Chapter 1

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The italic word is their thought of something.

*Flashback*

Couple of years ago....

Somewhere in the USA.

"Excuse me mister." A pregnant lady in her 30's approached a man.

"Ah, yes miss. Can I help you? You don't seem someone from here." the man say while watching his pocket watch.

"Ah yes. I'm not from here. I'm from other country and having a vacation with my family." The lady say. "And yes, I actually need some help. I would be grateful if you could lend me your hand for now. Can you help me mister ?" The lady add and lock her gaze with the man infront her.

"Oh, okey. Fine by me."

Sorry for the inconvenient though."

Oh, no. I'm not thet buzy right now. Plus the one that I'm waiting, hasn't show up yet." The man say and smile at the lady infront him before adding. "So what can I do to help you miss?"

"Okey. Thank you very much mister. You see, " the lady pointed at the bench where there's a child sleeping soundly. "She is my daughter. My fourth daughter actually." She chuckled before explaining further. "Can you please look out for her, for awhile? I unfortunately left something at the hotel receptionist so I have to get there ASAP, as soon as possible." The lady paused and show her smile before saying , "Can you help me out mister?"

"Sure. I am galdly to help you miss." The man flash his smile before heading towards the bench where the little girl is sleeping right now. "By the way, how old is she now?" The man asked as he already take a seat beside the sleeping figure.

"Thank you once again. She just turn 5 couple days ago." The lady say before reaching out her purse at the bench. " I should go now. Please take good care of her while I'm gone." The lady smile at the man before heading towards the taxi area. "I'll be back soon!" The lady shouted as she goes in the cab.

"Okey! just be safe !!" The man reply. He take a glance at his pocket watch. "It still early though. Should be able to kill some time while watching this little girl" . Sigh. He turn to his left, where the little girl is sleeping right now. "She just turn 5 a couple days ago. And that lady is currently having another baby.. She said that this little girl is her fourt daughter.. So that means she is having the fifth birth..." The man look around him and sees nothing. All that he could see was people, alot of people walking and just pass by.

"Where is her family anyway? Did they live alone all this time? No way. Right" The old man glance at his pocket watch again. "She just left 5 minutes ago. Probably the hotel they were staying is far from this location... Maybe"

 

"Appa!!"

"abeoji!"

The man turn to where the voices came. A smile appeared in his face before open his arms to hug the girl that is running towards him.

"Jessica ~ My daughter~ " The man says. And give his daughter a tight hug before release her and walk towards the lady that is currently carrying another little girl in her hand. The man plant a kiss on the lady forehead before he kiss her other daughter also on the forehead. "Krystal~ My daughter~" He smile and touch her daughter cheek.

"Appa ~ I'm hungry~ can we go to that restaurant now. Please,,~~" The little keep tugging her father's shirt and whining at him. The lady and the man just chuckled at their daughter action.

"Okey my lovely daughter Jessica~ you can go with your mother and your little sister now. Daddy have to ..."

"How about you daddy? Why me and mother only and Krystal too? Why not you daddy ??~" Little Jessica cut her father's words and whining again.

"Yes. Honey. How about you? I don't think that we have our breakfast hour ago, don't we ??" The lady say. While patting little Jessica's head.

"Yes I don't honey. You see," The man point at the bench where the little girl still sleeping. The lady and little Jessica turn their head towards at the pointed location. "Some pregnant lady ask me to look out for her daughter. She said that she need to get to their hotel as she have to take something that she left at the receptionist." He continued. "And I already say yes to help her." He smile at his family from his wife to her littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter