Chapter 28

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica” She called.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica, Jung Sooyeon, will you be my girlfriend for the next ten days ahead?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Alright alright, here’s some short update*

 

*Updated*16/05/2014*

 

 

*Still in Jessica’s room*

 

 

 

Jessica widened her eyes as she heard those words coming out from you’s mouth. She was totally taken aback. She don’t know what to do in that kind of situations, she keep on staring at you trying to find any hint of playfulness? That’s what she thought she was looking for, but she didn’t see any. She only sees a sparkling eyes, that full of hopes, full of determination and not so surprisingly, full of warm loves towards her.

 

you on the other side, still don’t get any respond from Jessica, sigh heavily. Deep inside she was hurting as she saw Jessica’s expression was far away from happiness right now.

 

Maybe she doesn’t love me the way I love her? - you

 

She stares back at Jessica’s eyes and she can only see that Jessica was confused, maybe she doesn’t really get what you wants.

 

you reposition herself sitting upright facing Jessica as she sigh heavily again. From the moment she saw Jessica’s expression, she was already heartbroken, now that she didn’t get any respond from Jessica only opening her wound bigger than she could handle.

 

Maybe I shouldn’t do this in the first place - you

 

Jessica who was still looking for any hint, that you wasn’t that serious being her girlfriend, didn’t realised that she was in that state for almost 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes was actually a torture to you’s broken heart. you stare at Jessica while faking a sweet smile hold Jessica’s hands in hers again.

 

Just make her happy you! At least make her happy for ten days before she went back with the girls! You can do this! - you

 

“Princess ah” you call sweetly. Jessica startled and back from her deep thought. Why does she even thinking that deep about that matters? Does she really have thoughts that you wasn’t actually joking with hers? Jessica shook her head before locking gazes with you. She saw you, smiling sweetly at her. But she didn’t really know that, you was actually faking that smile.

 

Being always the one who lighten up a gloomy situations, you really knows how to fake a smile that even Jessica was falling for it, every day, each time she was actually hurting because of Jessica, and yet she could fake that smile easily.

 

“Princess ah, stop looking at me like that, I know I’m attractive” you exclaimed as she keep on putting an act. Jessica finally fully brought back to reality stare into you eyes.

 

“You’re kidding right?” Jessica asks. Just with that you’s heart keep on shattered apart. She was almost broke into tears, but she managed to stay composed like she used doing to, at least, that what she usually does whenever Jessica is around. She lock gazes with Jessica before showing a serious expression.

 

I had enough with this! - you

 

“No I’m not” you sternly said. Jessica flinched at the sudden seriousness tone in you’s voice. She sounds determined with this.

 

you ah – Jessica

 

“Just give me ten days to let you have your happiness back; at least that’s the last thing I could do for you before you join the girls back.” you honestly said not breaking the stare. Jessica saw sincerity and once again she didn’t know what to do, rather to say in this situations. Yet, she clear , smile, she knows that you really cares for her more than anything, that sometimes she even thinks that you was actually loves her more than Taeyeon does.

 

 

Is she…. - Jessica

 

 

 

“you ah—“

 

“Let me be Jessica. Even for ten days only. Let me.” you firmly hold Jessica’s hands. Jessica bit her lips.

 

“I--, you said that you love me—“

 

“I do Sica, I really do love you.” you finally confessed. She didn’t know why, but she keeps on repeating inside that she should not, never say that, but she did. There’s no way turning back now.

 

Jessica was taken aback and once again she fall into a speechless state. She shouldn’t behaving like this, she should have predicted that you will say this to her. But she didn’t know that you really loves her this deeply until she saw that burning desire in her eyes when she confessed just now. Once again Jessica bit her lips before she finally have a courage to asks you,

 

“Do yo—“

 

“Yes I mean it” you confessed again. Yet she was hurting again, she doesn’t even know why, but she felt hurt inside knowing that Jessica didn’t know her loves, worst she wouldn’t know about it.

 

 

 

“You do know that I’m dating with Taeyeon right now” Jessica looks away as her voice trailed off. By now you already felt frustrated but she kept her cool inside.

 

“Listen Jessica” you grabs Jessica’s attention by holding her shoulder.

 

“You told me that you want to rethink about your situations, you told me that you said to her that you need a break, she needs a break from this tangled situations. Let me help you clear this mess you two did, let me clear your thoughts for the next ten days.” you said not breaking the eye contact. Jessica tentatively hears to you words.

 

“I will never want you to say no to me Jessica. Just accept it for the moment. Gives yourself a chance, gives Taeyeon a chance” you took a deep breath as she continued,

 

“Give us a chance” She adds.

 

 

 

Jessica turns away after she heard you’s last words. She bit her lips before she slowly looks back at you.

 

I know you love me dearly you ah, and I do loves you back as equally. I’m so confused, I still have my hearts for Taeyeon, and I don’t want you to be hurt later, let alone, it was me the one who’s hurting you, by any chance, are you hurting right now you ah?– Jessica

 

 

As Jessica was still contemplating what to do, you took the first moves and kiss Jessica on her forehead sweetly, as she pull away, she brush aside her bangs and stare into her eyes.

 

“I said, I won’t take no as your answer Jessica”

 

Jessica finally regained her braveness and blurt out something that hurts you even more.

 

“Aren’t you going to hurt later?”

 

Can’t you see I’m actually am? - you

 

“No I don’t. I won’t.” you lied. Probably by now, she could be known as a good liar, a good actress to be exact. That’s what she does whenever Jessica is around. Lying for her own good, no, it was actually for o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter