Lights go off

Silently loving a mafia prince

Quote:“Your physical strength doesn’t determine how strong you are. If you have the strength to protect what is important to you, that’s all you need.” (Gokusen)

Minho P.O.V

“Please answer dad…please answer!” I whispered feeling very anxious

“The number you dialed is not…bla bla bla “ said that irritant robot voice

*Great…just great! Great moment to run out of battery dad! I’d better try  calling my hyungs!* I thought then I dialed Onew’s number, then Jonghyun’s, then Key’s and least but not last Taemin’s number but today it seemed like everything was meant to go wrong because none of them answered to their phone calls.

*Tsk…why do they even have phones? They all have the latest, the most expensive phones out there but they don’t use it…they sure know how to waste money! But what should I do now?* “Sigh…Well it seems that there is only one way!” I whispered for myself then I took a pain killer and ate it without water then I got up from bed. At first I felt a little dizzy but I ignored that feeling and relaying on the furniture I started to walk until to the door, then once I was in front of the door I took a deep breath then I opened the door and once that I stepped in the hallway I pretended to be fine.

“Young master…where are you going? You are sick! Your father will scold me if something happens to you!” said the man who wanted my father’s death *He sure knows how to act. Well, I’d better put a great performance too…I don’t want to disappoint either*

“Don’t worry I am feeling better so there is no need to worry for me plus that man that you say that is my dad…doesn’t really considers me his son…to him I am just a mistake from the past…a mistake that unfortunately he couldn’t hide so if something happens to me he won’t feel anything!” I said smiling bitterly because somehow what I said was trued…because indeed for my father I didn’t mean too much

“Still…I can’t let you go!” insisted the man * It seems that he senses something…well then I guess I’d better change my plan*

“But…Ah!” I said pretending to feel bad "Please help me get back in my room!” I asked the man then he followed my orders but right in the moment when he was about to help me I quickly took out a small knife from my pocket and put it at his neck “Don’t move or I am not going to hold back!” I threatened the man as I was pressing the knife on his skin in order to be more convincing which seemed to work because he didn’t move at all “Now walk towards my room!” I ordered him then he quickly followed my orders. In my room I tied him of my bed then I made sure that obligated him to eat some sleeping pills.

“Why are you doing this?” asked the man giving me some deadly glares

“Because I can’t let the people I care about be hurt! ”I said honestly

“But that person doesn’t care at all about you. You heard him with your own ears when he said to you that he wouldn’t risk his life even for you his own family so why would you risk yours for him?” asked the man smirking

“Let me ask you something…if you were me, no matter how screwed up family I have , wouldn’t you have done the same?” I said looking at the man waiting for an answer “See…you would have done the same thing!” I said taking his silence as an answer then I took the man’s phone then I quickly got out of the room ignoring the pain from my abdomen .I closed my room with the key to make sure that my prisoner won’t escape even though it was probably not possible then I called a cab to take me to my father’s club where the party was held.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

“Hey are you feeling fine? Why did you run away?” asked Jonghyun as soon as I got out of the bathroom*Why did I run away…is because of you fool, because you make me feel weird!*

**I am fine!** I mimicked then I walked towards the place where Taemin was sleeping soundlessly due to the alcohol excess ( If a few sips of bear could be considered excess)

“No you are not fine. I can see that something is not right!” said Jonghyun as he grabbed my hand then he continued” You can’t lie to me because I am someone that looks over you a lot!”

*He looks over me? Jonghyun looks over me?! Wait…what is that supposed to mean and why  do I feel somehow happy about that?*

“Tell me what is bother…” said Jonghyun but was cut off by Key

“Dad has arrived. Go and congratulate him!” said Key then Jonghyun got up but not before saying to me that we still have to finish our conversation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key P.O.V

“What conversation is he talking about?” I asked Jessica curious

**Nothing!** answered Jessica shortly  then took a sip from her drink

I pretended to give up to the subject so I started to drink from my juice but in reality I had been paying close attention to Jessica’s actions.

*Hmm…it seems that hyung is really making Jessica confused. Ever since he left Jessica’s moving between her drink and hyung.*

“Jonghyun hyung makes you feel weird isn’t it?” I asked directly which surprised Jessica who spit her drink on Taemin “I’ll take that as a yes!” I said teasingly

**What are you talking about? Why would Jonghyun make me feel weird?**

“Keep denying it…it’s fine with me. I don’t believe you anyway…because everything betrays you. Your eyes keep following him, also while you danced at times you seemed mesmerized so to me this is more then enough to know that you have feelings for him.” I said to Jessica loudly enough so that she would hear but while I was talking suddenly the lights went off and the music stopped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

“What is happening?” said some of the people around me

“Is a blackout!” answered someone nut then my eyes landed on something from outside the club

*Blackout…that’s impossible because I can see light outside, wait that means that the lights have been cut off intentionally, this means that it’s an attack…JESSICA!* my brain warned me so I quickly started to walk towards the place where I knew that Jessica was supposed to be ignoring the fact that I was bumping in other people, and that I was continuously cursed, with only one thought in mind: to get Jessica out of there as fast as possible.

