The Truth Behind the Lie

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 9

You return to the living room and Baro attacks you with a hug because him, Victoria, CNU and Channie have just arrived. CNU gives you a bear hug that leaves you breathless. Victoria kisses your cheek and you then go to hug GongChan, he however tackles you into the couch. He flattens you as he lies on top of you laughing. You squirm and manage to free your leg you then wrap it around his leg and start moving your leg up and down. Channie looks at you shocked, as he does so he loosens his grip on you. You take advantage of it and manage to release your arms. You flip him over with the help of your wrapped leg and sit on top of him. You do an evil cackle and ask GongChan if he gives up. He says never so you start tickling him like mad. He screams like a girl and squirms. He begs you to stop for he is extremely sensitive to being tickled. You stop and ask again if he gives up. He nods and says yes. You get off him and help him up.

“I’ve been training Channie pants, you won’t get me to defeat as easily as before. You also shouldn’t be so distracted by my womanly charms (while saying this you gesture to your body)”

“Haha, I was just shocked seeing as I know who you like!”
“Ohhh, shut up”

You both laugh and give each other a hug. Everyone has been watching the conflict and laughs as you both hug. HyunSeong then comes up to you and asks you if you ever did martial art? You have so you and him get into a good conversation. You reach into your pocket as he is talking and reapply your cherry lip gloss. MinWoo then walks into the room and sits over near SanDeul, YoungMin, KwangMin and CNU. He sits down and then looks at you; he sees you looking and winks. You blush and turn towards HyunSeong to answer his question.

MinWoo then turns towards his group’s conversation. He has barely opened his mouth to ask what they are talking about when YoungMin stares at him.

“MinWoo, why are you wearing lip gloss?”

CNU, SanDeul and KwangMin and turn and stare at his lips. He quickly wipes then and denies wearing anything.

“I would never wear lip gloss, you know me. I had a drink before so it was probably some water.”

Everyone shrugs and start talking again, letting MinWoo into the conversation. However SanDeul looks dazed and doesn’t join into the conversation.

~~~~SanDeul’s Mind~~~~

I swear he was wearing lip gloss, it was sparkly and water can’t look like that. You turn your head and look at (your name here). You are wearing lip gloss practically identical to the one MinWoo was wearing. But that’s not possible unless they had kissed and where could they have kissed I’ve been around both of them the whole time. Wait no, (your name here) showed MinWoo where the toilet was. They were gone for a long time but I just thought they got into a good conversation. Looks like they did a bit more than that. I have to show here my true feelings. Channie did mention that she used to like me, maybe she still does. Maybe if I kiss her too? Maybe if I kiss her better? I’ll give her a better time than MinWoo did!