Chapter 29

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L*Updated:29/05/2014*Edited(30.05.2014)* Please read author's note later. Thank you.

 

Short Update

 

 

Start of Anew

 

 

The Next Morning

 

 

you’s POV

 

I step into Jessica’s bedroom and saw that she was still sleeping peacefully on her bed. She looks fragile to me, and I am too aware that what she has been through these past few months since they debut. I slowly walk towards the bed before I sit on the bedside, and examine her flawless and gorgeous face. Looks stunning even in her sleep.

 

 

I don’t want to risk Jessica’s health on this stupid matters between you two! – A man

 

Just give me a chance! She need this! She needs support from someone! At least let me do this instead! - you

 

 

 

“!” I hissed as I recall the conversations that took place before. I shook my head and revert my attention back towards the sleeping gorgeous. I slowly yet sweetly caress her cheek before planting a soft long kiss on her forehead then towards her lips. I pull back and traced my fingers on her lips, carefully, as I saw there was still visible cut on it.

 

I sigh before I closed my eyes and the flashbacks from the meeting with SM this morning played back.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

No One’s POV

 

Mr Jung already called SM last night to have a very important meeting with him. As the second father for the girls, SM willingly accept the meeting offer even if it’s mean it was first thing in the dawn cause the girls was like his real daughter in real life.

 

“Hello there SM” Mr Jung greet as soon as he step into the big office. SM turn around in his chair and smile then he stood up before approaching Mr Jung to handshake.

 

“Hello to you too. How’s Jessica?” SM asks as Mr Jung accept the handshake. Mr Jung smile back.

 

“She’s recovering.” Mr Jung answer him. SM nod and gesture Mr Jung to take a seat across where he was sitting before. But before he can sit on the chair, he saw a figure right behind Mr Jung. He raised his brows and Mr Jung saw it. Mr Jung look at where SM was looking and saw what it is, he nod a little.

 

“Take a sit here you” Mr Jung gesture you sit right next to his seat. SM keep on silence while eyeing the figure name you from head to toe. Trying to recall where did she saw this boy before, but he couldn’t.

 

SM clear his throat before shifting his gazes towards Mr Jung.

 

“Who is this boy?” SM asks. Mr Jung chuckled as he heard SM just call you as a boy. But who can’t he blame to, as you was dressing like a boy right now. She wore a hat, almost cover her upper face, and she wears clothes that most boys wear in their daily life (just imagine you was wearing the Mr.Mr outfits that time).

 

“This boy is a girl.” Mr Jung joke before he shifted his gazes beside him where you was sitting and his smile soften.

 

 

“I would proudly say that, this was the girl who saves my daughter at that time.” Mr Jung continued. SM keep on listening and when he registered the words coming out from Mr Jung’s mouth he almost jump from his seat. Part of him was feeling grateful while most part of him was feeling like crying. He don’t know why, but he really felt like he was going to cry as he finally found who risk her life to saves her precious girls. Precious not in the business world, but precious in his life.

 

SM approach the girl before giving her a tight hug and muttering a thank you towards the girl.

 

you flinched at the sudden contact and she hiss as the pain on her lower abdomen coming back.

 

“Argh! Not so tight!!” you push SM roughly before releasing herself from the tight hug. As the hug broke, she was panting as the pain was wordless to be describe it.

 

“Are you okay?” Mr Jung panicked as he didn’t know about the stab on you’s lower abdomen. Mr Jung was trying to catch you, to support her but she refused it by gesturing that she was alright.

 

“I’m- I’m okay. Just my body still recovering.” you reason. Well, she is still recovering so she didn’t actually lie at that time.

 

you took a seat again before she fish out her pain killer and swallow it. After several seconds, her breathing became normal. She look straight into SM eyes and stare.

 

“Let’s get to the point here.” She composed her position and continued,

 

“Let Jessica have her ten days to recover with something that can boost up her confident back. What I mean is, let her let loose from all those strict rule you’re giving them.” you continued.

 

 

“What exactly you’re trying to say?” SM sternly asks not breaking those eye contact with you.

 

you closed her eyes as she heaved a deep breathe.

 

Gosh this is painful - you

 

As she carefully and slowly rubbing the pain on her lower abdomen.

 

“What I mean was,” you open her eyes and her gazes soften as she recall what was her main reasons meeting with SM right now. It was to make old Jessica to come back and make her happy again before the ten days over.

 

you took another a deep breathe,

 

“Let me date Jessica. Openly.” As SM heard the dating word, he abruptly stood up from his seat and his fist met with the glass table infront him.

“Are you kidding me?! Who are you to date Jessica so easily?!! Do you even know her! What! Do you really think that, just because you save her from those bastards, you think you can easily said that as a return you want to date her?!! Nonsense! If you think I will approve that, then you are wrong girl!! So damn wrong!! You !!”

 

“Soo Man!!” Mr Jung stood up from his seat as he heard SM openly curse at you.

 

“You should stop that Soo Man! You’re being rude right now!!” Mr Jung defended you, while the latter having a trouble on breathing right now and the two men were oblivious with her condition.

 

! This shouldn’t have happened! Why now I felt the pain!!- you

 

 

“I- I—“

 

“You’re on her side?!!” SM exploded. He felt betrayed. Thinking that Mr Jung was on you side and easily giving her a permission to be with Jessica, just because she save Jessica in that incident.

 

“She don—“

 

“They know!!” Mr Jung stated. His palms form into a tight fist.

 

“Jessica knows her. So does you. They knew each other more than you think and know right now.” SM puzzled at Mr Jung’s word.

 

“What do you mean?” He asks as he finally seated on his chair, calming down.

 

“Jessica and her, you has known each other since Jessica was eight. Since you was six.” Mr Jung calm down as he too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter