Chapter 7

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited*

Jessica's POV

 

Yawning. I rub my eyes as I could feel the sun heat and sunshine rays directly in my direction.

 

I scan surrounding of my room. Stuff lying everywhere- stuff that full of my belonging that I pack last night with you.

 

Wait, where is she? Didn't I tell her not to leave me last-night. I pouts my mouth and felt a little betray as she didn't do as what I say last night. Still having my sleepy drowsiness, I head to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

Sigh, today is Monday. Today is the day that I will leave this house for a-while. Today will be the first day I will be living in my new dorms in SM Town. Yeah that's right. My dorm with the other member, SNSD member. That's what we would name our group. I grinned. Today will be the day that I can sleep and cuddled more with my love, Kim Taeyeon. Hehehe.

 

Wait, why am I even behaving like this, we don't even make it official yet. Hmm, I took my tooth brush and paste the toothpaste on top of it.

 

I wonder if you have already awake from her slumber and tired night.

 

That's right! I should have ask her to help me lift my belonging inside the dorm, that way I could introduced Taeyeon to her and ask you about her afterward.

 

Hehehe, good job Sooyeon, such a great idea have there. I smiled brightly. I couldn't see my self-reflection on the mirror as too much foam forms on it, cause by the hot shower. I just proceeded my morning shower happily.

 

After I wear my clothes, I walk outside my room and glanced over at you's room right beside my room.

 

I peek inside the room, empty.

 

Where did she go, it's still 9.33 A.M. Where could she be in this early morning?

 

I walked down the stair and headed straight to the dining table.

 

"Morning Sooyeon ah~" My mother greet me and placed the breakfast in-front of me.

 

"You're early today? Having a date I supposed~" My mother said while giggling and chuckling on her own words.

 

"What was that supposed to mean mom?" I ask and start to feed my growling stomach.

 

"-"

 

"Oh mom, by the way. Where's you, I haven't heard her voice since I wake up and she isn't in her bedroom, so where did she go?" I ask my mom cutting off her uncompleted words.

 

"She already left t--"

 

“Unnie!~" Onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter