My knight in shining armor

Silently loving a mafia prince

Quote: Out of diffculties grow miracles~Jean de la Bruyere

Jessica P.O.V

After I finally managed to control my heartbeat I got out of the bathroom. I took my jacket and put on my shoes then I got out of the house of course not before of leaving a message in which I explained where I was, even through I was aware that probably no one would cares at all anyway.

I started to walk carefully watching where I was going so that I would know how to come back. After more then 30 minutes of wandering on the streets I finally managed to find where the store was. I entered in the store and quickly searched the products I needed aware of how late it was and that outside it was getting darker. After I finally found the things I needed I went to the cashier and paid the products I bought then I got out of the store.

Outside the darkness filled the streets making it more silent. I started to walk faster aware that at night the streets are a dangerous place especially in this side of the city.

As I was only 300 meters away from my new house 4 guys approached me .Before I could even blink they surrounded me. I didn’t need to be very smart to know what they were up too the only problem was that I had no way to run away. Realizing the gravity of the situation I started to think about what my chances are, which I must say that were quite a few.

* 1. Scream- totally impossible. Of course that screaming it would be a good solution but of course since I can’t really talk, is not helpful at all.

 2. Distract them- well this could work if it would be only one guy, but since they are 4 it seems hopeless. I could trick 1 or maybe 2 but 4 probably not.

3. Fight against them- Well this could work if I would have at least a little knowledge about Teakwondo or any other defense techniques but since I don’t know …well all I can say is that I need to think at more realistic plans.

So the conclusion is that I AM DEAD!!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MinhoP.O.V

I was on my way to the club when I saw a girl surrounded by 4 guys. Normally I wouldn’t involve because it clearly doesn’t concern me at all and because fighting against 4 guys all by myself is quite risky. Is true that I am good at fighting but my opponents could be too, so it would be more wise to stay out of  trouble but since I was not in a very good mood I decided to release my stress, and since those guys were there…well let’s just say that they weren’t very lucky today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

One of the guys got closer and grabbed my hand making me drop the bags with food on the ground. I tried to fight him but all I was able to do was to make the guy angrier. His grip became stronger until to the point that I could feel my hand getting numb. When I was about to lose all my hope it happened the only thing that I haven’t thought about. A guy came out of nowhere and punched one of the rapists.

Still bewildered by everything that was happening; all I was able to do was to stay there and watch. I looked in horror expecting that soon the guy that saved me would  be on the ground because it seemed quite impossible for him to win  a fight against 4 people by all himself but to my surprise a few moments later all the guys that wanted to me were laying on the ground.

“Don’t you ever dare to do something like this again! Did you hear me? If you try doing this again, be sure that I will find out, and once I find out I will hunt you down one by one. And I assure you that I am serious. Did you get it?” said my rescuer as he punched for the last time one of the rapists.

I watched how the rapists ran, with fear written all over their face almost as if they would have seen the devil in person.

“Girl, don’t walk alone at such a late hour especially in a place like this. Next time I won’t be here to help you!” said the guy then walked away before not even giving me the chance thank him. As he passed under a street light I could catch a clearer glimpse of his profile. He was tall and handsome, just like Lee Minho in “City Hunter”, the type of guy that could make every girl fall for him and make any guy be jealous on him. He looked just like an knight in shining amour, my knight in shining armor.

After I lost sight of him, I started to pick up the bags from the ground then I hurried towards my new “home” because I realized that there were only 40 minutes left until the dinner was supposed to be served.

After I got in the house I started to cook. With every move I was doing I could feel my hand ache even more. With a great effort I managed to finish just in time. As I was taking the pot from the stove, Key followed by Taemin, Jonghyun and the chicken guy came in the kitchen and sat at the table.

“Maid serve the food!” ordered Key in his usual bossy tone

At the moment I almost wanted to throw all the food in his face but for my own sake and because I felt bad about wasting such a tasty food I decided not to. I placed the food on the table then took my seat near the sink. I watched as the Key took a spoon.

“Wait, you didn’t poison this right?” asked Key skeptical

I shook my head, barely holding my anger. *Who does this guy think he is? Why in the world I would poison him? Well I guess it must because he is so despicable, so he is aware that many people want him dead, well maybe not dead but at least quiet for a very long, long period of time.*

”Hyung you are over reacting! Why would noona poison you? You wouldn’t right noona?”
I took my note pad and wrote “Of course not! Why would I risk getting in prison for him?”

“See hyung, noona doesn’t want to kill you so just eat.” said Taemin making Key groan, then he started to eat, from time to time giving me deadly glares.

“Noona, come eat with us!” invited me Taemin

“Taemin, servants don’t eat with us. They eat the leftovers.” Said Key obviously revenging for the fact that earlier he was embarrassed.

“Do you know how to cook chicken?” asked the guy whose name I didn’t got to know until then

I nodded my head which gave the start to a totally unexpected moment of happiness from the guy.

“Noona don’t mind Onew hyung, he’s just has a little weird when it comes to chicken. He should be in rehab but since there are no rehab centers for such a thing, well …let’s just say that all the chickens in this world should start praying for their life.” Said Taemin cutely , so far him being the only one that treated me kindly, and I guess that Onew guy too, but since I didn’t really got the chance to talk to him it was a little to early to make a conclusion regarding him.

*bang* I heard the door open with a big noise.

“Minho hyung, come in the kitchen, you have to meet Jessica noona, our new maid.” Yelled Taemin

“Yah, you are too noisy. You are making me deaf.” said Key scolding Taemin but the younger boy didn’t seem to care at all

“She is pretty right Minho hyung?” asked Taemin the guy that entered in the kitchen and that unexpectedly happened to be no other then my knight in shining armor. I expected him to say something to me but all he did was take a plate, put some food on it and go in his room, acting like he didn’t know me at all.* I guess that maybe because it was too dark he didn’t see me really well so that’s why he didn’t recognize me.*

“Noona don’t mind Minho hyung, he is just very shy so that’s why he acts like that. I am sure that you and he will get along after a while.” explained Taemin probably hoping that I would not misunderstand
”Taemin, didn’t you listen me at all when I told you not to communicate with the maid? Maid, we have finished. You can eat the leftovers. After you eat you must clean the dishes then you can go and rest. Tomorrow you must wake up at 6 sharp. Breakfast is served at 7, also make sure that it will be more edible then this meal.” Said Key then got up from the table and went to his room followed by the other guys.

After all the “masters” have left I decided to eat but to my misfortune there was almost nothing left.* And they said that it was not edible, but in reality they ate almost everything* Because I was way to tired  I was not in the mood to start cooking all over again so I decided to skip the dinner, of course my stomach wasn’t to happy about that but I ignored it .I went in my room, which I was able to find thanks to Key’s “kind” nature, probably, who volunteered to put a tag on the door with “Maid’s room”* Gee, can’t this guy have the decency to call me by my name…is it that difficult for him to remember my name?! Still I must be grateful that my room is not near Key’s or that iceberg guy Jonghyun. Still Jonghyun is better then Key because all that Key does is to give me orders.*

After I arrived in my room, who as expected was arranged in the most simple way clearly emphasizing my status in the house, since it was far away less prettier then Key’s and probably the rest of the guy’s too, I started to arrange the few things that I brought from home then after I was finally over I laid on the bad trying to sleep but the enormous noise made by my stomach prevented me.

*knock* I heard someone knock at the door.*Probably it is Key, wanting to tell me something that he forgot* Not wanting to make “the prince” waste his precious time on a commoner like me I got up from my bad and quickly went to the door, but unexpectedly in front of the door was no other then my knight in shining armor

“Eat this!” said my knight then he went back to his room which happened to be opposite with mine.

*So he remembers me… maybe that I am not alone after all. As long as I have my knight in shining armor to protect me, or just to silently accompany me my days won’t be that difficult anymore!* I thought then I ate the food that he had given me then I laid in bed and drifted in sleep, a sleep where hopefully I was going to meet my knight again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:I hope you have enjoyed this update. Please COMMENT and SUBCRIBE. Please give me lots of love!!!