Chapter 21

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited*

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

It has been two months now,

 

Sigh.

 

It has been two months now the fan service things existed.

 

Sigh again.

 

What a cruel life.

 

It has been two months now,

 

I didn't get the chance to see a particular girl after I completely leave the house, leaving Krystal and you at home with the maids.

 

Sigh again.

 

But that doesn't last long before Krystal finally made up her mind to stay in their dorm alongside fellow member f(x). As the oldest in the house, I disagree Krystal decision to leave the house as you  will going to live there alone with the maids. But you said that it was okay for her that she's now not the old and young girl, but more mature and responsible one and knowing that she's now capable to manage the house, I agree with her to give Krystal to stay at their dorm and promised to visited you once a week. Not long after that we, SNSD have finally made our official debut and it was a success one.

 

"Yah!! Whooah!!" The crowd cheer loudly and chant our names.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!! Jessica!! Lee Sunkyu!! Tiffany!! Kim Hyoyeon!! Kwon Yuri!! Choi Sooyoung!! Im Yoona!! Seo Juhyun!!"

 

The crowd cheer as we enter the stage to perform our songs. I couldn't help but to smile brightly but at the same time, my heart ache and I unintentionally frown at the thought of something that really playing with my emotion.

 

Sigh again.

 

We are now going to have our 100th performance of the night for the last two months. It was hectic! The audience were so loud when the fan service thing start and my face turn sour and frown more than usual. It was aching at the thought of it!! My ears got mute after heard that chant!! And most of all, my heart hurt so bad at the scene that was playing right in-front of me!!

 

Taeyeon ah.

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon shi!!!!"

 

"Tiffany Shi!!!"

 

The crowd get louds before they cheered loudly,

 

"TaeNy, TaeNy, TaeNy !!" The crowd start to chant.

 

Sigh again and again.

 

The ones that being yelled just show their brightest smile while having their hand linking with each other. They were too immersed in their own world.

 

Sigh. Taeyeon ah~~ It really hurts a lot seeing you so lovey dovey with Tiffany,,, even though I know...

 

It was just an act.... It was right, just an act??

 

Sigh again.

 

Now we're sitting on our seat that has been arrange beforehand. I could see the interaction between the two latter whom was beyond what the fan service thing.

 

I was hurt. Hurt so much.

 

Taenggo yah~~ Is that just an act? If it was, you should consider being an actress, Because seeing how you act, seems so real?

 

Or is it not an act?

 

Taenggo yah~

 

I don't know what should I trust. You're just so damn good. They were more than a lovey dovey, they were like a couple, no. More than that, a married a couple. Maybe this was the best for you. The best for us. Seeing you there smiling brightly with someone else linking arm with, someone not me.

 

Sigh.

 

Then a tap on my shoulder snap me from my deep thought and I turn my head to look who it was, and I just smile weakly at the latter, knowing they were looking at me and showing their sincere smile trying to comfort me from all those mixed feeling.

 

There I saw them, the YoonYul couple giving me their most sincere and genuine smile and I just smile back at them trying to lightened up the air of awkwardness.

 

Yuri yah~ Yoona yah~

 

"Hang in there Sica unnie~" Yoona whispered at me while her hand on my back to ease me from having another tears broke out. Yuri then hug me tightly for a few second before she sit beside me.

 

"Sica~" Yuri call me as she sit there followed by Yoona.

 

"Hmm?" I look at the latter.

 

"Want to switch seat with me?" She ask me with her concern expression. I just smile at her. The interview was about to start about 10 more minutes so we have a little talk to make sure nothing went wrong.

 

You're so nice Yuri yah. No wonder Tiffany fall in love with you.

 

"Nah~ It's okay. I don't want to be the one having fingers point at." I blurted out. Then I could see that Yuri was frowning now after hearing me remark.

 

"Jessica" She said sternly before she reach out my hand and placed it on her hand.

 

"No Yuri yah~ I'm fine. Okay~" I said giving my weak smile although deep inside I want to scream it out that I was hurt so badly. It's hurt.

 

"Just, Just do your part and I, and I do my part. That's what the head manager want, right?" I added.

 

"And what was my and your part again?" Yuri ask still frowning with her worried expression. I bit my lips and try to look away from her.

 

"Well" I give her my poker face before I try so hard to stare at her intensely and try to hide my tears.

 

"Your part was to be in YoonYul couple" I pointed at Yuri then at Yoona whom was having a sweet conversation with her lover, Seohyun. Then I stop take a breath in and look away secretly glancing at the TaeNy couple.

 

They don't give a damn care about me.

 

No. Taeyeon doesn't give a damn concern about me.

 

" And my part was to be a cruel Ice Princess who really don't give a damn thing about everything that happen. I was in the part that being the pointed at every-time our group made a mistake." I said shockingly.

 

I was hurt so badly. My heart hurt so badly. My voices sound so fragile and shaky, and I know more than anyone else that I might probably burst into a tears now.

 

Damn you heart.!

 

I mentally cursed at myself. I could see that Yuri was too shocked at my boldness. I can feel that her hand was trembling not knowing what to do in this kind of situations.

 

"Sica yah~" She broke the silence between our two.

 

The talk was only between the two of us as the others just having their own thought while the audiences taking their seat in the crowd before the interview started.

 

"No, no. Yuri yah. It's okay. I'm fi--"

 

Suddenly I felt Yuri came forward and giving me into an embrace, a tight and sweet hug. I was taken aback at her sudden action. I could feel the tears are going to break few moments now. I shut my eyes tightly not wanting the tears to fall down.

 

Yuri yah~~

 

She hush me and pat my head softly for few times and I just shut my eyes closely not wanting to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter