Karaoke Night

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

 Chapter 13- Karaoke Night

~~~Friday Afternoon~~~
 

School finished  so you headed outside, you see everyone waiting for you at the gates. You quicken your pace, you get there and apologize.

“Sorry guys for being late, I was just talking to L.Joe and I forgot about the time.”

They say its fine and then you all set of to your house. Once in your house you tell everyone to dress in their costumes while you show Sunny around the house for she hasn’t been there before. She loves your room, throughout the week you and Victoria found out that she started to get into Boyfriend, Infinite, Super Junior, FT ISLAND and Teen Top. All three of you had fan girled so much about them it was unbelievable. You and Sunny then quickly go get changed, you come out in your HeeChul (Super Junior) costume, you were thinking you would wither do SungJong or HeeChul but choose HeeChul because you had more clothes that looked like him. Sunny has come as Beyoncé and Victoria is dressed up as Amber from f(x). You all comment on how you look and then you head downstairs to see what the boys look like. You arrive there and all three of you burst out laughing. All the boys have decided to come dressed as members from SNSD/Girls Generation. All of them are wearing short skirts, heels and tight tops so you can see the shape of their muscles. You all talk about the costumes and CNU keeps complementing Sunny about her dress. The dress stops halfway down her thigh and its sparkly. She looks y in it and CNU thinks so as well, so do the other boys as they keep looking at her but they know CNU like her so they have backed off. You lead everyone into the lounge room and get the food.

“Common guys, let’s get this karaoke night started!”

The songs start and the laughs keep going. Sunny sings a GNA song and does some Beyoncé moves with it, it’s so funny. You do Mr Simple and even do half of the dance and astonish everyone when you do EunHyuks dance solo perfectly with the freestyle bit in it as well. Victoria does Hot Summer and then the boys all do gee by SNSD. It is so funny, you are all pissing yourself laughing, and even the boys are having trouble singing because they are laughing so much. As the night proceeds to sing and dance like mad. After a while you all sit down and decided to play a game that Sunny had told everyone. The boys and girls are divided into groups. A coin is tossed and whether it lands on heads (girls) or tails (boys) decides which team goes first. The first team picked chooses an order or who will go first and then the first person is blindfolded.  After being blindfolded the other group pulls out pieces of paper out of a hat, these pieces of paper have a place where the blindfolded person has to be kissed. The places to be kissed is hand, forehead, cheek, mouth peck and the mouth make out. After the kisses have been exchanged the blindfolded person has to guess who kissed what area.

The coin is tossed and it lands on heads, you are then picked to go first. You are blindfolded and then you hear the boys picking out the notes from the hat (Baro’s cap).  The boys get this order.

CNU- Hand
JinYoung- Forehead
SanDeul- Cheek
Baro- Peck
GongChan- Make out

As they receive their papers Channie and SanDeul swap their papers so Channie will kiss you on the cheek and SanDeul on the mouth. The only person who sees this is Sunny and she starts to confirm her belief that SanDeul likes you. Everyone kisses you and you have to guess, you guess everyone’s except JinYoung’s and SanDeul. After giving up everyone refuses to tell you who kissed where. You sigh and give up, you’ll find out somehow. It’s Sunny’s turn now. She gets:

GongChan- Hand
SanDeul- Forehead
JinYoung- Cheek
Baro- Peck (yet holds it for a bit longer)
CNU- Make out

Sunny has to guess, she guess the hand and the forehead right but gets the others wrong. No one tells her and she is frustrated just like me. We both laugh. Victorias turn is next.

SanDeul- Hand
Baro- Forehead
CNU- Cheek
GongChan- Peck
JinYoung- Make out

Victoria guesses all of them, you and Sunny are astounded that she got all of them right. She tells both of you that they all have a different smell and that’s how she could tell. Everyone laughs and Baro makes a stalker joke with the result of Victoria hitting him with a pillow. This makes him throw a pillow at her but she dodges it, meaning it hits JinYoung in the face. You all then grab pillows and start having a pillow fight. All of you are laughing and getting hit everywhere. You don’t hear the front door open you do however she your mother and another women (Sunny’s mother) standing in the lounge room and laughing at your silliness. You all stop and bow, saying hello. Sunny grabs her stuff and thanks you for the wonderful night. She says bye to everyone and hugs everyone. She is about to leave when she quickly goes over to SanDeul and whispers something in his ear. He blushes like mad and nods. You all look questioningly at her but she says it’s nothing. She says bye again and then goes home. The others take this as a signal to get going home as well. They say bye and thank you for the amazing night. You and SanDeul and left alone in the house. You both start cleaning up and your mom joins you. You then both say goodnight to her and head upstairs. You prepare the blow up mattress for SanDeul next to your bed. SanDeul goes to brush his teeth while you get changed. You change into this (the cupcake one) - http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/fashion-beauty/380204/must-buy-pjs. You then swap roles, you wash yourself and he dresses. You come out to find him sitting on your bed looking at your posters. He is wearing a white singlet and his biceps are showing. (here’s a photos- even though its Channie this is what I imagined) - http://twitter.com/#!/B1A4_CNU/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitpic.com%2F6zrh1b. You sit next to him and have a quiet discussion so you don’t wake up your mum. You decide to go to bed, you tell SanDeul this and he agrees, he then smiles at you mischievously and then tackles you onto the bed. He quickly covers you with the blankets and makes sure you are all rugged up and comfortable. You turn off the light and say goodnight, SanDeul says good night as well and you are given a kiss on the cheek, it is placed however very close to your mouth. You hear him go lie down in the air mattress. You then think of something, when JinYoung sleeps over you normally sleep together in the bed for you are both like brother and sister.

“Hey SanDeul, normally when JinYoung sleeps over we bunk together, ummm would you want to do the same. Cause it wouldn’t be awkward or anything.”

You hear no reply however you feel the blankets of your bed lifting up and SanDeul sliding in. He hugs you from the back and whispers good night. You say goodnight again and snuggle up into him. He wraps his arm around you and then you both fall asleep in this position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter, camp was amazing we saw heaps of animals at the zoo. XDXD