A honest talk

Silently loving a mafia prince

Quote: “All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”~Galileo Galilei

Jessica P.O.V

Sitting in front of Han river I watched at Minho’ s expression while he was reading the note I just gave to him. The note was supposed to express my most sincere apologizes, yet somehow I knew that no apology in the world would be enough:**Minho , I am really sorry! I never meant to play with your heart or make you suffer!** 

“Hmm…hmm” I heard Minho giggle after reading my last note making me confuse “ So you have finally decided to acknowledge your feelings for Jonghyun! It certainly took you some time!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho P.O.V

“Hello, earth to Jessica , the aliens are invading us!” I said while waving my hand in front of Jessica’s face who was really puzzled

After coming back to reality she took her phone preparing to write something, but I already guessed what her question would be so I stopped her before giving her the chance to actually write even one letter.

“Did you actually thought I didn’t know that you like Jonghyun and vice versa? Come on, how could I not know when you two are so obvious. That guy sends me deadly glares each time I am close to you, while you…well, your mind wanders towards him quite often. Me, Key, Taemin, even Onew hyung  seems to know that the two of you have something going on and if  Onew hyung knows then it means that the two of you are more than obvious.”

**How can everybody know when I have just figured out that I love Jonghyun only  a few hours ago?**

“Pabo, you knew it from long time ago just that you didn’t want to admit it!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

*Minho’s right, I knew from long time ago that I like Jonghyun, just that I was too stubborn to admit it because I was afraid that I would hurt Minho…and I was afraid that Jonghyun wouldn’t accept me.*

**If you knew that you like me, why did you date me?**

“Because I hoped that if Jonghyun would have some competition then maybe he would take the initiative to confess …and because I wanted to take revenge for all those times Jonghyun messed with my life.” explained Minho

*So Minho was the “necessary evil “ all along. If Minho says that Jonghyun likes me then why didn’t he confess? And what about Yuri then?*

**If Jonghyun likes me, why is he dating Yuri then?**

“Yuri, she’s just the bait he used for making you jealous.” Said Minho acting like using people would be the most natural thing in the world

*Poor Yuri, is she finds out she’ll be devastated*

“I know that expression, don’t worry about Yuri, she knows that Jonghyun likes you, so don’t worry she’s not going to cry buckets after him!”

**That’s good to know because despite the fact that Yuri seems like a tough girl she’s actually really sensitive, she’s more vulnerable than many think!**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho P.O.V

“Why do you say that?” I asked Jessica hoping that I would find out more about Yuri

**To be beautiful is supposed to be  a blessing…but for Yuri…well, all I can say is that sometimes beauty is a sin. Yuri was always one of the popular kids; she always had dozens of guys trailing after her…dozens of guys that only wanted her for a one night stand or just as an accessory that would bring them popularity. There wasn’t even one single person that actually bothered to try to find out the childish, dorky, sensitive Yuri.**

*That makes sense…just like me, everyone always regarded me as a dangerous person just because I am part of a mafia family. No wonder she hardly trusts anyone, no wonder she’s so cold at times.*

“ I see…” I said bitterly “Do not worry about Yuri, from now on , I’ll make sure that no one will ever hurt her again. “ I said decided to keep my word

**OMO…you like Yuri?**
“No, I just find her pissed off expression really adorable at times.”

**You so like her…** wrote Jessica then she drew a blushing chibi me on the paper , clearly trying to tease me

“Yeah…yeah really funny, no need being that mature!”I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes at Jessica’s childishness

**So what do you like about her?**

“I should be the one to ask that! What do you find so attractive at hyung, I mean no offense but he is short, hot tempered, jealous, he used to treat you bad and all above all he looks like a dinosaur!” I asked hoping that this would change the course our discussion was heading to

**Well, to be honest with you I don’t know what I like about him either.I mean you were right about him being jealous, hot tempered  ,short etc… but I still like him, I like him for no reason and I think this makes everything even more amazing. Despite not being the most handsome or the most mature, though he is so imperfect in many ways he still manages to make my stomach feel funny, he still makes my body feel like burning each time he is closer to me. I don’t even know if it makes sense to you what I am trying to say!**

“It does…being in love…I experimented that feeling too!” I admitted while trying to send away all the memories that were trying to come back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

**You were in love? How come you never told me? Who is she, is she maybe someone I know? Tell me!** I urged Minho curious to find out about he’s “important person”

“Not now, maybe some other time! I think that I should take you home .Knowing Jonghyun’s personality I think that by now he should be in the panic/jealousy/ worry mode.” said Minho obviously trying to change the topic. Worrying for Jonghyun’s mental state I decided to let Minho off, but only for the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

“Uh…why isn’t he texting back!” I mumbled furiously while writhing  Jessica the text message number 54.

Test message:

To Jessica:  How many times do I have to tell you that I am hungry? Hurry up and cook me something or Jjong will become a nice pair of fur gloves.

I threatened Jessica then a moment later I heard the door opening and a familiar deep voice speaking. I quickly got out of the room preparing to give Jessica a long lecture but I was brutally slapped in the face by a thing called: cruel reality. Sitting in the middle of the room was no other then Minho who now had his lips pressed against Jessica’s forehead.

“Ahmm… “ I pretended to clear my throat so that the two lovebirds would separate and spare my eyes

“Oh…you’re here!” said Minho smiling awkwardly as he pulled away “This is really embarrassing!”

“ I agree, so stop doing it!” I said annoyed

“I want to but I can’t help it. My honey is too cute!” said Minho  while pinching Jessica’s cheeks “Don’t you think so too hyung?”

“ Actually I don’t find your honey cute at all, Yuri wins in the cuteness category by far.” I said tying my best to hide my jealousy

“You’re so mean! Anyway, your food is in the kitchen!” said Minho” I brought you 2 pizzas, I hope that’s enough, also next time I would appreciate if you didn’t boss around my girlfriend. Ah, one more thing, I don’t like my date being disturbed so next time don’t bother sending messages because I will make sure she doesn’t replay anyway!” said Minho then he turned around took Jessica’s hand and dragged her towards his room leaving me there dumbfounded and boiling in anger because he just mocked me in front of the girl I like.

***

“Why do you look so gloomy hyung?” asked a happy looking Taemin as he was munching on the food Key prepared

“Uh…don’t even ask about it!”  I said in frustration

“He’s PMS because he saw Minho kissing Jessica!” explained Key who apparently was already well informed

“Yeah, keep it low, there’s no need to inform the whole world about Minho stealing my girl.”

“Well, technically she’s not yours hyung, she’s Minho hyung’s girl!” sing sang Taemin cheerfully but a soon he saw my murderous look he’s big green disappeared

“Speaking of the devil, where is Minho?” I asked curious secretly hoping that their answer would be : on the moon cohabitating with his alien relatives but unfortunately it was far from that because one minute later I heard Minho ‘s voice.

“Uh…I don’t want to leave. I am going to miss you terribly!” I heard Minho say which made me lose even the little appetite I had “You’re going to miss me too right?” I heard Minho ask. In my head I could already imagine Jessica head nodding an embarrassed yet enthusiast yes.”Then, I’ll get going! Don’t forget to be a good girl and wait for me because oppa will make sure to buy you something nice when he returns!” said Minho then I heard the door opening and then closing with a small sound

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho P.O.V

“Where were you all night?” I heard Yuri ask as soon she saw me entering on the door

“Since when do I have a wife?”  I replayed causing Yuri to roll her eyes at me

“What a jerk! I shouldn’t have been worried for you in first place!” said Yuri then she got up from the couch and walked towards her room in her usual arrogant manner

“You were worried?” I asked this time in a soft tone

“Not anymore!” said Yuri while continuing to walk

*Ah, me and my big mouth! *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri P.O.V

*I can’t believe that I actually cared for the life of that cold blooded Casanova. I am the biggest fool ever for caring for a man like that!*

***knock*knock***

“What is it now?” I said annoyed while heading to the door already guessing who the person behind it may be. As expected behind the door was Minho .

“May I come in?” asked Minho this time requesting permission to enter my room

“Why do you bother asking? Isn’t this your house?” I said coldly

“I got dumped!” said Minho still sitting in front of the door” Jessica realized she likes Jonghyun and not me!”

“I see!” that’s all I was able to say”I am sorry!”
“Don’t be, I’ve seen it coming all along anyway! “

“Don’t try to act tough in front of me , you’ve got nothing to prove me anyway!”

“I’m not acting tough, I’m being honest. I knew from long time ago that Jessica loves Jonghyun , actually the reason why I asked Jessica to be my girlfriend in first place was so that I would make Jonghyun jealous!”

“Why?”

“Because it was fun , because I wanted to take revenge for all the moments he messed with my life and because I wanted to help those two fools progress faster!”

“So you purposely exposed yourself to the possibility of being hurt just to help them progress faster? Are you stupid or just plain stupid? What if you were to fall for her? Do you have any idea how much you could have suffered?” I scolded Minho

“It couldn’t have happened!” said Minho sounding really sure of him

“What makes you so sure? Do you actually believe that you can control your feelings that easily, do you really think that you choose who you fall in love with? How childish!”

“No…it’s just that that spot from my heart belongs to someone else already!” said Minho making my heart hurt for a short moment and then I finally came to realize something: I was already in love him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Long time no seen my dear frinds.It's so nice being with you once again.This was just a short update that was supposed to give you some hope that I didn't abandon you. My dear friends...I will finish my senior year in a few days and then I'll have my national exams...but the main point is that since I'll finish school I won't have to attend to that many "not that useful" classes anymore.Also I' won't have homework which means more time to concentrate on my univerity admision, Cambridge exam, watching dramas, writing fanfics and drawing.

***

Now about the story: Yuri's in love with Minho (yay for MINYUL COUPLE) also I smell a confession coming soon (for Jongsica couple) .But I also see more drama coming in the future...

***

New fanfic will be coming soon! This time it will be about a member of a boyband with 7 members and about You. Yes...It will be my first fanfic about a fictional character.(I am starting to love this alot, I guess I really like the idea of having one of those guys for ourselves...though is just in the fiction world)