Friends

Silently loving a mafia prince

Quote: “Strangers are friends you have yet to meet”

Jonghyun P.O.V

 After we ran away then when we were sure that no one followed us we finally stopped near a fountain, then I called Taemin to gather the others and help Minho, though I was aware that it was quite pointless because it took 10 minutes to arrive at the amusement park with a car, and those 10 minutes were more then enough for those guys to put Minho in hospital.

“Uh…are you hungry?” I asked Jessica not knowing what I was supposed to say but Jessica didn’t even hear me “He will be fine. Minho is stronger then you believe!” I said then I put my hand on Jessica’s shoulder hoping that it would give her strength though *Please let her believe me*

After I said those words Jessica looked in my eyes for a second, as if she was trying to make sure if I was telling the truth or not, in the end it seems that my eyes betrayed my real feelings because Jessica run away into the direction where we left Minho.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” I shouted to Jessica after I managed to catch her “What are you trying to do? Do you think that you can save him?”

Though she was probably aware that she can’t save him that she was too weak, Jessica didn’t care at all instead she tried to run away again so I tightened my grip then I pulled her in my arms and then a few moments later Jessica burst into tears.

How could her feelings for him grow so much in such a short time? Does she really love him that much? Does she even know that her love for him it will only bring her pain?*

*HELLO**HELLO* my phone started to ring so Jessica pulled away from my embrace so that I could answer my call.

“It was Minho…” I said then Jessica’s expression immediately softened like a heavy burden would have been taken from her shoulders “He called to say that he was fine. He is on his way home. He asked me to take you to the Ferris wheel instead of him.”

**No…I want to go home!** wrote Jessica who was eager to see Minho

“No...I can’t take you home! Minho is going to break me in pieces if I don’t take you to the Ferris wheel.” I lied because in reality Minho’s condition was quite bad so I was not supposed to let Jessica see him like that

**Fine** agreed Jessica though she was not enthusiastic at all

“Let’s go eat some ice cream!” I suggested trying to distract Jessica from thinking at Minho then I took Jessica’s hand and dragged her to an ice cream shop that was nearby.

“What flavor would you like?” I asked Jessica politely

**I’ll eat the same as you!** answered Jessica half heartedly still thinking at Minho

“Ok, then I’ll go bring the order!” I said then headed to the counter .While I was at the counter I called Key to tell him that Minho managed to escape and he was probably home already but that he was in a bad condition. Then after I finished my conversation with Key I ordered two chocolate ice creams and then after I received the ice creams I returned to Jessica’s side who was sitting at the table looking distracted.

“Here, I with chocolate, I hope you like it!” I said then handed the ice cream to Jessica then Jessica mouthed a thank you and after that she started to eat “I am sorry for shouting at you the other day and for kicking you out and for causing you to get sick!” I said sincerely trying to break the awkward atmosphere between us.

**No…it’s fine. You had all the rights to be angry at me…I was careless, I should have paid more attention especially since that object did not belong to me!**

“No I was not right…I acted like a fool not even giving you the right to defend yourself. I am very sorry is just that when I saw that picture like that I lost all my senses!”

**That picture…is very important to you isn’t it?!**

“Ihm…that is the only thing that I have left to remember me about my mother.” I said without realizing

 **Your mother…what happened to her?**

“She died when I was 5 and Key 3 years old. Key doesn’t remember her at all while I remember her only vaguely. Sometimes I the impression that my memories are fading away that’s why I was so angry at you because for a moment I was scared that I might forget her if I don’t have that picture.” I confessed to Jessica without even knowing why because I never talked with anyone about this, not even with Key yet now I just shared one of my most intimate feelings to Jessica

** You’ll never forget her…the bond between parents and children can’t be broken that easily. Don’t worry she’ll be forever with you, right there…** wrote Jessica then she pointed with her finger to the place she was talking about…my heart

“Thank you!” I said feeling moved by her kind words the she smiled assuring me that it was no big deal “Let’s go to the Ferris wheel!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica P.O.V

After we finished our ice cream, we headed towards the Ferris wheel. After the discussion with Jonghyun I was not afraid of him anymore, because I understood that, that cold and mean attitude from before was just a mask and the person behind the mask was just a kid that  felt powerless in protecting the thing that he cares about. Jonghyun was just another kid from the millions out there that craved for a little bit of love.

“Two tickets please!” said Jonghyun then after he paid for it we started our ride .None of us said anything until we arrived in the highest point then Jonghyun broke the silence “You seem to like the Farries wheel a lot. Ever since the ride started you couldn’t stop smiling. Is it related to some special moments…maybe your first crush?” asked Jonghyun seeming interested

**Ihm…but is not related to a boyfriend. This is the last place where I was with my mother before she passed away.**

“I am sorry…I didn’t mean to…” said Jonghyun but placed a finger on his lips stopping him from finishing that sentence I hated the most 

** We should take a picture…in the memory of our first time spent together as friends!**I suggested then me and Jonghyun posed for the camera.

A few minutes later our ride was over so we headed towards the apartment. Though I enjoyed spending time with Jonghyun still I was very eager to see Minho, so I tried to walk as fast as possible but Jonghyun was moving really slow.

**Can we walk faster?** I begged Jonghyun who frowned at first but still accepted my request and finally started to walk faster .Because I was walking really fast I tripped and almost ended up falling, I am saying almost because Jonghyun managed to catch me in time

“Be careful…walk slower, the apartment is not going anywhere!” said Jonghyun as he let go of me then we continued to walk but this time slower then before “Minho…do you want to see him that bad, that you don’t even watch where you are walking? After such a short time since you met him…you like him this much already?” asked Jonghyun taking me by surprise with his honesty. His question left me without words because even I was not sure about what I felt for Minho yet Jonghyun seemed to already figure it out  *Am I really that easy to figure out?* I thought

“You know silence is an answer too!” said Jonghyun making me confront my feelings for the first time…he was right in only a few days I came to like Minho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V

*Pabo… you should have denied it or at least you should have changed the topic because like that there would have been a chance for you to avoid getting hurt but you didn’t, now I can’t protect you anymore. The love that you are dreaming about is not something that you will be able to have, because the world where Minho lives in is a lonely place where love has no place and where happiness lasts only for a moment. Foolish girl…it would have been better if instead of accepting dads proposal you would have ran away…now the suffering you’ll receive would be grater!*

“Jessica…” I whispered then Jessica turned around facing me “After today we are friends right?” I asked then Jessica nodded her head “Then it means that whenever I am lonely and I need someone to accompany me, or when I am very happy and I want to share my joy with someone or when I am very sad and I need a shoulder to lean on you’ll be there for me right?”

**Ihm…I’ll be there for you!**

“Thank you…Of course it’s vice versa .Whenever you will need a friend I’ll be there for you too.” I said then gave Jessica my warmest smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok...so there is finally more Jongsica. I apologize that it took so long. Anyway I hope that you like this update. Please comment and subscribe! Thank you for all your support my lovely friends!