“Jessica …Key are you here?” I whispered “If you are here then take my hand!” I said while feeling like my heart would pop out because of how worried I was

“We are here!” answered Key but it was too late because a moment later the lights again, and now even though I managed to find Jessica the exit was blocked by two people dressed in black and having baseball bats in their hands while in  my dad were sitting another 30 guys who were obviously prepared for battle .

“Don’t move…whoever dares to move can consider himself dead!”  Said their leader whose voice I recognized in an instant despite the fact that was wearing a mask because I had met before

*Taecyeon…this is bad…Taecyeon’s gang is merciless!*

“Jessica whatever happens stay near me did you hear me?” I hissed aware of the danger we were in “Key…try waking up Taemin!” I ordered silently not wanting to attract attention

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

Just as Jonghyun ordered I stayed near him, fearing to lose the protection he was offering me. Though it was the first time I was seeing something like this one thing was sure from Jonghyun’s expression, that it was not good at all. Jonghyun’s expression was different from usually, his body, his face, everything seemed tensed; his eyes were sharply moving around the room while his hands were clenched in a tight fist.

“Happy birthday Kim, I am here to offer my most sincere congratulations!” said a man dressed all in black coldly

“Thank you Ok…I am really grateful, I didn’t think you’d remember, but it seems that you did after all! Ha…ha…ha.” said Jonghyun’s dad coldly then he started to laugh his laugh filling the entire room which seemed to annoy the other male

“Laugh as much as you want, but I assure you that you…and you precious ones…none of you will get away alive from here. Taecyeon…kill him!” ordered the man then a black haired guy hit Jonghyun and Key’s dad with a bat in the stomach

“DAD!!!” shouted Key and Jonghyun at the same time

“Did you hear that? It seems that your sons want you alive. If you want him to live then come here in this instant!” shouted the man

“GUYS…DON’T DARE TO MAKE ANY MOVE!” shouted Mr. Kim

“I AM TELLING YOU TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW!” shouted the bad guy then he took a bat from one of his man and hit Mr. Kim once again but this time in the leg making Mr. Kim lose his balance

“DON’T YOU DARE TO HIT MY DAD!” shouted Key running by his father’s side

“Ok…there must be one more right? GET OUT RIGHT NOW!” said the man then he hit Key in the stomach with the bat making him fall at the ground

“Taemin…get here. Protect Jessica by all means. Do you get it?” hissed Jonghyun then pushed me away and run by his father and his brothers side

“Is seems that now the whole Kim family is complete! Who should I start with…with you?” said the man pointing at Mr. Kim or” With him?” pointed the man to a pale Key that was relying on Jonghyun “Or with him?” said the man once again pointing at Jonghyun

*No…don’t you dare hurt him!* I shouted in my mind as a feeling of anger started to overwhelm me at the thought that Jonghyun would be hurt

“Who should I start son?” asked the man to his son

“Him…start with the weakest one so that his pain would end up faster!” said the guy pointing towards Key then a moment later the bat moved once again towards Key direction but right in the moment it was about to hit him Jonghyun pushed him away taking the blow instead

*JONGHYUN!!!* I screamed in my head then I tried to free myself from Taemin’s strong grip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

“Son it looks like we have a volunteer. Well then let’s not make him wait!” said Taecyeon’s father then I felt the bat hit me once again

*God…please take care of Jessica and Key. You can let me be hurt but don’t let them be hurt!* I pried in my head then I got hit once again the last blow making me fall at the ground, droplets of blood falling from my mouth.

“It seems like he is not that strong after all. Finish him!” said Mr. Ok then I heard the sound of the bat getting closer to my body but right before it was about to hit me I felt someone else’s body shielding me and then a moment later I heard Taemin’s name shouting the name of the person I loved the most

“JESSICA!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please comment and subscribe!

To my dear readers...if you have friends that you think that would like to read this fanfic then please tell them about this story.

Uh...also, I would like to inform you that I had been starting to write another story called Royal trouble: The princess and the brat , a story featuring Shinee and f(x) so please check out the story's idea.