Chapter 15

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited*

 

 

you POV

 

Sigh. Today is the worst day of my life. This's . Cursed you all!!

 

*Flashback*

 

Right after the class ended, I pick up my belongings and stuff it into my beg. My friends were asking me to spend the evening together then have lunch at their home. But I just apologise them saying that I couldn't make it for today.

 

"Sorry guys, but I'm not feeling too well right now. Maybe next time, okay? Bye." I bid my goodbye before they could protest. Now I'm walking in the school's hall, I took my cap from my locker and wear it instant. It is none than other to stop from bumping into someone I knew notice me right now.

 

As I was about to walk passes the school's gate, I heard some of the students were actually screaming their heart out while chanting some sort of cheering. The sounds was clearly was the girls voice. I didn't bother to look at the scene so I just continued my walk until something I heard caught my attention.

 

"Yah~"

 

"It's TaengSic couples!!" The girls scream and squealing after they heard the word.

 

Seems like I've heard those words before. I retraced my footstep and look from far away at the now crowded spot. Most of the students were now crowded the place like there was a celebrity at that spot.

 

"Yah~ It's YulTi couple"

 

"YoonHyun couple"

 

"No, HyoSooSun family"

 

The girls were practically screaming and squealing right now. The girls representatively cheering for their most loved couple.

 

This is just some kind of wasting time. I mentally cursed at myself as I decided to stop just now. I was about to turn when some familiar figure walk out from the crowd hand linking,

 

My eyes widened. Heart aching.

 

"It's-"

 

"Yah~~ TaengSic!!~" The others screamed. They were smiling brightly while having their arms linking with each other.

 

I could feel my chest tightening.

 

"Why" I said with audible whisper.

 

I felt so much pain, it's hurts so much. They were all lovey dovey. Suddenly my body stiffen as I couldn't hear anything. Seems like sound in the surrounding kind the mute. I couldn't care less.

 

"This is wrong-" I whispered to myself. I took my hand on my chest and closed my eyes.

 

I shouldn't be like this. I should be happy, Happy for them. Happy for her.

 

I peek again under my cap at the couple only to have another pain I feel in my heart.

 

Gasp.

 

My feet suddenly felt weakened. I stumbled a little before someone near me, help me to stood up before I could fall to the ground.

 

"Hey you, You okay?" sounded a girl.

 

I stood back and back facing her. I waved my hand in the air signalling that I'm fine. I fixed my cap to hide my disgusting face as the girl's now standing beside me peeking at my face.

 

"Oh my!!" She shouted.

 

"You don't look so well!" She stated.

 

She try to reach out her hand to touch my face now. But I just stop her from doing so.

 

"Your face is pale. Are you sure you're ok-"

 

"I'm fine" I cut her off. Feeling a little uneasy.

 

"Thanks for your concern though." I said a little annoying. I took my hands from hers and not wanting any conversation again, I just took off from the place quickly with heavy footstep.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

 

I closed my eyes.

 

Now here I am alone in my bedroom. I miss your warm Jessica. When will I get to hold you back in my embrace.

 

I whispered softly. I peek outside my room only to see the door to the others room across my room is closed. 

 

Jessica.

 

I turn away and walk to my bed. But before that I closed the door and lock it before lying on my bed. I close my eyes again.

 

 

*Flashback again*

 

 

“you, I have something for you~" The voice say.

 

“Here" The person handed me some envelope. Then the person walk closer me and place a kiss on my cheek.

 

"See you tomorrow, bye" With that the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter