Jonghyun’s sister/ girlfriend

Silently loving a mafia prince

 

Quote: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it”~ Confucius

Jonghyun P.O.V

As soon as we stepped into the house, Jessica’s eyes started to search Minho.

**Where is Minho?** wrote Jessica

“Ah…Minho hyung he…” started Taemin but he was cut off by Key
”He left earlier. Dad called him because he needed him to run an errand for him. He might not return home for a couple of days!” said Key coming up with an excuse “Anyway, why do you care that much, could it be that you have fallen in love with Minho?” asked Key making Jessica blush

“Key that’s enough!” I said pretending to be angry though in reality I was really grateful to him for being smart enough to change the subject

“Ok…ok, gee I was just curious. Anyway, I am hungry so prepare me something to eat!” said Key then went to his room

“I’ll go change! You should go too!” I said to Jessica then I left leaving her alone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

After I finished changing I reluctantly went to kitchen to start cooking. I opened the cupboard only to figure out that there was almost nothing left.

*WOW…these guys are like pigs…I went shopping only a few days ago and everything is empty now. I guess I’ll have to go shopping once again.* I thought then I unwillingly dragged my feet towards Sergeant Key’s room *Yup…this name it suits him well, he is bossy all the time.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key P.O.V

*Knock**Knock*

“Come in!” I said changing my attention from my computer’s screen to wards the door where I knew that it was the maid because she is the only one that knocks before entering

As predicted Jessica entered in my room then she approached me and handed me a paper on which was written **I need to go shopping. I need money**

“I can’t give you! I don’t have money! Go ask someone else…go ask Jonghyun hyung!” I said then Jessica turned around and walked towards the door “Wait a moment!” I said then Jessica stopped and listened to me “The question that I asked you before, you still haven’t answered me…do you like Minho?” I asked Jessica making her blush

*So she really does like him. I guess that this means more fun for me!*

**This has nothing to do with you. If I like him or not is only my decision.**

*Yah…did she just argued with me. Aish this girl…she really does not know who she is talking to.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

“Ihm…you’re right is none of my business. Still, since you are a girl*SIGH*I think I should warn you first so that you’ll not be surprised when Minho’s going to reject you. You are not Minho’s type at all…Minho likes “bagel girls” you know what that means right?! Baby face and glamorous body, someone like Shin Se Kyung but you are not like that at all, you have no S line.”  Said Key flatly “Your chest is flat, your is lacking, that hairstyle does not suit you at all, you are short and those clothes are saying “I need a desperate makeover.” said Key analyzing my body in a very erted way  “In other words, you should go to a convent!”

*What? Convent? Sure…I may lack in some aspects but I certainly do not look that bad.*

“Well, that’s all that I wanted to say! You may go. Oh…hurry up with that food, I am really hungry! Because of you the dinner got delayed with an hour…still you should be grateful to God that I am a forgiving person, so I’ll let it pass this time. Now go!” said Key then I hurriedly got out of his room before I would be tempted to give him a kick in that arrogant face of his.

*Forgiving person…If he is a forgiving person then I am Lee Hyori. That guy…once a devil always a devil*

After the very unpleasant meeting with Sergeant Key I went to Jonghyun’s room to ask money from him.

*Knock**Knock*

“Just a moment!” shouted Jonghyun then a few minutes later a wet haired Jonghyun who just got out of the shower opened me the door

*WOW…Wet hair certainly suits him well!*

“Is there something you need me for?” asked Jonghyun *Aish…so embarrassing! How could I day dream in front of him?* After scolding myself mentally I gave him the paper where was written the same message as the one for Key

“Ah I see...you need money to go shopping. I’ll accompany you to the store. Go grab your jacket, I’ll go grab mine to then I’ll meet you in the living room!” said Jonghyun then I left to my room to get my jacket

*Uhh…I hate when is so cold. I have to wear layers and layers of clothes, and I get sick easily. Wait a moment…Jonghyun is coming with me…but he just had a shower, and his hair is wet. That guy, he can’t be thinking to go outside like that, right?!* 

Guessing the answer to my question I reluctantly headed towards Key’s room knowing clearly that that was probably the place where I would surely find a hairdryer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key P.O.V

*knock**knock*

“Come in. What brings you here so soon? Don’t tell me that you came because you want me to tell you a nice convent where you could go?” I said still in my revenge mode “Sorry to disappoint you but I don’t really know about those things that well, since I never needed to go there! Still, if it’s for you I’ll make some efforts and look for one!”

