Chapter 25

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Update*Comment/Upvotes/Ideas/Errors*Leave Below*

 

 

 

 

you POV

 

 

Here I am. In a hospital where she was being held in, to protected her. Sitting beside this fragile girl. She looks so calm right now. I brought up my hands and traced her jawlines before I stop where the small cut appear in my vision on her chin. I closed my eyes to stop away from the tears to trickled down. I breath in as I could feel that my breath became rage as I remember what happened hours before I take her here. I open my eyes and glance at my broken wrist watch that I place on the small table beside the bed. It was already 5 in the morning.

 

 

I haven’t sleep until now. No! I just can’t. I lean closer at her before I look at her swollen lips. I was feeling furious suddenly then again I felt horrible.

 

 

If I didn’t come at that time, she would already have been ! Then again, if I was there and didn’t forget about her messages, she wouldn’t be here, lying lifelessly on this bed.

 

 

I lean closer again as tears trickled down. I planted a soft kiss on her lips and stay at that position for a while. Before I could pull away, the door for this room open, revealing a girl that was having trouble breathing. I could tell that she was running on her way here. She approach slowly, both her hands covering . I pulled away from the kiss and look up at her. Her tears keep on falling on her cheek. I stayed on my seat before I glances at the sleeping girl on the bed.

 

 

 

I sigh.

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

We were now at the back door of the hospital. We can’t go inside the hospital using the front door as it was so hectic full of wailing fans and reporters that keep on asking for answer to this scam.

 

Sigh.

 

I just hope she is fine. She will be fine, right?

 

I shook my head and wear my sunglasses to cover my swollen and tired eyes. The hangover from last night still I can feel mix with the pill they gives really kick us to the bone.

 

“Hey are you okay Taeyeon?” Yuri asks as she catch with me. Tiffany and the others already ahead of us.

 

Sigh.

 

I look up at her and I just shook my head before I smile weakly at her.

 

“What have I done Yuri ah. I have been a bad friends, bad leader, worse I have been a bad girlfriend towards Jessica.” I hung my head lows.

 

All those time I have been ignoring her that I let myself to forget about her presences in my-life. I am a fool to let her slip out from my hand just like that.

 

Where does the promised go? I have promised to her that I will have her in my life. I will make her the happiest person in our world. I will be hers forever and she will be mine forever.

 

“It’s not your fault Taeyeon ah. It is not your fault.” Yuri assured me.

 

“Yuri ah, TaeTae” Tiffany call us before they went inside the room. I approach them slowly. I held my head low not wanting to lock gaze with the girls.

 

“Are you ready Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon whisper quietly, but enough for us to hear her.

 

I breath in before I reach the door that part us with Jessica.

 

“I’m ready.”

 

Then the door open revealing a young girl with puffy eyes, wailing beside the fragile girl on the bed.

 

Jessica.

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

No One’s POV

 

 

As Taeyeon open the door, the girls can see a fragile girl sleeping helplessly on the bed. Beside the bed, a young girl, Krystal can be seen mumbling softly to her sister while behind her was their parents, Mr and Mrs Jung. Upon hearing the door open, all three figure shifted their gazes towards the door and their expression was clearly shown, frowning after realising who it was.

 

It was Jessica’s members, no. Jessica’s other sisters, friends and one of them is Jessica’s lover. But being the older one, Mr and Mrs Jung only sigh heavily before looking back at sleeping figure on the bed. On the other side, Krystal, she was glaring intensely at the girls. The girls didn’t do anything but having their head low. Still standing in the same spot where they were once they were inside the room. Only Taeyeon was brave enough to look at Krystal back.

 

Of course part of her said that she is the one who’s responsible to all that happened at Jessica. After all, she is her girlfriend, her lover, her everything. The girls didn’t do anything for a couple of seconds until Krystal stood up from her seat abruptly and stomped her feet towards the girls.

 

Taeyeon was ready to get her punishment. She closed her eyes as Krystal move towards her while the other girls tried to pull Taeyeon back. But she stood still there. She was ready to get a slap on her cheek that she shut her eyes tightly. But nothing happened. She heard a sobbing sound but nothing came across her face. She open her eyes and sudden guilty came at her as she saw Krystal was on the floor, on her knee with hands covering her face.

 

She was crying. Taeyeon and the girls didn’t expect this from Krystal but Taeyeon with her great reflexes did what she should do.

 

She rush towards Krystal and hug her tightly trying to comfort her. Krystal didn’t bulged. She keep on kneeling there while Taeyeon’s hugging her.

 

“Shh” Taeyeon said before she comb the girls hair from behind. Krystal then hit Taeyeon on her chest still crying.

 

“Why? Why?” Krystal keep on asking the same questions. Taeyeon didn’t do anything but hugging her, soothing her. She thought this was the least she can do for Jessica at the moment. The girls then approach where Jessica was as they saw Taeyeon help Krystal get on her feet back.

 

Seohyun then from behind, help Taeyeon to help Krystal back to her seat. Once Krystal on her seat. Taeyeon make her way beside the bed before she look up at Jessica’s parent. She bow while apologising saying that it was her fault for being a careless leader, a careless friends, worst, a careless lover.

 

“I’m sorry for not taking care her.” Taeyeon’s voice crack a little and her tears start to trickled down. Still on bowing position, Mrs Jung came in-front Taeyeon before she hug her.

 

Taeyeon and the girls didn’t expected this to happened at least what Taeyeon would have expected to happened was Mrs Jung wouldn’t bother to notice the girls as this happened because of them.

 

No. Because of Taeyeon’s carelessness. That’s what she thought.

 

“It’s not the time to point fingers at.” Mrs Jung mumbled under her rage breath. The girls nod.

 

“We’re really sorry Mr Jung.” Yuri said as she walks beside Jessica’s bed where Mr Jung’s standing.

 

Mr Jung hum as he walks pass Yuri and said softly towards Krystal then to Mrs Jung.

 

“Let’s go for now.” Mrs Jung then walks lifelessly towards Krystal before she comfort the girl’s in her embrace.

 

Taeyeon and the others felt guilty after they saw Krystal’s condition. She really loves Jessica than anything else.

 

Tiffany bit her lips before she looks at Mrs Jung.

 

“Hmm, what did the doctor said about her condition Mrs Jung?” Tiffany said almost whispering. She knows it better, to not asks them. But she did in the end.

 

Mr Jung who was almost at the door, look intensely at Tiffany’s direction making the latter to flinched.

 

“You girls can saw that clearly right? Or you just didn’t notice it again this time?” Mr Jung said sternly before he finally walks away from the room.

 

The girls know it, by the way Mr Jung said, he was angry that we didn’t notice Jessica’s presences last night that we thought she really was in the car with us.

 

“Don’t mind him.” Mrs Jung broke the silence.

 

“She is fine. Just, visible bruise and cut on her body..” Mrs Jung said almost crying but she hold it in for Krystal’s sake.

 

Taeyeon bit her lips while clenching her fist.

 

“Did the mans—“

 

“No.” Mrs Jung cut Sunny’s word.

 

Mrs Jung shook her head before she smile weakly.

 

“Thank God she arrived there right in time, if not….” Mrs Jung didn’t want to end her sentence as she walks to the door with Krystal by her side still in tears.

 

“Who?” Yoona asks.

 

“Some high schooler.” Mrs Jung answered before she and Krystal finally walks away.

 

The girls was left with many questions in their head. The girls decided to shrugged it off for now as they finally reach beside the bed. Each side of the bed was where the girls were standing now.

 

“She looks fine and peaceful.” Sooyoung managed to say.

 

The girls scan Jessica’s body. They saw some cut on her neck and chin. Her lips too was cut slightly. Her eyes was puffy and the girls know that she was crying when it was happened.

 

Taeyeon clenched her fist again before she hold Jessica’s hand with hers. She lean closer and plant a kiss on the Jessica’s forehead then to her lips. She lean back towards Jessica’s ear and she whisper,

 

“I’m sorry Sica ah.  I love you.” She almost broke into tears.

 

“TaeTae.” Tiffany said eyeing the latter. Taeyeon didn’t bother to look at Tiffany as she brush Jessica’s hair to the back of her ears.

 

“We’ll leave you here now.” Tiffany said while signalling the girls to leave the two alone. The girls saw and nod before they slowly walks away.

 

“She’ll be okay Taeyeon unnie” Seohyun said trying to comfort her. Taeyeon smile weakly before she looks back at the girls.

 

“Thank you.” She whispers.

 

Even though she know that Jessica is fine, but it will never be the same again.

 

“We’ll get you later Ta—“

 

“No you’re not.” The door opened wide revealing the head manager that they hate the most. He smirked before he show his bossy pose with his hand crossed across his chest.

 

“You all have to get to the car now. SM already told me to get you girls head back to the building.” He said still smirking. Yuri who was closed to Taeyeon right now was going to punch him right in the face but Taeyeon who sense it hold Yuri’s wrist making the latter to flinch and look back at Taeyeon.

 

“What the hell Taeyeon?! Are you seriously going to follow this bastard words!” Yuri said almost shouting. Yuri had enough with the head manager’s game. she just want to punch him right there, she wants to wipe those disgusting smirks on his face for good. She gritted her teeth while clenching her fist.

 

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany signalling her to comfort Yuri. At the same time, Sunny comforting Hyoyeon while Seohyun comforting Yoona. The girls knew that if they didn’t do this, a big fight will probably broke. Tiffany then held Yuri’s hand and rub it softly.

 

Taeyeon then looks back at the sleeping figure before lean closer and planted a soft kiss on Jessica’s forehead back to her lips.

 

“I love you Jessica” She whispered.

 

*Smack*

 

“That’s payback for making us suffer”

 

Sooyoung said as she walks pass the head manager who was now covering her bloody nose.

 

The girls were stunned to see Sooyoung’s bold action. Out of nowhere, Sooyoung punch the head manager right on his nose, we could hear, the nose was probably broken now. Yuri smirks before she approach the shrunken head manager.

 

“You open your mouth, you wouldn’t want to know what we’re capable of doing to you.” Yuri said as she purposely bump him on the shoulder making him stumbled backwards.

 

The other girls show their proud face before they walks pass the head manager pushing him on the shoulder that eventually making the head manager land on his but to the floor with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter