S.A.R.A.N.G.H.A.E

Silently loving a mafia prince

Quote:You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

 

 Jonghyun P.O.V 

“Where’s anybody? Did they trick me?” I mumbled while tapping my foot impatiently on the train platform

***

5 minutes later

“WHAAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed because Jessica has come behind my back and surprised me *Aish …so embarrassing now everybody is looking at me like I have three heads!*

“Yah…were you a in a mafia gang before? How can you sneak like that, so quietly?”

**No…it’s just that you Mr. Mafia Prince have lost your instincts since you do nothing all day long!**

“You little…For your info I do many things, ok?”

**Like?** asked Jessica in disbelieve

*I think about you, I dream about you,I  get angry on Minho for stealing you from me…* I thought but of course I couldn’t say that to Jessica

“Aish…where is that kid?” I said changing the topic like every man does when he’s caught red-handed

**Come on, we should go find some good seats!** wrote Jessica then she dragged me after her *Skinship!!!!*I squealed in my head while following Jessica.I was really happy because after days of totally ignoring me she was finally acting like herself

After Jessica found the “perfect seats” we finally sat and waited for Minho and Yuri to show up. Between Jessica and me was complete awkwardness .None of us seemed to know what to say .

“Do you want to listen to some music?”  I asked awkwardly while taking my iPod out of my bag.

Jessica simply nodded then so I handed her one of the earphones.

“What would you like to listen? You choose first!” I said quickly putting the iPod in Jessica’s hand. She looked through my music list then three minutes later she finally came to a decision!”Snsd-Oh, seriously, that’s what you want to listen at 7 in the morning?”

Jessica simply nodded then she started to cheerfully lip sync .

~Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae ~ Jessica lip-synced and danced cutely while intensively staring at me

*I think I’m going to melt soon! I know she only acted but for a moment I swear I felt as if she was really singing for me!*

“I choose the next song!” I said while searching through my iPod  while trying to hide my burning red cheeks *Found it!*

~Kimi wa my beautiful hangover
Hangover yeah
Kimi wa my beautiful hangover, hangover ~

*This song describes perfectly what you mean to me. You are my addiction.

_______________________________

 Minho P.O.V 

“Excuse me ahjussi, but when will the train start moving?” I asked the man in charge trying to make sure that there won’t be any unpredictable delay

“In three minutes! You’d better go in if you don’t want to miss it!”

“Arasso!Thank you!” I said then I went to sit down of one of the benches from the train station .In the background I could already hear the last signal for people to get on being made!

*It’s time! Jessica, fighting! Jonghyun-ah fighting!*

________________________________

 Jessica P.O.V 

*Oh…her whisper is the Lucifer*

“It’s a text message from Minho !” said Jonghyun but of course I already knew that because I knew Minho was somewhere close “Aish, this kid just said something came up and that he won’t be able to come! I think we should get out of here because it seems that our trip is ove…” said Jonghyun but he didn’t get to finish his sentence because the train started moving “Or I guess we should get down at the next stop!”

**No…let’s just go for it! I haven’t been to mountain in ages!**

“Just the two of us?” snapped Jonghyun as soon as he read my last note

**Sure, we’re friends after all! No big deal! **

“Yah, do you want Minho to slash me in little pieces for going alone to the mountain with his girlfriend?” asked Jonghyun serious

**If someone will die than that someone it’s me ! Just so you know Yuri can be more merciless then Sergeant Key at times! Joking…don’t worry, it’s going to be fine.**

“Now that you mention, I wonder why Yuri didn’t show up?”

_______________________________

 Yuri P.O.V 

“When will our train set off?” I asked Minho but he didn’t answer me “Yah…speak! Why aren’t you answering me?”

“Sister in law, you forgot the magical word!” said Taemin stopping for a moment from feeding his girlfriend

“What magical word?” I asked totally clueless

“The “O” word!” explained Taemin but I was even more puzzled then before “Aish…Just listen carefully!” said Taemin signaling me to keep my eyes on him. Near me I could hear Minho chuckle slightly *Why do I have a bad feeling about this ?*

“Sulli , is the food good?” asked Taemin cutely

“Neh, oppa!” she said cheerfully irradiating happiness as every girl does when she’s in love

*No way…Minho’s not expecting me to call him oppa?*

“When will our train set off Minho O…OPPA?” I said  forcing myself to articulate the “O” word

“In ten minutes, honey!” said Minho joyfully

*MAN …WHAT I HAVE GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?*

_________________________________

Jonghyun P.O.V

“Wait for me here, I’ll go check in!” I said to Jessica then I headed to the reception  ”Hello, my brother made reservations here a few days ago!”

“Name!” said the receptionist sounding a little grumpy

“Choi Minho!” I said trying my best to hold back my irritation

“You have room 20.Here is your key!” she said then she continued doing whatever she did before I showed up

“I am sorry but I am afraid there must be a mistake my brother reserved 4 rooms!”

**Did something happen?**

“Uhh…you see this lady says we only have one room!”

