole body hurts. I went to the door that look like an exit and found out that it was locked.

After the setback, I went back to the bed and saw a handwritten note:

Welcome to our home Ann.

I hope you had a pleasant journey.

Please get ready for dinner.

You can find new clothes in the wardrobe and make-up in bathroom.

Suho

 

What the !!! Let me go!! – I screamed through the whole room. A pleasant journey ... Hahaha I didn’t remember how I ended up here.  And now I realized that I was a prisoner. I did not know where I was or who my kidnapper was. I started to cry. The rest of my life caught. And slowly I fell into a deep sleep. There were again those red eyes. I woke up screaming and drenched in sweat in the four-poster bed again.

 

It was a quiet morning. Such morning that I loved. I looked around and saw that next to my bed was a small table with food. I got up and read the note that lay by the breakfast

 

Too bad that you could not attend our dinner yesterday

I hope you're better today

It would be very nice if you could attend our dinner today

Suho

 

I should eat a bit. I didn´t want to lose more weight. The last hours were enough stressful. So I took a sip from the tea. I didn’t eat all too much because I was still under a shock but I forced myself to take a bite. After my small breakfast I went to the bathroom. And I was shocked. This bath is far too big for only a person. Without further thinking about I made my daily base of makeup, hair and etc. I just finished my work and looked in the big wardrobe. So many clothes but in this house was all big. I decided to take a simple white dress and white ballerinas. Nothing fancy.

 

And what shall I do now? This thought came to mind as I sat alone in my room. I was still their prisoner, and have not much to do but sleep. I looked around again and noticed that the breakfast was gone. Someone was in my room and I didn’t hear a thing.

 

I lay back in bed and thought until I fell asleep again. It was a dreamless sleep until I woke up by a touch.

-I started screaming-

 

A/N So this is the first chapter...I hope you liked it. This is my first fanfiction and english isn't my first lang language so please be kind with me~~