LAST CHAPTER

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 21- Final Chapter Everyone XD

Just before I start writing and you start reading I want to tell you guys what I did this Saturday (12 November 2011). I was as the Australian KPOP Concert, where 12 groups performed. The groups were Beast, TVXQ, SHINee, CN BLUE, and 2am, Mblaq, Sistar, SNSD/Girls Generation, Miss A, 4 Minute, Kara, and Secret. IT WAS AMZING! I screamed and fan chanted so much I’m still surprised I have a voice. I have now become a full-on Cassiopeia (Fan name for TVXQ) from that concert, they are amazing. If you guys don’t know who it is have a look at them. Everyone was amazing; I still can’t believe I was in the presence of those beautiful boys and girls. XD

Now to the last chapter XD Hope you guys like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don’t know how to feel after GongChan tells you this. After he skips off you are in a daze until JinYoung waves a hand in front of your face bringing you back to reality. He asks if you are ok to go? You nod and follow everyone; they have already started walking you jog a bit to catch up with them. You the group’s conversation about the spiciest Kimchi any of them have eaten. GongChan notices that SanDeul is being very quiet throughout the conversation. He loops behind everyone until he is next to SanDeul, he then grips his arm and pulls him back. They both do not stop just slow down and let the main group go further ahead.

“Hyung what is wrong? You seem upset and don’t say you’re fine, I have known you far too long thus I know when you’re lying. Is it something to do with (Your name here)?”

“I can’t fool you can I Channie and yep you guessed it is something to do with (Your name here). You see I went into the café and saw her and MinWoo having a thing. It looked normal like they were already closer than a normal friend. Looks like I have no chance now. May as well give up.”

GongChan thinks back to what he overheard in the café between you and MinWoo and then what you said to him and liking SanDeul. He smiles subconsciously and decides to tease SanDeul.

“Oh I wouldn’t say that SanDeul. I think you still have a fighting chance.”

“Wait what. What is that meant to mean”

“Just that it’s your last proper night with (Your name here) before you become famous meaning you will have hundreds of fan girls once we debut and you might not see her for long meaning then you will truly have no hope. You should tell her how you feel because…..oh never mind I bet you’ll find out sooner or later.”

“Channie, what are you saying. You’re not telling me everything. Spit it out, I as your elder tell you to tell me what you know!”

“Never, you’re an elder. Haha, you’re old: P You will have to catch me before I tell you anything more.”

With this sentence GongChan runs away. Shortly followed by SanDeul going ‘WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD!’ Everyone notices what is happening and bursts out laughing, of course those two would act like idiots. You see both boys shoot in front of you and run further up ahead of you. They turn the corner and then you all hear Victoria’s and Sunny’s laughter. Seems like they have arrived at the restaurant and have witnessed Channie and SanDeul being complete idiots. You turn the corner and run to hug them. The guys also warmly greet them, you all then head into the restaurant. You move to the side and crouch down tying your shoelace. No one notices you half disappear, thus falling behind the last people who are CNU and Sunny without them noticing. They are walking side by side and their hands accidently bump but instead of just moving their hands a little further apart they intertwine hands and fingers. You smile, looks like someone got together without anyone knowing. You should let them tell everyone, but that wouldn’t be any fun. You laugh evilly inside your head and you head towards the table. As you arrive at the table you see that the only spot available is next to SanDeul, you sit next to him and smell something really familiar. You realize that it’s SanDeul, he’s wearing the cologne you gave him for his birthday, it is also the scent he had when he kissed you when he slept over. You blush madly; SanDeul asks you if you’re alright because you look really red. You blush even more and say that you’re just hot. He nods and says that we should order, you all order and once you get served your drinks you all start talking loudly. You then shush them all.

“Now, everyone because it is our last proper day together for a while I presume we have to make it perfect. Now to add to the already forming atmosphere I will tell you a secret that only 2 people in this group know and something I only found out 10 minutes ago. Are you listening? Well, two people in this group are in love. (Everyone opens their mouth except for CNU and Sunny, who instead blush and look down) Now the people are in actual fact our very own CNU and our new best friend Sunny.”

Everyone looks at them and they timidly nod. Baro whoops and proposes a toast, for the new relationship.

“That’s awesome guys, why didn’t you tell us”

“JinYoung we were getting to it, we just had to get used to the idea ourselves. However because (Your name here) said something about love I also found something in this group, it’s about …”

GongChan at this exact moment covers CNU’s mouth and holds him so he can’t say anything.

“Sorry about him, must be dreaming.”

He looks and CNU and mouths, I’ll tell you later ok. CNU nods with a question on his face. Dinner arrives and you all dive in. No mention of what CNU started to say arises. The night passes with laughter and full of colours. You all realize that it’s 10 and decide to hit the hay. You all spilt the bill in between yourself so it’s fair. You all say goodbye and you tightly hug all the boys. They say they will text you tomorrow and the other girls about what they will be doing. You then start to head off when you realize that SanDeul lives in the same direction.

“Common SanDeul I don’t want to go alone.”

He looks at you and nods, you then see GongChan mouthing HWAITING. You shake your head in puzzlement but then ignore it. Just Channie being a silly head: P As you and SanDeul walk home together you talk about old memories and all the fun times you had together. You are both laughing in hysterics when you realize you have to part. For SanDeul’s house is on a different street.

“We’re already here, whoa that was quick”

“Yerr, I completely agree with you there (Your name here). Tough time flies when you are having fun.”

“It’s true……….ummm SanDeul. What you saw at the café, it’s not what you think.

“Oh…..what was it? Not that I mind or anything but I didn’t know you were going out with MinWoo. I hope you’re happy with him”

“I wasn’t, well I sort of was but I’m not anymore. Umm I couldn’t be with him. Umm, yer. Just thought you should know.”

He nods, he then thinks back to what GongChan said, that he should tell you his feelings. He then walks up to you and embraces you in a tight hug. You hug him back thinking it is a normal hug. SanDeul draws circles on your back with his fingers; he then rests his head against yours for you are both the same height.

“Your hair smells like strawberries”

“Oh, really. I’m sorry; I know that you don’t like strawberries.”

“No, it’s fine. Anything on you is perfect.”

“What SanDeul”

You move back but still remain close to SanDeul.

“Umm, what I mean to say is….I love you (Your name here).”

He steps forward and before you can even think about what he has said he has placed his hand around your waist and one on the back of your head. He then pulls you forward and then presses his lips against yours. You sigh and lean into him, you have always been dreaming of this moment. You make the first move by on his top lip, he then joins in. He slowly slips his tongue in your mouth, it’s an amazing feeling. You wrap your arms lightly around his waist. Soon both of you are having a dance with your tongues; he then takes a few steps forward while still holding on you meaning you are having to take backwards steps. You are then lightly pressed against the nearby wall. SanDeul then kisses you a bit faster but not too fast. He then moves his hands and places then on your hips and then a little lower. He presses against you and you kiss him more, you are both intertwined and passionately kisses when the trashcans nearby move. You both jump and separate, both blushing like mad. You both then hear some shushed whispering, but whispering nether the less. You both look at each other and slowly creep up to the bin holding hands. You jump behind it and shout boo.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

You burst out laughing. There, on top one another are CNU, Baro, JinYoung, GongChan, Victoria and Sunny. So they can all fit behind the bi they are all sitting on one another. They are now all in one heap for you scared the living daylights from them. Soon everyone else has joined in with your laughing. After several minutes you all calm down, then JinYoung makes a remark.

“You guys seem to be getting some action back there. Very passionate.”

SanDeul punches him in the arm and says that he is ert. Everyone laughs, its so true but you cant help blushing because you and SanDeul did some action back there.

“Why are you guys even here?”

“Well (Your name here), CNU and Sunny told us something about you liking SanDeul and then Channie here told us that SanDeul liked you. We then realized that both of you guys had gone home TOGETHER, we knew something would happen. How could it not, so we slightly followed you. Hehe, please don’t kill us.”