_______________________________

Jessica P.O.V

*Something must have gone extremely wrong in my plans! Well, like someone really wise said once when life give you lemons you have to make lemonade!*

_______________________________

Jonghyun P.O.V

“I am sure I have read correctly, he made reservations for only one room!” said the receptionist biting her lower lip in annoyance

“Still I think you should check it one more time, just in case. You know, people are bound to make mistakes!” I insisted gritting my teeth so that I would not slip some bad word

“I will check it again, though I already know what it’s written there!” said the woman then she typed something in the computer “Ihm…I see.” She mumbled 

“You see what?” I asked anxiously

“Indeed your brother made four reservations at first but then he canceled three of them. So in the end I was right! Now if you don’t mind I have other things to take care of.”

“But it doesn’t make sense. How can a man and a woman share a room?”I asked the receptionist but I didn’t get the chance to hear her answer because Jessica took the key from the desk and dragged me after her “Yah…what are you doing?”

**It’s fine, we’ll share the room! It’s no big deal, it’s just as if we were at home!** wrote Jessica then she walked further climbing the boarding house’s stairs.

*It might not be big deal for you because to you I am like a wood block but to me it’s big deal cause I might do something stupid! All that self control training I did in my childhood had better be worth!*

***

“OMO…why has the bed to be so small?” I mumbled under my breath making sure Jessica would not hear me. While I was contemplating at the incredibly small size of the bed I felt something being sticked on my forehead. It was one of Jessica’s pink post it notes!

**Let’s go skiing or have a sleigh ride.**

“Now?”

**What…you don’t like snow or do you plan to cheat on Yuri with the receptionist while I’ll be out?**

“No and certainly NO…I’ll be get ready, just wait for me to add a few layers of clothes!” I said then I took some clothes from my suitcase and then I went to bathroom to change *If I were to cheat Yuri I would cheat her only with you and no one else!*

***

“Brrr…It’s so cold! “I said shivering but Jessica was already too far away to hear me “Yah…wait for me!” I yelled .She turned around mouthed an “Catch me if you can”(yup just like Key’s musical) then she stuck her tongue out at me and ran away

“Just wait and see!” I said then I started to chase after her. Despite being petite she was running faster than expected, yet not fast enough because I few minutes later I caught her

“I caught you!” I said triumphant.

“GET OUT OF THE WAY!” we heard someone yelling then a few moments later a woman on a ski passed by us, in her way pushing me and Jessica causing  both of us to fall down. Just like in dramas Jessica fell over me, our faces being only a few inches apart.

**TOO CLOSE…TOO CLOSE…TOO DANGEROUSLY CLOSE!**

“Uhh…you’re kind of heavy!” I mumbled hoping that Jessica would not feel offended but get the main point of the issue…the little distance between our lips.

formed an ‘O’ that was meant to mean “Oh sorry! I get the point!” .She quickly tried to get up but her hand slipped and she fell again this time her lips crashing into mine.

A few seconds after realizing what was actually happening Jessica got up and this time she actually managed to balance properly . She bowed once then she ran away probably too embarrassed to face me.

*Tonight will be really awkward!*

___________________________

Jessica P.O.V

*I can’t believe what just happened!* I thought while running to our boarding house. Sure I didn’t mind kissing Jonghyun since he was the guy I liked just that everything was so unpredictable, so unexpected just like my love for Jonghyun…that happened against my will.

***

“Hi…err…can we talk!” said Jonghyun carefully after finally mustering enough courage to face me

*Cute…he’s even more embarrassed then me!*

I said nothing at first, watching amused how he was struggling to find the right words to make the “awkwardness” he thought existed between us dissapear.

**Jonghyun…I don’t want to talk with you right now!** I wrote on a note that I handed to him then I got out of the room pretending that I was upset!

____________________________

Jonghyun P.O.V

“GREAT…JUST GREAT!” I mumbled annoyed rolling once again on the bed “Now she’s going to avoid me forever!”

*Oh… her whisper is the Lucifer! *

Text message: We need to talk. Meet me near the lake!

“Ok…maybe she won’t avoid me for the rest of my life!”

***

After dressing up and asking information about how to get to the lake, I was ready to set off! Twenty minutes later I was where Jessica specified.

“Maybe we should go somewhere else, it’s really dark here…and slightly creepy! You’re not going to throw me in the lake for kissing you right?”

**Tempting idea ...but no!** wrote Jessica on her phone

“Look…about that kiss, I am sorry! I hope you understand it was only a childish accident. It was nothing intentional. I promise that it will never happen again!” I said then waited worried for Jessica to show me what she was writing

**But I want to happen again!** I read my eyes popping out in disbelieve

“Wait a minute I think something’s wrong with my eyes because I swear I just read that you want me to kiss yo…” I wanted to say but I was cut off by Jessica’s unexpected peak on the lips.”What did just happen?” I mumbled as soon Jessica pulled away. Jessica gripped my shoulders and spun me around  making me face the lake .A few seconds later I saw a big lighted lampion  with  the letter ‘S’ sewed on it floating on the lake. Soon the lampion was followed by other eight lampions each of them having a letter sewed on it.

“S…A…R…A…N…G…H…A…E!”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.Jongsica couple finally exists! I'm sorry all Jongsica fans for taking this long.I hope it was worth.Since there has been a LOT of Minyul in the past chapters , this chapter was meant especially for our main couple.I hope you didn't get upset on me for writing so much about the Minyul couple.I promise you that everything was with a reason,a reason that of course that you'll find out later!

Anyway...Please READ/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/ENCOURAGE ME/CRITICIZE ME!