Chapter 24

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited/Update*

 

 

No One's POV

Flashback

 

“We are going to have fun now!!” The kid leader shouts before she gulps down her drink in one shot. She had enough drink now, and she was clearly drunk.

No one’s going to doubt that they were now too drunk. Most the members were actually pass out after they did their stupid bet that causing them to drink more than they could hold. Without them knowing, some suspicious eyes were watching them all the time. Preying their prey not to leave their sight even for a second. And the group were too oblivious to know what was going to happen if they lose their concentration even for a second.

 

And seeing the group’s condition, they will go to face something later. What’s worse, it will go to hurt one of them badly. The suspicious eyes just having smirked plastered on their face.

 

One of the suspicious eyes walk approach the kid leader who was totally oblivious with the situation. He was a big and tall man. But people would think twice when they see this man, because the man have this kind of aura, a good one. But people often says that, don’t judge a book by its’ cover.

 

“Taeyeon shi” The man spoke as he walk past the pass out members on the counter.

 

Taeyeon was having a hard time to look at the man whom now was trying to load another drink  to each members glass’.  In a blurry vision, Taeyeon could only see the man’s movement. The man was pulling something from his jean and lean closer for a proper position for him to put the thing inside the girls glass’ including the kid leader. But being drunk Taeyeon was, she just shrugged it off and gulp down her drink before she held her glass in the air showing a toss to the man.

 

On the other side of the counter, opposite to where Taeyeon was sitting. But far enough to make a proper distance from the kid leader was where Jessica was sitting.

 

Jessica was on the urge to do her business with Taeyeon but she just keep her cool. She then rises up from her seat before proceeding to the restrooms after she drink down the man gives to them.

 

“Jackpot” The man whispered under his breath before he smirk widely and give a signal to his other partner whom now having his eyes fixed at the walking figure.

“Girls!! Let’s drink!” He said as he raise his glass in the air making a toss before he gulp down the drink in one shot.

“Cheers!” The girls shout before they do the same as the guy whom now leaving where he was standing before, walking towards Jessica’s direction.

 

The kid leader then felt something vibrated in her jeans. She fish out her smart phone with a lot of troubled as she was in total drunk mood but she was sober enough to feel the vibration. She look up and saw their manager’s name blinking on the screen. She groan as she keep on missing to slide the call icon as she keep on making silly mistakes. Her eyes were blurred so she can’t make out the image. Then finally after the third attempt she did it.

 

“Yeoboseyoooooo~~ Oppppa-nim~~” she said while grinning dorkily.

“Taeyeon shi, get the girls now. We’ll be leaving as soon as I get there.” Their manager oppa said .

“Aish” Taeyeon groan.

“We’re just getting started oppa~~” She whined.

“Taeyeon shi” Someone beside her spoke before a hand rest on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Taeyeon look up at where the voices come and it was the man’s from before friend’s.

 

“Let me help you with that” He said offering his help with his evil smile plastered on his face. Taeyeon on the other hand so oblivious with the situation so she just nodded at the offer. As she was about to hung up the phone, the man stop her in track before reasoning his self to talk with their manager on the line. Taeyeon just complied with him before she took another shot of her drink. The man’s smirk evilly before he talk to on the phone.

“Hello. “ The man spoke.

“Who is this?” Manager oppa ask.

“I actually work here..” Obviously he was lying.

“Seems like the girls are totally pass out right now.” Of course they are as the man already put the sleeping pills in their drink. The man smirk grow wider as he heard what manager oppa said afterward.

“Oh really. I can’t be there now. I already ask my fellow manager to pick them up there. And....” Manager oppa paused.

“He’s already arrived. He’s outside the building now and he’s going to buy something near the block.”

“So can you help guide the girls to get  on the van safely?” Manager oppa ask innocently.

 

“Jackpot” The man whisper.

“Sure. What the van’s look like?”

“I’ll text the number. Thank you.” Manager oppa said.

“No. It’s my pleasure to help them. And don’t thank me, thank YOU.” He said before he hung up the phone.

He look beside him, the kid leader was now struggling to get up from her seat.

“Let me help you there Taeyeon shi” He said before grabbing the kid leader’s hand.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

SkipSkipSkip

 

After the man finish helping the girls to get on the van. He saw a figure coming towards him.

