Chapter 36

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Created : 20.11.2014

Post : 08.07.2015

Chapter 36 (News Broken)

 

 

 

 

"This just in! A member of SNSD was spot on the scene where she was having a free time with her close friend. In this case, she was spot spending their lovely time together. The Dispatch news made a tabloid saying that they were spot by their bodyguard and their only camera was snatch at the scene. Saying that the bodyguard went back to the Dispatch reporter to give the camera's back. And when the reporter check the memory, turns out all the pictures that had been taken was deleted leaving only a piece of picture, where it was clearly shows that it was Jessica and supposedly with a girl. In the picture, shows a back view of the couple where Jessica was kiss lovingly by her partner on the forehead."

"Witnessed or fans on the street saying n their twitter stating that they met with Krystal and even ask her whether it was Jessica whom they saw from a distant, and Krystal said that they knew the girl too well and confirme that it was Jessica and her partner. For now, we will be waiting for a confirmation from SM himself. If its true that she is dating, we are happy with her and we are going to supported for her choice."

 

 

 

*clank*

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah shut the tv up Yuri ah!" Tiffany yell as she stomped towards Yuri who was still shock with the news. Yuri didn't hear what Tiffany was saying as she was still registering what the news were just now.

 

That was the second time the news came out after the first one, that was released yesterday. Yuri was having her schedule breaks along side with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

 

The other girls decide to go to buy them lunch. So it leaves the trio behind. Sunny insisted Tiffany to go with the girls, while she and Hyoyeon will look out for Taeyeon, but Tiffany strongly against her. Long after the girls went put, Yuri came across the news about Jessica, the news really shocked her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri yah!" Tiffany hissed under her breathe before reaching the remote and shut the off completely.

 

 

Yuri who was still registering about the news doesn't hear Tiffany calling her that it only annoyed Tiffany to death. Tiffany then took a pillow on the couch and slam it hard on Yuri's face without warning.

 

 

 

The hit really shocked  Yuri that she en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter