Chapter 18

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited*

 

 

you POV

 

"Jessica" Taeyeon call Jessica so sudden made Jessica startled and face Taeyeon almost immediately. She then lean closer at Jessica before she give her a kiss on Jessica's forehead. Taeyeon then grin and smile dorkily before she took Jessica's hand and was about to leave the place.

 

I saw this heart-breaking scene once again. Now that I see it up close, I don't know whether to feel mad at her right now. After all, they are now official and I shouldn't be the bad guy for ruining their relationship. Sigh. I should just move on.

 

I stood up from my desk and was about to leave my desk thinking to go the restroom first before the class begin, but I could feel that someone was already beside my desk. And I was shocked to her face to face right now.

 

What is she doing here with her lover?

 

I show them my confused look. Without them notice I glances a little down to their now intertwined fingers.

 

It's should have been my hand.

 

I frown a little bit. But someone was waving her hand on my face snapping me from my thought. It was Taeyeon.

 

Now, what does she want from me?

 

I show them my uninterested look while pushing my chair under the table in a calm manner before I facing them and my eyes only watch Taeyeon, focusing not to watch the other girl slightly behind her.

 

I slip both my hand in my small pocket showing them my arrogant look. But I see that the older girl rather know my intention was while the other girl just giving me a pleading look. The older girl show her sincere smile before introducing herself,

 

"Hi there." She said in her proper manner.

 

"I'm Kim Taeyeon." She show her hand. But to her dismay. I didn't have the mood to shook hand with her right now. I just shrugged my shoulder while my hands still in my pocket. And just give her what-do-you-want look.

 

"Well, okay then" She retreat her hand hesitantly before she show her bright smile while looking at her girlfriend.

 

"Well, this is my girlfriend," She wait for the other girl to introduced herself while flashing her dorky smile.

 

"Oh I'm Je-"

 

"What do you want Taeyeon shi?" Jessica was stuttering and was about to tell her name but I just cut her making the older girl to frown at my disrespectful manner.

 

"Hey! Watch your mann-"

 

"Cut the crap." I said in cold tone and once again I cut their word, and this time it was the older girl. I saw that the older girl's right now clenching her fist ready to punch me. I just don't give a damn at her right now.

 

I glared at the older girl before I said,

 

"We all know who she is." I said without looking at Jessica but making a signal for the older girl to understand. It suddenly became silent.

 

It was fill with awkwardness. I broke the silent.

 

"So, Taeyeon shi, what's bring you here?" Without looking at her still with my cold attitude. I can see that she was still clenching her fist and gritted her teeth looking so fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter