A surprising confession

Silently loving a mafia prince

Quote:When the solution is simple, God is answering.

Minho P.O.V

“I won’t allow you to move out as long as that freak, is searching for you!” I argued with Yuri as we were waiting for the elevator to stop but Yuri seemed colder, more indifferent then ever “If it’s about that kiss then forget about it! I have no idea what has gotten into me at that time but I can promise you that no matter what it was it won’t happen ever again.” I said trying to convince Yuri but myself too at the same time

“I said I am leaving and that my final decision!” said Yuri then she stepped out of the elevator and walked away wearing a bothered expression on her face. I ran after her because the keys were at me but in the end it seems that the keys weren’t even necessary because the door was ajar.

“Get behind me!” I whispered to her than I pushed the door silently. Inside the apartment were two men dressed all in black .They were destroying everything.

“Don’t you dare to break that!” I shouted angry because one of the men was just getting ready to break my mom’s favorite vase

“Look what we’ve got here! It’s our “lady” and her child knight! “Lady” I suggest you to stop this chase because he is getting really bored with it!” said the man with the vase then he threw it in one of the walls making it shatter in many, many pieces

“You just signed your dead sentence!” I said really pissed off then I furiously punched the man. He easily recovered then he pushed me away brutally, made a sign to his partner then he ran towards the door. The other man followed suit. As he approached Yuri who was sitting petrified near the door he took out a small knife.

“This is the last warning!” said the man then he scratched Yuri’s hand with the knife and ran away. Yuri’s white shirt immediately became red because of the blood that was dripping from the cut. I wanted to chase after them to ask for an explanation since I was sure that Yuri was not going to give me one but I had to help Yuri first so I just let them ran away.

“Come on I’ll take you to the hospital!” I said as I grabbed Yuri’s cold hand but she didn’t budged even a bit

“I’m not going!” she said silently

“What did you say?” I said thinking that I probably heard everything wrong

“I said I am not going! I am tired!” said Yuri looking like she could faint any second

“That’s why I am taking you to the hospital so that the doctors will take care of you properly.” I explained to her

“No…I didn’t mean that…I am tired of this chase too, therefore I’ll stop!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

“Accho!”  I heard a familiar person sneezing “Yah, hurry up, let’s find and hide JJong before Key sees it freaks out!” I said panicked then I jumped out of the bed and started to search for the small fur ball. “JJong where are you!” I whispered as I was looking for it where I last saw him. Jessica too started to look after him.

“WOOF!” barked JJong then he came running out of my closet.

“Jessica, help me to catch him!”  I said then both I and Jessica started to chase after Jjong until finally we managed to catch it but it seemed too late because I hear the door handle moving. Without too much time to think I simply ran to my laundry basket. I took the cover and I placed it in then I placed the cover back then I turned around decided to put a nice act so that Key won’t find out but someone in the universe didn’t think that my acting skills are that good so decided to help me out a bit. As I turned around I tripped over the carpet and fall. I tried to find some object to rely on so that I would prevent the fall and the only object, or should I say person that was close enough was Jessica. That’s right just like that I tripped and fell over Jessica but that’s not all in the process my lips met hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key P.O.V

“Hyung,did you hear a dog barking too?” I asked hyung as I entered in his room totally clueless about what was I about to see. Jessica and hyung were on the floor kissing like there was no tomorrow. “UH…never mind! Just continue what you were doing!” I said embarrassed then I quickly closed the door trying to protect my pure, innocent eyes.

*Mental note: Always knock at the door instead of barging in someone’s room.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

*I know that this was without intention…yet I don’t know why but I simply can’t stop enjoying it! I feel like my whole body is on fire…like I am losing all my senses. This is the effect that this man is having on me…I know that is wrong because I am Minho’s girlfriend yet all I can do is to hope that it will last longer.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

“Hmm…sorry …I …I didn’t mean to!” I said as I got up not daring to look at Jessica because I knew that I was probably blushing

*Big fat liar…you don’t have any regret because you actually enjoyed it!* my own conscience reproached me .

“Uh…I am a little thirsty I’ll go grab a drink!” I said to Jessica then I anxiously got out of the room. *What is wrong with me…this is the first time in years when I feel like this. That kiss drained out all the energy in me.* I thought while walking like hypnotized towards the kitchen.