** No thanks… I came here to ask if you could borrow me a hairdryer!**  wrote Jessica who was very clearly that was about to explode

“Oh…sure I can!” I said then I took my hairdryer out of the cabinet where I kept my things for personal care then I gave it to Jessica “Wait…not so fast!” I said right before she was about to take it “What do I get if I give it to you? I can’t give it to you for free can I? “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

*sigh…This devil is really getting on my nerves…still he is the only option I have. One day I’ll make sure to repay his “kindness” just the way he disserves* ** What do you want?**

“Well, since you can’t give me money…then how about you being my slave for one week?”

*No way…that’s going to be like hell. One day maybe…that I surely can cope with but one week, that’s a big No!* ** No way…1 day and I agree!**

“Fine 5 days!” said Key but I was not ready to fall for his scheme that easily so I headed to the door pretending that I was not interested at all.

“Fine 2 days…but that’s my last offer!” warned Key

**I’ll take the deal** (she actually wrote) I said then Key handed me the hairdryer and I gladly got out of his room *2 days…Kim Jonghyun you’d better be grateful because I just signed a contract with the devil because of you *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

“Wow, you change fast. I was gust getting ready to go outside.” I said as I opened the door then I realized that actually Jessica was not wearing her jacket. “Why aren’t you dressed up yet? Aren’t we going to the store anymore?” I asked confused then I heard Jessica sigh then she pushed me inside of my room and then after she closed the door she signaled me to sit “Why do you want me to seat?” I asked confused but still I listened to her but she didn’t answer me instead she plugged a hairdryer, that I recognized as being Key’s, in the electrical outlet, then she turned it on and she started to dry my hair. I could feel her fingers gently moving through my hair as she dried my hair.

*What is wrong with me?! Why do I feel o hot suddenly? Stupid question Jonghyun…is quite obvious…is because of the hairdryer!* I said trying to convince myself that the reason for my weird reaction was the hairdryer not the fact that Jessica was very close to me. A couple of minutes later Jessica finished drying my hair.

‘Thanks!” I said awkwardly “Uh…let’s go to the store now! Hurry up and go get a jacket!” I said then Jessica got out of my room

* 20 minutes later*

After a very silent walk, we finally arrived to the store. Me and Jessica split so that we could buy what we needed faster. We agreed that we would meet near the cashier. After I finished finding out all the products from the list provided by Jessica I went to the cahier where Jessica was already waiting.

“Sorry for making you wait!” I said then I gave the products to the cashier to scan then. After the cashier started to scan all the products

“Aigoo…you have such a kind and adorable brother. I wish my son would help his younger sister more! Brothers should take a better care for their sisters especially when they are only in middle school like you and my daughter.” Said the cashier to Jessica

After I paid for the food we walked back home. As we were walking I couldn’t not to observe Jessica’s expression that seemed to be a little upset

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

“What is it? Why are you upset?” asked Jonghyun looking worried for me

**Nothing. I am just tired** I lied to Jonghyun who seemed to believe it

*How can I not be upset?! I just got compared to a middles school student, which means that Key was right. *Sigh* As long as I look like this I can just forget about Minho liking me!*

“Come with me!” said Jonghyun suddenly changing his direction and heading towards a food stall.” Ahjumma…Give us 5 portions of dubbokki !” said Jonghyun “Jessica take the wallet from my pocket and pay for the food!” ordered Jonghyun whose hands were busy because he was carrying the food begs who he insisted to carry saying that it should be the guy the one to carry heavy things  “The wallet is in the right pocket.” Said Jonghyun then I unenthusiastically searched for it *God…this guy must not be thinking sometimes. Does he even know how embarrassing is for me to do this. Does he even realize that I am a girl and that he is a guy?!*

After taking the wallet I paid for the food then I put the wallet in my pocket then I waited for ahjumma to give me the food.

“Here is your order! I hope that you and your boyfriend will enjoy it!” said ahjumma then she went to serve another client while I and Jonghyun headed towards the home

*Tsk…I can’t believe that she thought that Jonghyun and I are in that kind of relationship. I bet that she will be shocked to hear that a few days ago he kicked me out of the house. Though that the person she misunderstood as being my boyfriend is Jonghyun, who can not even be compared to my knight, still I have to give ahjumma props for not mistaking me as his little sister. Better be his girlfriend then his sister!*

“Yah…what are you spacing about? Hurry up; didn’t you say that you were tired? Why do you think I bought dubbokki? If I knew that you would be spacing like this I would have done this and I would have let you to cook.” Said Jonghyun to me “Don’t think that much about Minho or I swear that he’ll die because of lack of air (I was referring to the fact that there is this old saying that when you think at someone that person is sneezing).

*So he brought dubbokki so that I wouldn’t cook?! Maybe he wouldn’t be such a bad boyfriend after all!*

*********************************************************************************************************

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ! Please comment, share your opinions...it make me really glad every time when I read your comments!!!