Who cares about rumors?

Silently loving a mafia prince

Quote: “Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul.” George Eliot

Key P.O.V

I was sitting lazily on the couch, watching some cartoon while waiting for the maid to finish preparing the breakfast when suddenly Taemin yelled from the other side of the house.

“KEY UMMA…DID YOU SEE MY BACKPACK?” asked Taemin like I was the one who was supposed to know everything .Since I had no idea where it was I decided to ignore his question, but of course that no one can stop a hyper Taemin so a few minutes later he was sitting right in front of the TV, blocking me from watching the cartoons. “Do you know where my backpack is?” asked again Taemin

“No… how am I supposed to know? It’s your backpack not mine! Just think about the place where you last saw it!” I suggested

“Hyung…you realize that I haven’t been to school for a few weeks!” said Taemin flatly

“Just go take one of mine!” I said knowing that the missing backpack would not be found so easily

After Taemin left I returned to my cartoons but I was disturbed once again by the maid who came to announce each of us that the breakfast was ready.

“Finally!” I said to her then I went into the kitchen to eat. Soon everyone except from the maid was sitting at the table eating.

“Jessica, sit in Minho’s place and eat with us!” said Jonghyun then continued to eat while Jessica did as she was told

*What did just happen? Did hyung just let the maid eat with us? He never allowed any of the maids to eat with us! Something smells fishy here! I wonder why he is suddenly so kind to her?*

As I was hardly thinking at what just happened I saw the maid writing something then she gave the paper to Jonghyun! *What? Now she even talks to him? Did I miss something?*

“Sure you can go to school! Actually, today I feel like attending school too!” said Jonghyun hyung smiling then he resumed eating *He feels like going to school? He hates going to school because people stare at us like we are some kind of freaks! That’s exactly why we don’t really attend to school.*

“Hyung…are you sick? Why do you suddenly want to go to school? You hate going there?” I asked while checking out to see if he was not feeling well

“I am fine!” said hyung pushing away my hand “ I am just a little bit bored so I was thinking that going to school for a little bit of time would change the atmosphere a little!” explained hyung though I was really doubting that he was telling the truth

“Then why don’t you go clubbing, or hang out with one of your girls like you usually do when you are bored?” I asked curious

“Yah, why are you asking so many questions? What is so bad in going to school and learning something? Just eat your food!” snapped hyung in annoyance

*Now I am really curious of what is really going on through hyung’s brain right now!*

After hyung’s comment I did not dare to say anything instead I observed carefully all his gestures. While I was doing so the maid gave Jonghyun another piece of paper .When hyung received it he seemed somehow in high spirits but after he read it his mood seemed to change 180o from happy to partially annoyed and partially sad.

“Ihm…I don’t know when is Minho coming back! If dad needed him then the job he gave him must be quite important so he might be missing for the whole rest of the week.” Lied Jonghyun

*Wait…when she goes to school he wants to go to school too, when she talks to him his mood brightens but as soon as she asks about Minho his mood changes again…OMG hyung is starting to LIKE the maid! Ok…in order to prove that my theory is right I’ll have to keep an eye of these two!*

“Hyung…your speech has made me realize that you are right…so that’s why I decided to go to school too!” I lied faking a smile to be more convincing

“Well, then I guess I’ll hang with you too!” said Onew while hyung seemed to sink even deeper in desperation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

*Great job Kibum…you really couldn’t have found a better moment to be an obedient brother.* I shouted in my head while walking to school. You might wonder why I feel so frustrated; well it’s easy to guess. After the time I spent with Jessica yesterday, I realized that I enjoy her company so I wanted to spend more time with her, without other people bothering us. Though it would have been Taemin with us too, he wouldn’t have been that much of a problem because it’s very easy to bribe Taemin, but now is not only Temin that is going with us but Onew and Key too. Onew, just as Taemin it wouldn’t have been that hard to get rid of him but Key…well my little brother is another story…he can not be bribed, or I should better say I can’t afford to bribe him, also he is smarter, more persistent and unfortunately for me really scary in many aspects.

So here are we, the prince, Cinderella and the 3 dwarfs heading towards the same school, oh yeah …I forgot to say that I just found out that we are actually attending the same university.

