Chapter 31

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear reader. So its my first update after been hiatus for like three weeks maybe. It was really a shocking news about our dear kid leader. But i really wish the best for her. And mytaengsic heart is still in the mode so i will update next week. It will be a short update though cause i still have to heal my wounded heart. Anyway. Thanks for reading. Upvote and comment. Tq < This was like a month ago I type. So just ignore it.

 

*Update*28.06/2014*Short Updated*

A/N; Sorry dear reader. I'll edited this chapter after one month. (Cause still studying). First and foremost, I would like to apologise.

 

 

I Am Awfully Miserable With/Out You

 

 

No One’s POV

 

The Next Day

 

In Japan.

 

 

“Okay girls! That was an amazing open concert that we have done here in Japan. Nice works you girls!” A man with a suit bow respectfully at the girls before applauding loudly for the girls’ perfect and powerful performance of the night. He then share short glances with all the members and as he shows his charming smile hoping that one of the girls’ will finally fall for him.

 

 

“Thank you Shinichi shi.” Sunny as the third oldest in the group lead the member, bows at him and smile back at him.

 

The man call Shinichi couldn’t help but to blush madly as the other girls too does the same as Sunny did.

 

“Well that’s a wrap up for today. It was one of the greatest concert that the Korean or even an Asian artist done here in Japan. You have work hard guys. Good job!”

 

Another man with a suit applaud loudly followed by the other staffs that helps the girls to have this successful concert in Japan.

 

“Arigato gozimasi” The girls bow again as one last time before they depart from the back stage back to their hotel.

 

“Thank you for your hard work!” Sunny once again thanks to the staff one last time before finally disappear from the front door of the back stage. Once they were on the other side of the room, the girls immediately slump their selves on the long couch.

 

“Ah, what a relief, finally we can get some rest before going back to Seoul and who knows we’re probably going to have another hectic schedule once we were there.” Sooyoung complained to nobody as she and the girls, one by one having their eyes close to release the fatigue of overworking. It was hard for them to keep their body in check, as they would always end up not getting enough sleep.

 

“I know right.  I really hope that we can have a nice long break relaxing time together when we got back to Seoul later.” Yuri chirped in the conversation with Sooyoung. Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona lifelessly nodding at Yuri’s remark.

 

“Me too. It’s feel like we haven’t really get the time for ourselves lately.” Sunny add in.

 

All those time, a pair of eyes was watching intensely and examine intently at one particular person, who really don’t show any interest in what they were saying.

 

“Taeyeon ah” Tiffany whispers quietly.

 

“What?” Yuri ask her girlfriend, as she feels, she heard Tiffany was whispering something beside her but she can hear her well as she was too engrossed on thinking what will happen when they finally head back to Seoul. Are they going to have another hectic schedule there or are they finally going to get their precious break time together.

 

Tiffany shake her heads then form a weak smile as she mouth Yuri’s nothing. Yuri was concern about Tiffany, but she just shrugged it off as it wasn’t really a good time to ask what exactly in her mind, as she was too tired to ask Tiffany.

 

 

On the other side, Taeyeon wasn’t really paying attention on what the girls’ were saying at the time, as she was overthinking about one particular, precious person back in Seoul. She was concern that Jessica was miserable without her by her side. No. wasn’t that concern, she was actually hoping that Jessica is miserable without her.

 

Since the break that Jessica ask personally when they confront each other back in the dorm, Taeyeon seems to be missing Jessica a lot more than she had expected than she would be before. She had missed all those action that Jessica intended to do just to get her attention on Jessica. She was stupid to not missing Jessica b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter