Was it all real?

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

 

Chapter 5

As you are packing your bag in the morning to get ready for work when you’re mobile goes off with a birthday alarm. You check it and see that it is GongChans birthday today. You smile for you are planning a surprise party for him after you finish work. You look through your phones gallery and stumble upon unknown photos, you take a closer look at then and then you start laughing so hard that you start crying. You are presented with pictures of boyfriend that they obviously took. There adorable selcas, all the members pose in at least one but then there are group shots. You also get to see them in their school uniform, they look cute. You squeal and start rolling on the bed; you love your life right now.

 

 

(sorry about the pictures being MASSIVE!!)

You choose one of the photos and put it as your display picture, you also give all the boyfriend members contact pictures. You laugh again and look at the time, crap you are going too late for work. You grab your bag and run down the stairs and off to work. Today it is going to be an amazing day.

 

You finish work and get changed out of your work clothes, it was a long day and you are exhausted. You race home and get changed into a miniskirt with patterned stocking and a flowery shirt. You grab some food and pick up GongChan’s present. You have made him a giant photo frame and you have developed many pictures of the group and placed it in their. It shows our past memories over the last 3 years. You hope he likes it, you had so much fun making it. As you leave your house and head off to JinYoung’s (for this is where the party is being held) your phone rings.

 

“Hey (Your name here); where are you. Baro just called that he is picking Channie from his house now, the excuse he has made is that an emergency band meeting was called, hurry up ok. They’ll be here soon.”

 

“Ok will do, I'm about 5 minutes away so it's cool. Seeya soon”

 

You hang up and quicken your pace so you get there quicker.  You reach JinYoungs house and go inside. You stop and admire the scene. The whole house has been transformed; there are streamers and balloons everywhere. You clap in delight and join everyone else who is in the room. You help put up the last remaining decorations and you all quickly hide. Victoria turns off the light when we are ready and she scampers of into her hiding spot. You are waiting for only a few minutes when you hear GongChans voice.

 

“Baro, common. Do we really have to have a band meeting now! I was going to invite everyone over and celebrate. Why is it so dark anyway?”

 

“They must be in JinYoung's room. You know how he got that new stereo everyone loves blasting music from it.”

 

They walk into the lounge room and Baro turns on the lights.

 

“SURPRISE!!!”

 

You all jump up and pop the fire crackers you have. You all surround Channie and laugh.

 

“WHAAAA, guys you gave me such a fright, thank you. Awwwww.”

 

He smiles and thats our signal for us to start singing happy birthday. Baro disappears and reappears with a birthday cake. We keep singing as he brings it out.

 

“Common Channie, blow out the candles and cut the cake. If it comes out dirty you'll have to kiss the closest person, no exceptions.”

 

GongChan blows the cake and is handed an extremely blunt knife, you all snigger. Of course it's going to come out dirty. This is SanDuels idea of a joke. You look at him and he winks, ahh. As GongChan pulls the knife out his smile disappears and he looks around. ShinWoo is the closest person and GongChan is holding a dirty knife. Everyone laughs except ShinWoo and Channie. SanDuel pushes the two boys closer together and the boys eye each other. They lean in and kiss, you glance around and see that Victoria is videoing it all on her phone. Yes, more embarrassing memories to share. Once the kiss is completed the boys leap away from each other and start intensely wiping their mouths. In between ShinWoos wipes he splutters.

 

“I will so get you guys guys back for that, you’ll all keep so much.”

 

We all laugh and cut ourselves a piece of cake. The night goes by with flying colors, near the end of the night Channie decides that he will open the presents in front of us. This is unusual but you all accept it. You don't mind not sticking to traditions. He decides to open yours first. He opens it and gasps. He is staring at the frame and tears start falling down his face. 3 years of friendship is in-front of him and I can see that he loves every bit of it. He gets up and hugs me so much that I soon start to stop breathing. He then releases me and tackles me onto the couch.

 

“You are the bestest friend anyone could ask for. You're like a sister to me and I love it.”

 

He lifts you up into a sitting position and pats you on the head. He moves onto unwrapping the rest of the presents, all you laugh and have lots of fun while GongChan opens the rest of the presents. After all the presents are open you all look at each other and JinYoung stands up and annouches to Channie that there is one more present from all of us but that it is a surprise and that he has to stay in this room until we come out. You all rush out and into the bathroom. There we all apply crazy makeup on ourselves until we are satisfied that we look terrible. We go out into the lounge room and Channie bursts out into hysterics. No one can contain their laughter. You all end up rolling on the floor half laughing, half crying. After the laughing has died down a bit Victoria manages to take a picture of all our faces. While Victoria is taking a picture of me and SanDuel, Baro and JinYoung are sneaking up to GongChan. Channie doesn't notice for he is still laughing hysterically. Baro throws himself on top of him and pins him down so he can no longer move. JinYoung whips out the lipstick, eye shadow and blush you used on youselfs when doing your own makeup. GongChan's eyes go wide and he struggles all the while saying.

 

“NOOOOOO, don't do it, ill keep all of you so much if you do this”

 

We all laugh but YinYoung has already started. After several minutes of waiting YinYoung straightens up and Baro moves of GongChan. You see him with his lovely makeup, it looks much better then yours. This is absolutely the last straw for EVERYONE. You all die on the floor for about 10 minutes, not being able to breathe and laughing so much that you are all sobbing. You start to calm down but then you look at Channies face and this just sets you off and everyone else off.

 

After regaining a sense of how to breathe again you all get up and move towards the door, you all start to put your shoes on and head outside. Channie follows and hugs everyone goodbye, SanDuel has lost his shoe so he has gone off to find it so you head off alone. SanDeul lives in the same street as you so you sometimes walk home together. You are walking for about 10 minutes when you see someone moving towards you from the shadows of a doorway. You have taken the short cut which takes you through a small alley. You knew you should have taken the main road. You start to turn around and leave but out of nowhere someone grabs your wrist and pushes you towards a wall. You see that it is the person from the shadows. You can't get a good look at him for he is wearing a dark hood but you can smell alcohol on him. You try and push back but he just slaps you across the face and pushes himself against your body. You can't move, you try speaking but realize that the mans hand is over your mouth to stop you from screaming, You uses his other hand to slide up the back of our thigh. You squirm and wiggle but you cant do anything. Tears start rolling down your face for the spot he slapped you hurts immensely. All of a sudden you hear a familiar voice calling out your name. It’s SanDuel, you bite the mans hand and scream for that is all that you have time for before you are slapped twice as hard. You slump against the wall and start to slide down. You hear running footsteps and feel that the man is off you. You hear a thud and see the man falling onto the floor. SanDeul is there and shaking his wrist. He quickly rushes over to you and drops down to his knees so he can look at you eye to eye.

“ (Your name here) are you ok, are you hurt, what did he do?”

All you can manage to say is that your fine and that he didn't do anything. You slump even further onto the ground, you then feel SanDeul leaning over you and hosting you up so your head is next to his and you are leaning on him. You slightly open your eyes and see that SanDeul is extremely close, you mumble thank you and just before you slump into his shoulders SanDeul leans down and kisses you on the lips.