Chapter 27

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Updated*14/05/2014*Surprised* :3

 

Hey dear you, I forgot to tell you about your hairstyle as I just remember my ideas on my next chapter. LOL. :3. So yeah, I’m going to tell you that, you, you, have a hairstyle just like  our Sunny’s shorthair when the ‘The Boys’ era. You’ll know later why I decided to tell you this beforehand.

 

:3. Happy reading.

*BTW, I know I shouldn't have ask about, did you or did you not enjoy reading at the last updated I did before, I mean, you did get a serious beating, lips cutted, lower abdomen stab. Oh I am so sorry for asking you, you that. lol. And I am sorry for making you get beaten that much, lol, I'm the author though, I can make it happen if I want to* *smirks*

 

 

 

.................................................................................................................................................................

 

After Jessica left the dorm, Sooyoung and Yuri kept Taeyeon by their side, walking towards their cars for their next schedule.

 

Right after Tiffany saw Yuri and Sooyoung, she gives them a quizzical look at them.

 

Before Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon came out, the other girls that were outside the dorm saw a crying Jessica running towards her father’s car. The girls didn’t have a chance to ask Jessica as, as soon she got in the car, her father immediately drove out leaving the girls there with lots of questions to be asks.

 

“Wh—“

 

Taeyeon immediately hop on the car and sit and the back side of the car ignoring Tiffany’s inquiry.

 

Sooyoung and Yuri exchanges glances before they shook their head and signalling the other girls to just get on the car for now. The girls nod and silently filling the car. Once inside, Tiffany decided to leave Taeyeon’s alone, giving her time alone. That’s what she thought the best for her, for now.

 

Tiffany took a quick glances towards Taeyeon and saw, she saw staring outside the windows. Tiffany saw pain in her eyes, then Taeyeon closed her eyes, probably taking a nap.

 

Tiffany bit her lips before shifting back her gazes and rest her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“What happen Yuri ah?” Tiffany whispers quietly, having her eyes shut.

 

Yuri shifted her gazes towards the girls beside her and plant a soft kiss on Tiffany’s temple.

 

“Not now Fany ah.” Yuri whispers back.

 

Tiffany wrap Yuri’s arms before she nod as a respond.

 

“We’ll talk about this later again, with Taeyeon” Yuri add before she too follow the girls drifting into their deep slumber as they head to their next hectic schedule after the incident occur.

 

Meanwhile, in the back seat of the car, Taeyeon keep on looking outside the windows before finally giving up and shut her eyes closed. A lone tears trickled down as she remember what happened before and a lone figure of her lover appears in her mind.

 

“Sica ah” Taeyeon whisper before finally drifting into her slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

Jung’s Residences.

 

5.30 p.m.

 

 

you POV.

 

“I’m home” I exclaimed as I step into the house with a tired body. I took my shoes off and saw Mrs Jung approach me with a warm smile as always.

 

“Mom.” I said as I hug her. She hug me back and lead me to the kitchen before joining me in the dining table.

 

“What did you do until you get home this late you ah?” She asks me as she poured down an orange juice to a glass and hand it on me. I took it and sip the drink.

 

“My friends ask me to help them with their works.” I stop and drink the juice again in one shot.

 

Mrs Jung nod before she went back to the kitchen and preparing the dinner. I bring the glass and wash it off before I push it aside. I wipe my hands and scan the house. It feels empty somehow.

 

“Where’s Krystal?” I ask as I lean on the fridge.
 

“She’s in their dorm. She’ll be back tomorrow morning.” She answered while chopping some vegetables. I nod.

 

“Dad?”

 

“He’s with SM for now. Discussing some matters.” Mrs Jung’s voice trailed off a bit. I shifted my gazes towards Mrs Jung and bit my lips.

 

“Jessica?” as soon as I said Jessica, Mrs Jung stops chopping for a second, before she continued again.

 

 

“She’s in her room……She’s have been in her room for hours now.” She said. I look away and about to walk away,

 

“Check her up, will you you ah?” She add.

 

I nod and walk up the stairs straight to Jessica’s room. I breath in and was about to knock the door when I saw the door was slightly opened and there was a sobbing sound coming from there. I slowly push the door only to be revealed a fragile girl was crying on the bed with her knee closer to her chest, covering the girl’s face.

 

I walk towards the girl and immediately hug the girl on the bed.

 

“Shh.” I comforted her. She flinched at the sudden contact.

 

*sob*sob*sob*

 

She sniff as she look up and saw my face,

 

“you ah” Her voice trembling. She hug me back, tightly, and her cries became louder.

 

“you ah, what have I done?” She said while sniffing. I her back and I lead her to lied on the bed while wrapping my arms around her.

 

“Shh. Let’s go to sleep first Sica ah” I said still rubbing her back. I can feel her rage breath on my neck. I placed my head on top hers , while she keep on closing our distant together.

 

“you ah.” She said again.

 

I keep on her back until I finally hear a light snores from her. I slowly reposition myself and lift up her head. I lean closer and plant a soft kiss on her lips. I pull away and wipe off the tears stain and kiss her forehead too.

 

I shut my eyes, still embracing her. I sigh.

 

“Jessica ah, Saranghae.”

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

No One’s POV

 

 

And with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter