Chapter 30

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Update:31/05/2014* Short Update. Sorry for the rush. I'll edited later  when I'm on my longbreak from college. Thank you for upvoting and thank you for keep on reading this story. :3*

 

 

 

 

No Ones’ POV

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul.

 

 

“As a representative for Jessica of Girls’ Generation, I here by saying that she is now still recovering from the incident that happened towards her before. Truth to be told, SM has already give Jessica permission to have her ten days break from her schedule with the other members. So I am hoping that if the citizens, people or even reporters see her when she is on her break, I plead for you to give her some personal times, by not asking for her pictures to be taken together with the fans or even asking for her autograph. Cause as I just announced, that she is still recovering from the incident. The representative for her doctor has told her to have some time, enough break off, by going out with her family members or even her close friends. Once again, I hope you can give her, her personal time when she’s out by not asking for her pictures or even a sign of autograph.”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

At the same time in Japan, where the other girls were currently having their short break after having their last performance in Osaka.

 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung were having their body slump on the long couch while hearing the news about Jessica, their member on the television.

 

As soon as Jessica’s name was heard from the news, Yuri and Sooyoung share short glances while straightening their back and screaming for the other girls that was on the other room from them.

 

 

“Yah! Fany ah! Taeyeon ah! You girls!!” Yuri and Sooyoung screamed in unison.

 

“Hurry up!! I don’t think you want to miss this!!” Yuri add when the other girls rush coming out from the other room and hurriedly sit on the vacant couch next to Yuri and Sooyoung.

 

“What is it? What’s the commotion?” Tiffany asks as she carefully takes place beside her girlfriend, Yuri as she gives spaces for Tiffany in return.

 

“It’s about Jessica.” Sooyoung add as she too make a room for the older of them to sit on the couch.

 

“What about her?!” Taeyeon shouted as soon as she heard Jessica’s name.

 

“Woah, calm down Taeyeon ah. It’s a good news about her.” Yuri said as she gestured the girls to look on the news that still playing on the television.

 

“Once again, I hope you can give her, her personal time when she’s out by not asking for her pictures or even a sign of autograph.”……….

 

 

Then the supposed said as Jessica’s representative bow then he walks away from the press, avoiding any further questions.

 

The girls shares short glances and heaved a sigh of relief. Then something caught their eyes, as Jessica’s representative walks back to where he stood before and hold the microphone for a second before he shifted her gazes right towards where the camera was,

 

 

“Before I forgot to tell you, the saviour who happened to be there when the incident happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter