Chapter 20

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited*

 

you POV

 

Sigh. This is annoying and awkward. How come the students in front row could hang on to this some kind of 'torture'.

 

I ruffled my hair and look at my wrist watch, 11.09 a.m. seriously?!!

 

Argh!! I groan and mentally cursed at myself even though this kind of 'torture' aren't my fault. Cursed you!!

 

It has been 4 hours straight we have to sit on this damn chair listening to their words. The instructor is just so boring. How can they be the instructor?? I mean, look at them, they should appear more fun and enjoyable, they are so dense!! I swear if they are much less dense than right now, most of the students won't probably having to their dreamland right now. I mean, look at that so-call-tutor, bet the hair was a wig.

 

I smirk at my remark.

 

What's his name again,

 

"Park--?" I try to recall what's his name.

 

"Park Myeong Soo~" Someone whisper softly beside me where the girl's sitting.

 

I flinched at the sudden skin ship where we having right now. She then tug my arm and rest her head on my shoulder before intertwining our little fingers.

 

"Park Myeong Soo ~~" She whisper softly again not wanting other students to hear her while having her eyes shut.

 

"Huh?" I was taken aback.

 

"You were whispering his name earlier right?" She asked me still having her eyes shut and her head rest on my stiff shoulder. I just nodded unconsciously. She then nodded her head too.

 

"You're right you ah~" She added.

 

"This is boring~" She whined softly. Then after a few second I could hear a light snores from her before I look at her directly.

 

Seems like she's sleeping right now. I unintentionally smile at her and chuckle a little. Then something struck to my chest, making my heart beats faster and I couldn't breathe properly. I was now breathing heavily.

 

What happen?? Why am I like this?!!

 

I mentally cursed myself before someone tap my shoulder making me so shocked at the sudden contact before I abruptly stand up making all eyes on me right now.

 

Crap!!

 

I look around and the students now I could see they were holding their laughter while the other tutor just look at me confusedly except for tutor Park Myeong Soo. He's now glaring at me. Then I shifted my gaze behind him and saw that Miss BoA is giving me the look.

 

I try to connect all the sign she was giving at me, before she point at her watch secretly and mouthed to me something.

 

What!! L.U.N.C.H!!

 

"EHEM !!" Tutor Park Myeong Soo cough a little and snap me back to reality.

 

"Yes, Miss- ??" He show his glared again while waiting for me to answer him.

 

"Ergh - ergh" I stuttered. My hand is sweating.

 

"Yes Miss--?!!" This time I could hear the sternness in his voice and I could see that his hand now was in a shape of a fist.

 

What the!!

 

I calm my-self before I stand up straight with my poker face. I took a breath in and closed my eyes before I took a glance back to Miss BoA, I could see that she was smiling brightly hoping- no, pleading me to do it.

 

Aish, Here goes nothing.

 

"Miss you" I said and lock my gaze at Tutor Park before he said impatiently,

 

"And what is it Miss you" Still having his gaze towards me. I began to panicked again and saw that Miss BoA was giving me her thumbs up,

 

No!! Two thumbs up!! I'm death.

 

 

 

 

No One's POV

 

"Hahahahha!!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laugh their off while pointing their index finger towards you.

 

"Unnie, how many times you want to laugh hysterically  at her?" Seohyun voiced out while her girlfriend, Yoona just nodded her head.

 

Now the group, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Krystal, you and JJ are heading towards the school's cafeteria while chit chatting.

 

"hahahah!!" The others keep on laughing.

 

"You should see on your face you shi!!" Sunny chuckled and again the others just nodded their head , agreed for Sunny's remark. While the latter just have her head down hiding her embarrass face.

 

"Stop it you guys" Taeyeon step in.

 

"Yeah just stop it. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be here having our free time in this cafeteria." Tiffany added.

 

"Plus it was also Miss BoA order to tell Tutor Park to stop after hours of babbling on the stage." Jessica whined.

 

Now they are sitting on the bench while the other couple stood up to buy their lunch.

 

"Okay okay~~" Sooyoung said.

 

"We're just kidding." Hyoyeon added. Both of them stood up and smile at the latter.

 

"We're sorry~~ And thank you you" They said in unison while the others just giggled at their antics.

 

"So~" Taeyeon said while she stand on her feet before look at her girlfriend,

 

"What do you want to eat Sica yah~?" Taeyeon added, while Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, ask their partner before joining Taeyeon to buy their lunch as the gentlewomen they are in the relationship.

 

"Hmm~" Jessica pout before she said,

 

"As usual, maybe?" She show her aegyo towards Taeyeon which make her heart beats faster than usual and a blush crept on her cheek can be seen.

 

Jessica just giggled seeing her girlfriend's reaction before leaning closer to Taeyeon to plant a sweet kiss on Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon seems lost and a tap on her shoulder snap her bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter