Chapter 22

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited*

 

No One's POV

 

The girls now were having their important meeting with their head manager.

"Okay girls, I think you're probably wondering why we're here after your official debut few days before" The manager oppa said and smile at the girls.

But the smile was a weak one, not the so excited smile he always show before, and the girls know something's not right. The girls were expecting to have their first and official date with their lover after the meeting, so they were really expecting for the meeting to over soon. But little did they know, they so call date, won;t be going so smooth like they want to.

"Well first of all" Manager oppa broke the excitement,

"I want you to sit in this order" He added.

[seat arrangement before-after]

Before,   Yuri - Tiffany - Jessica - Taeyeon

        Sooyoung                                        Manager oppa

             Seohyun - Yoona - Hyoyeon - Sunny

After,    Yuri - Yoona - Tiffany - Taeyeon

      Jessica                                    Manager Oppa

            Seohyun - Sooyoung - Hyoyeon - Sunny

 

 

"Oppa what's this all about?" Jessica ask

"Ehem, well let's wait for the head manager first before he begin explaining later." Manager oppa said.

The girls just nodded their head, but didn;t go unnoticed that their manager oppa was stuttering before he give them a weak yet sincere smile. But they just shrugged their thought and just looking forward for their date after the meeting.

"Hello girls." After few minutes, finally the head manager came in the meeting room.

"Probably wondering why you're all here when you have a date right after this." He added as he stand beside manager oppa.

"So I'll just cut to the chase so you can have your date right away." He exclaimed. The girls were happy and excited at the head manager's remark as they didn't go unnoticed that he was smirking while their manager oppa wasn't showing his happy expression at all, all he shows was sulking and frowning expression.

"Oppa, aren't you happy that we can go to our date earlier than we expected and you got the chance to us to our place date?" Yoona ask innocently still smiling.

The manager oppa just smile weakly at Yoona before he rub her temple roughly right after he look the person beside him and give the person the look aren't-this-is-enough-for-you !! while glaring at him. The head manager just show her devilish smile and smirking at the manager oppa before he shift his gaze back to the girls.

The girls were so oblivious about the situation just show their smiles at their lover and playfully wink at each other.

The manager oppa shook her head vigorously before he stand up awkwardly and snap the girls thought so sudden.

"Just finish your words fast before they think it wrong." The manager oppa said sternly making the girls to flinched on their seat. They were confused why their manager oppa act that way as they never get to see their oppa so angry like this before. Taeyeon the older one was about to ask what's wrong with their oppa but to be cut by the head manager,

"Yes. Let me finish first" The head manager smirk.

"As you can see, the person beside you is your partner right now," He added.

Knowing that the girls' just show their confused look, the head manager just continued his words before the girls could react.

"You will have your date with the person beside you right now, except for Jessica" He blurted out while saying the last sentence as a matter of fact.

"What?!!" The girls shouted.

"Hahaha, that was funny head manager oppa" Taeyeon said laughing while rubbing her back head awkwardly.

"Yeah, that was a good one right, what I said just now was really a good one and not a fake." The head manager said again showing his devilish smile mocking at Taeyeon.

"What, seriously!! Are you kidding me?!!" Tiffany said in english accent as she bolted up from her seat to against his head manager words.

"Am I look like I was kidding Miss Hwang?" He added again.

"Yah what do you mean by that ?" Yuri ask at the head manager as she also stood up from her seat to face the head manager before she shifted her gaze back and forth towards their manager oppa then the head manager.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter