Chapter 16

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited*

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Right after the class ended, I went to the school's hall to meet my other friends including my so-called-girlfriend. I chuckled along the way to the hall. All the students either boys or girls now were eyeing me as I was acknowledge as one of the princess in the school,, the others were my friends. These students will squeal if I smile charmingly at them. I was so happy to meet Taeyeon after the class ended till I was oblivious at the surrounding.

 

When I was turning at the last corner before the school's hall, I swear I could see most of the students there was giving a look of admiration while laughing and giggling. I didn't know what made them to act like that, I thought that there was something on my face so I reach out my smartphone to check it out.

 

But before I could do so, hands sneaking around on my waist making me startled and screaming my dolphin sound out loud.

 

"Yah!!" I screamed.

 

"Ouch, ouch, ouch" The person said before leaving her arms from my waist.

 

Taenggo?

 

I thought to myself.. I turn around to face the person, I was shocked to see that she was already on the floor.

 

"Taenggo~" I exclaimed. I help her get on her feet before I hug her tightly indicating that I was sorry for being-

 

"Wait!" I said. As I just realized what the situation was. I'm not the first one that should be saying sorry. I broke the hug hastily while sarcastically wipe my clothes like there was some dust hanging before I glare at her.

 

"Sica yah~" She try to hug me again before someone step in and stop her from what she was doing. The girl pinch Taeyeon's nose before playfully tap it. It was none other, Choi Sooyoung.

 

No one's POV

 

"Yah~! TaengSic, YulTi, YoonHyun, HyoSooSun Family!"

 

"Saranghae!"

 

The group of girls now was being crowded by the students at the front gate. Each couples right now linking their arms with their love one, except for one person who now was eating her snacks happily like spending a time with her lover.

 

The scene was full of lovey dovey. All the students were squealing, screaming and chanting their names in unison. It was very rare for this kind of scene to be seen as the girls have a busy training day, every weekend. But for this month, it was a blessing for them for they can have their free time to be spend with their love one.

 

The group's now walking among the crowded place before reaching out to the front gate.

 

"Jessi, why did you scream just now?" Tiffany ask Jessica as now they were walking side by side.

 

"I've told you already that, this lovely Taenggo of mine, she suddenly sneaking her hand to my slim waist without any warning~" Jessica whined.

 

"Why should I give a warning to MY own girlfriend ?" Taeyeon was blushing after she her what Jessica refer her as just now. Jessica was now pouting look like a little kid who was being scolded by her mom. The students who saw this screaming their heart out saying that the Ice Princess just melt their heart and whatsoever.

 

While the others just shook their head at the fans action. They thought that if this goes on, they will probably lose their voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter