Caught

Silently loving a mafia prince

 

Quote:“Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment against others, to hide hurt feelings, and to forgive quickly.”

Yuri P.O.V

“So, did you come to a decision? Are you to give him a second chance?” I asked then I took a sip from my warm tea
**Truthfully I don’t know…my mind is a mess right now.**

“Then maybe you should put aside everything that your mind tells you and instead maybe you should listen to your heart. “   I advised Jessica “Me too, because of my insecurities, because of my fears I tried pushing Minho but that only hurt both of us…in the end when, I choose to listen to my heart it turned out that he was ready to accept me as I was …with all my flaws.”

_____________________________

Jessica P.O.V
**Fears, insecurities, flaws…You never told me about fearing something!**

“At that time I had no fears…my fears, my insecurities, my flaws all happened because of one man…a man that I met while I lived in China. He used to be my everything, he used to be my happiness…then one day he became my worst nightmare. “

**You were talking about him when you said that some never learn…never change?**

“Ihm…Kris is his name. He appeared in my life unexpectedly. Within 10 seconds I was head over heels in love with him.It was love at first sight! We were friends for a while…than he confessed to me. We were happy. He was the boyfriend any girl wishes: sweet, attentive, gentle. Then one day I saw something I shouldn’t have and that moment I became his enemy.

At that moment, Kris finally took off his mask. Behind that mask was a  possessive, merciless and cold man…a greedy man that was ready to step on everyone in order to become the best…a man that trusted, that loved no one but himself!”

**Did he hurt you?**

“He did more than that. He scared me for live. He me Jess…he me over and over again until I was almost dead.

Because of him I will never be able to bear the child of the man I love.

Because of him I came to no longer trust any man.” Yuri finished leaving me bewildered .I had never expected to hear those words. Yuri was indeed slightly different compared to our high school days but never had I imagined the weight she was carrying on her shoulders.

“Don’t cry!” she said erasing my tears with the back of her hand.”I am fine now. Minho…he taught me what real love is.” Yuri said a small blush appearing on her cheeks “Promise me that you’ll think wisely before  making a decision. Promise me that you’ll think about what I said to you.”

**I promise**

“Good, now let’s go. I am dead tired.” Yuri said and at that time I had realized that it was already 11 in the evening

***

We were on our way home when a car cut our way and stopped right in front of Yuri’s car. Luckily Yuri managed press the breaks right on time to avoid hitting the car.

“Who drives like that?” said Yuri angrily “Jess are you fine?”

I nodded my head, telling her not to worry.

*knock**knock* a person knocked at the car’s window on Yuri’s side.

“He’d better apologize.” Yuri said angrily then she looked at the person that sat outside of the car. Her expression suddenly turned dark.

_____________________________

Yuri P.O.V

*Think Yuri…think* I urged my brain.

Through the mirror I looked at my surroundings. Behind us was other two cars that belonged to his people. Trying to run it was impossible.

Screaming for help was pointless. The streets were deserted because it was late at night and really cold.

*Minho*

Quietly, without anybody to be aware I pressed the nr 1 dial of my phone then I opened the window.

__________________________

Minho P.O.V

*PHONE RINGING SOUND*

“Yeah, where are you?” I asked Yuri worried because it was really late at night and the road was slippery “Yuri, Yuri, do you hear me?” I asked over and over again because no sound came from the other end of the phone.

“What do you want Kris?” I  heard Yuri ask

*Kris, where had I heard that name?*

“What else but you love? “ a manly cold voice spoke

“Don’t call me like that because you have no idea what love means.”

 I wondered for a second then it hit me…he was Yuri’s nightmare. I listened attentively hoping that I could get some information from Yuri about where she was located.

“Come with me, and bring your friend as well!” I heard him say then I heard the sound of a car door opening.

“Let her go…she has nothing to do with you!” Yuri said fear audible in her voice despite trying to cover it

“I am afraid she does. The moment you ran to her she became involved…she, that Minho guy you fell in love with…I’ll get rid of all of them one by one…because as much as I love you I won’t allow you or anybody else to bring me down!” these were the last words that I heard then a heavy silence followed .

 

Yuri P.O.V

“Let her go, Kris, She won’t say a word!” I pleaded to Kris as I looked at him tying Jessica to a chair.

“Sorry baby…can’t do that. As much as I want to make all your wishes come true…I can’t because baby you dared to disobey me once…and you know what they say: birds of the same feather flock together. I wouldn’t want a surprise would I??” Kris said coldly as she tied Jessica skilfully

“What are you going to do to us??” I wanted to know to weight better my options…or at least know if we stood a chance

“Well first , I need to go out and solve some something, then I am going to take a short rest to charge my batteries.”

“For what?”

“I hoped you would ask.” He said coldly then he started to laugh as if he were insane “To have some fun with you, like old times ,of course.” He said. Upon hearing his words I felt the sudden urge to throw up.

“I’d rather die!”

“Don’t hurry…we’ll get there at some point as well…tomorrow night maybe… or sooner.” He said mokingly then he came to me and grabbed me by the wrist. He dragged me to another chair and tied me as well. “No one can touch them but me!” he said before taking his jacket and car keys and leaving.

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

“JONGHYUN! JONGHYUN! JONGHYUN!” I  heard my name being called desperately but I was in no mood to see anyone.

“Where is Jonghyun hyung?” I heard Minho asking someone.

“In his room! Why?” Answered Key, his tone seeming worried .A few seconds later my bedroom door burst open

“Hyung, he took them!” Minho said tears rolling down his face. Now it made sense why Key sounded so worried. Minho was not the type to show anyone his weak side so whatever had happened to make Minho cry it must have been really bad.

“Who? Who took who?”

“Yuri’s crazy ex-boyfriend …he took them.”

“What ?” asked both me and Key in choir.

“We have to find them…we have to talk with the police…or dad…we have to before it’s too late!”

“Key, gather everyone, we are going to dad’s place. You…will give me all the details on our way..and I mean it Minho…ALL THE DETAILS!”
_____________________________
Jessica P.O.V

I looked at Yuri…her expression seemed stoned. Her eyes were hard …as I had never seen before.

I felt scared…but not because I was going to die…death did not scare me...It was just a process that we all had to go through at some point.. what scared me was that I couldn’t see Jonghyun one last time…and right then I had realized…I had forgave him…and that I loved him to the point that seeing his face one last time was more precious than anything in the world.

 

A/N Back on AFF and with new forces. I will try to finish this fanfic as soon as posible (this month) and I plan to start a 12 novel series featuring each EXO member !