“Wow…you are as red as a tomato. Did you enjoy it that much hyung?” said Key popping out of nowhere making my heart literary skip a beat because of nervousness.

“Don’t you ever do that!” I yelled annoyed because he almost caused me to have a heart attack

 “Wow…it seems that she made you lose all your senses! Jessica really is something! I wonder if I would be like you too?! Maybe I should have a try! What do you think?” said Key obviously toying with my nerves

“Sure…I don’t mind sharing!” I said trying to seem really indifferent making Key’s eyes to literarily pop out “Wait, I didn’t finish!” I said just in the moment Key opened his mouth to argue with me “Just do that and I won’t mind sharing a few punches here and there.” I said pointing towards Key’s stomach and face then I stuck my tongue out at him and headed towards the kitchen leaving him dumbfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho P.O.V

“You mean that you’ll simply give up? Leave yourself be hurt by that freak?” I asked sounding really irritated, as I actually was because for as long as I have known Yuri she never looked as defeated as now

“Hmm…that’s the best thing that I can do …for myself…for you and for everyone around me! “said Yuri tiredly  “If I am not around you…the things dear to you won’t be in danger anymore!”

“If you are simply going to give up because you want to protect me then forget about that. I didn’t ask you to protect me. I can defend myself quite well, so stop having this weird thought and let me take you to the hospital!” I said  trying to sound strong, reliable though I wasn’t sure how strong I actually was .Though I didn’t know why, or I should say who was the person that Yuri was running away from I was, still I was certain that he had some power. He was certainly not someone that I could underestimate.  

“You have no idea what you’re talking about. If you would know the whole truth you would probably run to your daddy and your brothers crying and you would wish to have never met me.” Said Yuri with a lot of irony in her voice

“You know, I got really tired of playing this game blindly. At first I watched you playing this chase game from distance but now that I am involved I think I have the right to know what its rules are. ”

“Fine…if you wish to know that badly then I am going to tell you. Because of me three people are dead. Because of me three families are destroyed. If I continue this game, you’ll end up just like them."

Said Yuri without giving to much thought finally yielding to the pressure I was putting on her.

Her confession left me speechless yet I couldn’t simply believe that she could have killed three people. It was illogic that a killer would sacrifice for someone else and there was that freak that was following her too.

“How did it happen? What do you mean?” I asked hoping that I would not regret having asked those questions

“The guy that is searching me is my ex fiancée .He is a really powerful person. He’s the son of one of the pillars of the society. To everyone he seems a kind, honest man but he isn’t like. He is involved in the drugs business .Because he is that powerful no one dares to speak …no one dares to confront him. If someone disobeys him he gets rid of that person without a second thought. I thought he was perfect too…I was about to marry him until I saw him doing it…until I saw him killing someone. I reported everything  to the police but very few believed me and those that believed me are either dead by now, either hiding. You know what the worst part is?! I was enrolled in the “Chinese witness protection program” by the son of one of his father’s politic enemies  yet the entire Chinese police force is not capable of protecting me, that’s why they sent me here. You get it now? The only way for me to stop this is to give up .That’s why I’ll give up…that’s why I’ll go far away from you…because as long as I am not near you, you are safe!” said Yuri as she got up and walked towards the closet, then one by one she started to take her clothes out though her hand was hurting at each move

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri P.O.V

*You were right…now that you know everything, things are easier. I bet that now you wish you would have never met me.*

“No…it’s exactly the opposite.” said Minho after a while then he came behind me and back hugged me “The further you are from me…the harder is for me to protect you! “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Minho finally knows the truth!!! I know you probably you were not expecting to find out why Yuri was hiding but I thought that I have kept you in the darkness to much already. Jessica and Jonghyun finally kissed! YAY!

Please help me decide who should I feature in my next fanfic.Suggest couples you would like to read about or if you would like me to write a story about a fictional character and a K-pop idol. Don't worry through, I won't post anythin until I finish this fanfic.

Sorry for not updating in a really really long time.My life gets bussier now that I have only a few months until my graduation still ...I won't give up on writing.

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/READ/ ENJOY