**How come I have never seen you at school?**

“Ihm…well people are not very happy with our presence in school. Some of the students and the teachers are afraid of us while other believes that we are going to create trouble that we would get into fights at school or other stuff that would bring a negative image for the school so the principal agreed for us not to come to school only from time to time while he is taking care of our attendance. We usually study at home by ourselves or with private tutors and we only go to school when we have to take our exams.

**Uh…that’s a little bit sad. I mean apart from Sergeant Key none of you is really that mean. It’s sad that you can’t enjoy the school life like other students!**

“HA!HA!HA!” I laughed while reading the note she gave me*Sergeant Key…that suits him well!*

“Yah…why are you laughing? Tell me I want to know!” said Key curious then I quickly hid away Jessica’s note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

As I was walking in the school I finally was able to understand why they didn’t attend to school most of the time. When Jonghyun told me that they were feared I didn’t even imagined that they are this feared, and by this I am referring to the fact that everyone runs from their way, no one dares to come closer then 5 meters radius to them, no one dares to look at them .

**I’ll go to my classroom! I’ll meet you in the cafeteria** I gave a note to Jonghyun then I walked towards my classroom

***a few hours later***

*Just a little bit more…just a little more!*

*DING DONG* the bell finally ringed announcing the lunch break

I quickly got out of the classroom wanting to get away from all my classmates stares who had been glancing at me at every 5 seconds though I had no idea why because nothing seemed wrong with me. As I was heading towards the cafeteria I finally seemed to understand why  everyone kept staring at me in the classroom and why the teacher had that cold attitude towards me. It seemed that I was the topic for today’s gossip everyone making theories about why I came together with Jonghyun, Key and Onew. Some of these theories where about how I offended one of them and became their slave while others where about how I was dating one of them or that I got pregnant with one of them so the luck guy was supposed to marry me.

*Sigh…people really have imagination nowadays* I thought while entering in the cafeteria. I looked around but there was no trace that any of the guys where there.

*What was I thinking? If I were them I would avoid this place too!* I thought then went to search order some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was sitting in the classroom with my my eyes closed and with headphones on my ears listening some music while trying to ignore everyone’s stare when suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes curious to see who the person that touched me was only to find Jessica sitting near me with a tray of food in her hand. She placed the tray on my desk then she sat on the chair opposite to me.

**Special order for you. I thought that you might not come to eat because of the crazy atmosphere so I ordered some food for you too. So let’s eat together!**

“Don’t you know that by coming here you will only create more rumors about you? People avoid me and anything that is related to me if you do this they’ll avoid you too. You’d better go!” I whispered to Jessica

**That’s a little too late because rumors are flying everywhere already but too be honest I don’t really care…I mean it’s a little annoying that everyone stares at me and whispers behind my back but I am fine with it. Just because they keep gossiping it doesn’t mean that I should hide, especially since I did nothing wrong, plus I know you so I know that what those people say is wrong…their words are with no foundation they just talk without knowing you at all. Because I know you, I know that I am not in the wrong place.**

*This…I haven’t heard in a long time. When I first met you, you were just as scared as them that’s why I kept distance too but now I can see that you are different…you are not afraid to break your shell.*

“Thank you!” I said sincerely deeply moved by her words then Jessica warmly smiled at me “WHOA…kimbap…my favorite!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key P.O.V

I was only a few meters away from my hyung’s class, I was on my way to bring him some food knowing that probably he was going to skip lunch like he usually did when he came to school because he felt uncomfortable with hearing people gossip about him. I was about to enter in the classroom when I saw something surprising, hyung was already eating and by the way it looked Jessica was the one that brought him the food. He was not moody like usually when he came to school instead he was greening from ear to ear, clearly enjoying her company.

*It has been a while since I haven’t seen that smile…it seems that hyung’s wounds are starting to heal. Well though I am not too fond on her…but as long as she can make hyung smile like this I’ll approve her. Still before approving her she still needs a makeover, I can’t allow for my sister in law to look that disastrous!* I thought then I left not wanting to interrupt their moment, since I was sure that if I did then probably I will get on huyng’s bad side!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dear frinds please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! I am very grateful for all youeach one of you my dear readers. I hope that  I didn't disappoint you so far. Please give me lot's of love.Ah...if you have thinks that you didn't understand please ask me and I will try to clear them up either by answering your questions either in the story! ENJOY READING!!!