Chapter 32

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Updated*15.08.2014. Comment gives me energy.

 

No one's POV.

SNSD finally arrived in Seoul after finishing their schedule back in Japan. Fortunately for them, their department had announce that they can have a week break before they get back on their schedule. Most importantly before Jessica can be with them again. Performing together as one. Just like they would use to.

*sigh*

A sound of sigh was heard beside Sunny as their kid leader kept on doing the same act on their way back to their dorm, here in Seoul.

"Taeyeon ah, are you okay?"

Sunny asks, as she was eyeing Taeyeon to lock gazes with her.  But the kid leader too oblivious that she closed her eyes tight. By second, a lone tears trickled down on her porcelain face.

"Taeyeon ah" Sunny whispers quitely. She stare at Taeyeon and shook her head as she finally heard light snores coming from her.

"You must be tired." Sunny said as she tried to reach Taeyeon's hand that was on her lap.

"Don't" Sunny was startled as a hand was stopping her from reaching the hand's of  the sleeping figure. Sunny look up and saw warm feelings in the latters' eyes.

"Tiffany" She said as the hand that was gripping her,  loosen up.

Tiffany released her hold from Sunny and proceeding to sweetly caressed Taeyeon's cheek. Slowly, yet lovingly. Well at least, Sunny saw that Tiffany did caressed her sweetly not lovingly. But as for Yuri, she saw nothing but loves. Loves that was sincerely show by Tiffany, only to be unnoticed by Taeyeon herself.

"Fany ah" Yuri mumbled as a flashbacks hits her there.

*Flashback*

Long before the girls officially debut.

Yuri had always keep on checking Tiffany whenever she could. She would always pretending to be there where ever Tiffany would go. That was because, she had fallen in love with her, since the first time she saw the girl.

"Hey Tiffany" Yuri grinned as she finally had the courage to greet the girl. Tiffany look up and she smiles at the Yuri as her eye turns into a crescent to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter