Kimbap

Silently loving a mafia prince

 

Quote: “Every door we open and close each day decides the way we live our life.”~  Flora Whittemore  

Jessica P.O.V

After my said those 2 words my life was irremediably changed and before I could even think I was in front of an apartment door ,with a small suitcase in my hand, the only thing in which was still existing the memory of my old life. The man pressed the doorbell and a few moments later a guy with blond hair that could easily be mistaken as a girl opened the door. The guy who in my opinion was no older then 16 years old bowed to his father then coldly told me to follow him. As we got into the living room he told his dad to sit then went into another room only to return a few moments later, this time in the company of another guy.
”Hello dad! Said a guy that seemed as cold as an ice berg

“I have brought you a new maid. This place looks like it hasn’t been cleaned for over a month, even that it passed only a week since the maid quitted.”

“That maid was good for nothing! This place looked like this even before she quitted.” Said the guy in a bored tone
”Really, that’s weird, because this is the 9th maid that quitted in only one month. Luckily

 This time she won’t quit because she can’t” said the man to his son with an expression of discontent written on his face

”Why can’t she uncle?” asked the young guy, who now I finally understood that it was not the man’s son but his nephew

“Because she is the guarantee! Well anyway, I can’t stay any longer because I have things to attend. Kid you can ask her to do what ever you want. See you next time!” said the man then left followed by his son.

After he left I stood in the same place, frozen in fear at the thought that I was alone in the same room with 2 completely unknown strangers and not any usual strangers but the son and the cousin of a mafia boss but I tried not to make it too obvious so I put on an cold indifferent look.

Thousands of thoughts crossed through my mind but the one that persisted, the one that scared me the most was that for the first time in my life I was completely ALONE. After the man left the guys returned .In my corner I was petrified in fear, not knowing what they would do. I imagined millions of horrible scenes but not even for a moment I imagined that as soon as that door would close the young boy would transform from a cold person into a childish, adorable kid.

“Hello, nice to meet you! I am the super cute and awesome maknae Taemin that I am sure that you will adore. What is your name?” asked Taemin looking excited

I took my notepad and pan and wrote my name on it then I gave it to him.

“Jessica, are you my noona? I am 18 years old how about you?”

 I wrote that I am 1 year older then him then showed him the answer that was written on the paper.

“So you are my noona! But, noona why aren’t you speaking with me?”

As I was about to answer I heard the door open. Into the room came another 2 guys, one of them carrying ,or maybe I should say, trying to protect a bucket of chicken as the other guy continuously tried to steal one piece of meat

“Why is a girl standing here? OMO you left her pregnant didn’t you hyung?” asked the guy that after seeing me seemed to have totally forgotten about trying to steal the chicken.

“Of course not. Ugly girls like her are not my type. She is the new maid. Maid go and start to cook some Kimbap.” Said the mafia’s son, whose name I didn’t get to find until then stepping out of the room followed by Taemin, leaving me alone with the other two males then suddenly one of them starting to check me out.

“Jonghyun hyung is right, you aren’t pretty at all and your body is barely getting a passing grade.” Said the erted guy, which in my opinion must be a little blind because my body looks quite fine. “Still that explains why dad hired you. Like this he can be sure that none of us will fall for you. I am Key and I am the son of the man that brought you here, which makes me your boss. From now on you will do everything I say. In this house your only duty is to do whatever I say whenever I say. Now take my bags and follow me.” said Key in a bossy tone, throwing his bags on the floor.

“What are you waiting for? Follow me right now! Are you deaf? Move faster!” screamed Key like he would want to be heard by the whole neighborhood
I picked the bags and followed him to his room, afraid that if I would wait any longer he will break me in little pieces, though I tried not to express it .

“Put the clothes in the closet and make sure they are neatly folded. After you finish go and cook the Kimbap that hyung asked. Dinner is usually served at 7  but since is already quite late today we will serve it at 8, but to make it clear this is only for today,so make sure you are ready until then. I folded the clothes and carefully placed them in the closet not wanting to risk making Key angry, which was very hard considering that he had a very big closet which in my opinion had over 100 T-shirts, 50 pairs of jeans, 50 shirts, 80 pairs of shoes and more then 300 pieces of accessories. Why would a person buy so many clothes, well certainly this guy has no idea that some people suffer from hunger.

After I finished I went to the kitchen to start cooking. I opened the cupboard only to find that some of the ingredients were missing. In order to cook the food, I decided that the best way for me not to get scolded is by going shopping first, but of course for that I needed money .I took my pen and note pad then I went to Key’s room. I knocked at the door then waited for him to answer.

“You may come in!” said Key. I opened the door and looked around the room. “I am right behind you “said Key obviously annoyed .I turned around only to see him without his shirt on. I quickly turned back, too shy to face him.

“Stop acting so shy! What do you want?” asked Key then I remembered the reason why I was here in first place. I took my notepad and handed to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key P.O.V

“So you need money? Here come and take it!” I said as decided to have some fun.

She turned around with one hand covering her eyes and another one gesturing me to give her the money.

“Are you afraid of me?” I asked even though I already knew the answer because my whole life people had been afraid of me once they would hear that I am the son of a mafia boss.

She shook her head, trying to lie but too bad that I already knew the truth.

*Well I must say that this girl certainly was interesting, even that she seems fragile she still tries to act tough. *

Since she likes to act I decided to continue my joke too willing to find out how much she would be able to continue pretending to be strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

Key grabbed my hand and pushed me to the wall then he  got closer and closer, until he was only a few inches away from my face. I panicked and tried to push him away but he was way to stronger, so all my struggle was useless. My heart started to beat faster, giving me the impression that in every second it could pop out of my chest.

“I hate girls that act innocent the most!” whispered Key in my ear then let go of me.

“Her take your money and get out of my sight!” said Key in a cold tone

I quickly ran out of the room, not wanting to spend even one second more in the same room as that scary guy. I ran in the bathroom and washed my face. As I was looking at my own image in the mirror I finally realized that in the moment that I decided listening my father my life has changed irrevocably.

.......................................................................

Authors note: I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter! Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. Please give me a lot of love!