“Nah, we won’t kill you Baro, right SanDeul?”

“No, not worth the effort though I would love to get some revenge sometime: P Well common, guys it’s late we better head off and tomorrow we have an early start.”

“Your right SanDeul, common guys let him and (your name here) alone for awhile. Catch up with us SanDeul, ok? Seeya (Your name here).”

You hug everyone and then its only you and SanDeul. You bith hug each other and cling to each other. Not letting go.

“Thankyou SanDeul for an amazing night, it really was a dream come true.”

“Me too (Your name here), I’ll remember this night forever. Now you better head inside. Bye.”

He then kisses your forehead and pushes you towards your apartment. You smile and him and run inside. Once out of site both of you sigh and think about what happened. SanDeul starts walking singing a very happy tune while you are punching the air like an idiot. You head to bed and jeep smiling like an idiot. Goodnight SanDeul you whisper to yourself and then you fall into a very deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE NEXT DAY!

You wake up in the morning and sigh, was it a dream,. But no you remember going to bed, it was real. You start punching the air while still lying down, you then squirm around and move around like a rabbit. You cannot believe you actually kissed SanDeul and that he likes you just like you love him.

“YES!!!!! It happened, it wasn’t a dream”

After saying this is you start laughing and giggling, you then slowly sit up and see SanDeul standing quietly at the foot of your bed chuckling, obviously at your weird reactions. You blush and ruffle your hair. He comes closer to you and sits on the bed next to you. He then runs his hand down your cheek.

“Your look beautiful (Your name here), don’t ever change.”

“Thankyou oppa, you are beautiful as well.”

You hug him and he hugs you back, you both stay hugging until you feel him nuzzling your neck. It feels very pleasant; SanDeul then loosens the hug and moves his mouth on top of yours. He leans forwards making you lie down still holding him. You keep kissing until you hear your phone go off near SanDeul’s head. You props himself up on his elbows giving you a perfect view down him shirt. You blush and try not to see his tanned and built body. You look back at SanDeul and see that it is JinYoung who has called. He signals for you to be quiet and then he picks up the phone.

“Hey (Your name here), I just wanted to tell you what we know we will be doing”

“Ok, JinYoung. I would love to know what you and my oppa’s are doing today.”

SanDeul says this is a girly voice apparently imitating you but it doesn’t work and he ends up sounding like a mouse on helium. You start laughing and cover your laugh to try and stifle the sound but it doesn’t work.

Wait, what…..I can hear (Your name here) laughing and the only person at her house at this time would be you SanDeul wouldn’t it. I bet I interrupted your kissing session, am I right?”

“Haha, you guessed right. Hey, you have no right to know what we are doing. Whatever it may have been.”

“Ha, I knew it. Anyway, can you pass over (Your name here) you smart arse?”

SanDeul passes the phone to you and you talk to JinYoung about what he wanted to talk about. SanDeul decides that instead of waiting until you finish he will make you finish up faster. He starts kissing your collarbone, then your neck. Slowly moving up until he is near your ear, where he starts and gently biting on your earlobe. You push him away with a playful push; instead of stopping he moves his mouth near your mouth and starts kissing the edge of your mouth. Luckily JinYoung has to go so you both hang up. After closing your phone SanDeul is pressing his lips onto yours. After a while of kissing he decides to tease you and your bottom lip, then your top lip. He then pretends to lean in and then stops a little way from your mouth making you arch your neck forwards to try and reach his mouth but instead of kissing you he moves a little more away. Frustrated you roll over, making him on the bottom and you on the top. You were still under the blanket when you were lying down so when you rolled over you have now been uncovered and SanDeul is under the blanket. You lean down and his top lip, he joins in and kisses you back, you then open your mouth slightly and SanDeul slips him tongue into your mouth. SanDeul also slowly moves his hands down your hip, waist and then a bit down your thighs. It is then that you realize you are wearing only your hello kitty underwear (the ones that are like mini, mini shorts). You stop kissing him and quickly steal the blanket from him and hide your legs under them. SanDeul looks at you extremely confused.

“I just realized that it got really hot last night before I went to bed so I only wore my underwear, meaning I’m now only wearing my underwear.”

“Ohhh, I’ll just umm.”

“I have to go to school now anyway so there is no point in waiting.”

You then shuffle over to him and give him a hug. He kisses you on the lips lightly and then leaves. One of the best times in your life you think while you get changed.

 

~~~IN THE FUTURE ~~~

You hear the fans scream and you look up, B1A4 has entered the stage. The song starts and you join in with the fan chant. Your boys always look so much more mature every time they go up on stage. It now been 2 weeks since they released their second album and their fans have increased in size. You smile, it’s their dream come true.  Their stage finishes and you scream with everyone else. You are about to leave to go visit them backstage when you hear that the next performance will be boyfriend. You stop and turn around; you push to the front of the crowd. You and MinWoo haven’t seen each other much since you broke it off with him. You still text but not as much as before, however you have given him a nickname which is ‘Chai Latte Prince’. You call him that so that people won’t know you know MinWoo from Boyfriend, you got the idea from when he gave you the chai latte when you burnt your leg. You come back to reality for you see that the performance has started. Once there isn’t much noise you shout of “Chai latte prince” and wave your hands franticly. MinWoo hears this and quickly searches the crowd for you, he soon finds you and he smiles one of his eye smiles. You can see he is pleased to see you; he starts rapping after KwangMin and winks at you, making the fan girl near you die from excitement. You laugh openly and blush, MinWoo will never change but you like him for who he is. The show finishes and you quickly rush to go backstage before everyone starts to leave. As you are searching for the B1A4 door you bump into YoungMin. He gasps at you and embraces you in a giant bear hug, squishing the air out of your lungs. You catch up with each other and then he says that he will go get the rest of boyfriend, you say that it will be easier if you just come with him. He smiles and leads the way, still talking to you.  You soon reach the rest of the boyfriend members and you all greet warmly and hug. They are all very pleased to see you, you tell them how you are going and that the performance they just did was amazing as ever. They thank you and then talk about how they are going. After several minutes you realize that you were meant to meet up with B1A4.

“Sorry guys, but I have to go. It was amazing meeting you again; we have to do it again when you guys are free and not tired from practice. Do you guys happen to know where the B1A4 door is? I couldn’t find it before.”

“I do, common (Your name here). I’ll show you.”

“Thankyou MinWoo-ah. See you guys around.”

MinWoo then leads you to the B1A4 door, you arrive shortly. You thankyou him, for he is always helping you. You hug him and then he kisses you on the cheek. What both of you don’t realize is that the door behind you (the B1A4 door that is) has opened, so the person is seeing and hearing what you and MinWoo are doing. After the kiss you blush and don’t know what to say. You then hear MinWoo speaking.

“SanDeul, hold on to her, don’t let her go or run away like I did, you’ll regret it. She loves you a lot so take good care of her. Bye (your name here), ill text you sometime.”

MinWoo then leaves; as he walks away you turn around and see SanDeul leaning on the door frame. He walks towards you and kisses you on the mouth.

“I’ll take his advice; I’ll never let you go”

He then leans in again and kisses you passionately while wrapping his hands around you. You keep kissing until you both here Baro shouting “OH GET A ROOM YOU TOO!”. You both laugh and go into the change room where the rest of the boys are. You hope you stay like this forever for this is the best fairy-tale life anyone could ever dream of.

 

THE END

Check out my infinite story which i just started writing XD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/102726/bad-boy-good-boy-infinite 

 

To download the PDF for this story go here,  XD
 

http://freepdfhosting.com/9bc96407fc.pdf 
 

Thanks guys for reading, i know the plot was really weird and a bit odd but it was my first fan fiction so you can’t blame me. Well, I have started writing an Infinite story (actually started it today when I missed my train so I was on the station for an hour with nothing to do). So please keep an eye out. I love you my beautiful readers and keep commenting XD