“Everything’s set up” The man said to the approaching guy as he thought the guy was the girls manager, and his thought was right as the guy just nodded before he proceed to sit at the driver seat not looking at the girls condition.

The man can’t help but to smirk again as he was thinking that their plan’s going on smoothly. He was about to closed the door when someone startled him.

“Wait!!”

He look up inside and saw the kid leader struggling on her seat and try to open her eyes.

“Where’s Sica?” Taeyeon managed to ask as she was a little sober and was a little dizzy.

Taeyeon was sure that someone’s missing in there.

“Oh, she’s at the back seat there” The man said calmly.

“Oh”  Taeyeon responded as her eyes still closed. Taeyeon then shook her head multiple times before she stop as the man closed the door abruptly and run away from the place.

 

“Taeyeon shi, are you alright?” The manager ask the kid leader.

She lift up her head before look up at the manager.

“Everyone’s here” She said before darkness took over her. The manager took that as a signal to drive their home back to their dorm.

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“argh” I groan.

“shouldn’t have drink that much”

I shook my head in hope that the drunkenness will fade away when something caught my attention.

“Taenggo” I whispered. I was about to approach her when I saw a big man came in front her before he start to talk with her. I could see that the man pour another shot in Taeyeon’s glass before he does the same to all of us then went back to Taeyeon’s side. I notice he took out something from his pocket but I just shrugged it off as I have another important things to do with Taeyeon. Then I gulp down the drink and was about to walk over her but I felt that I need to go to the restroom first. So I rise from my seat and walk at the lavatory direction. I could sense someone’s was tracking me down from behind, I was about to turn around when a hard knock behind my back bring me unconscious.

 

What happen?

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

At the same day when the girls were having their small concert and their celebration later that night.

 

you POV

 

--

 

Today at school I was so exhausted.

“Agh, why did I have to agree to do help them arranging the props from the first place” I groan.

“Thank god it’s lunch time now, if not I would probably going home with sore arms and legs” I took a seat under the shady tree before I lump my-self on the green grass.

 

“Yah! you!” A familiar voice call me.

 

It’s her. Again. SIGH

 

I try to closed my eyes tightly and hoping that she wouldn’t notice that I was faking sleeping there.

 

“Yah!! you!! I’m calling you !” The voice call again this time it was so closed to me that I thought of giving the person a punch on her face. I bolt up from my sleeping form and face her. Before I could open my eyes I felt a hard knock on my forehead making me stumble backward a little before I bump back on the green grass while rubbing the pain off.

“Ouch” The girl’s spoke. I open my eyes and saw she was rubbing at the same spot on her face before she glared at me. I rolled my eyes then sit up straight before facing her. She was not alone as I could see few people standing behind her. I composed my-self properly before I look up and stare back at the girl in front me.

 

“What?” I ask her. Still rubbing her forehead I took my lunch and start eating it.

She saw what I was doing and she jump beside me and sit there while showing her innocent smile. I give her my best glare and GET-OFF-MY-FACE-NOW look.

 

“Hmm.. JJ. I don’t think we should disturb her now.” One of her friend said. I look up at the other girls,

“You think?” I spoke to them before I glare back at JJ whom now sitting comfortable beside me. JJ then grab her friends hand before abruptly making them sit there too.

“So, can we sit here, join you now?” She ask innocently.

 

Oh I swear I’ll choke her right now if it wasn’t there were people beside us. Even before I could open up my mouth the group of intruders already lump their self on the grass before sitting there comfortably and start eating their lunch.

 

“Seriously!!” I hiss. I sit back against the big tree before continuing my lunch.

“How was your day?” She ask me with her fake innocent face.

 

“Omo~ JJ. I forgot that I have another task to finish before lunch break is over!” Some JJ’s friends stand up on their feet.

“Okay.” JJ said coolly. JJ’s friends whom now have just standing bow at me and proceed to their task.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again.

‘The group of five just now left with two members... and one of them is her’

Sigh.

 

“*giggling and chuckling*”

I open my eyes at the sudden of giggling and chuckling when I saw the two love birds were now having their own little world in their own little head.

“Seriously!! Just stop will you two!” I scold at JJ and her boy-friend. Which startled them really good before they completely stop their attraction towards one another.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter