Getting Ready

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 12- Planning the Night

You all meet up after school and head out for a drink in a café. Everyone swaps numbers with Sunny so you can all contact each other. Sunny then calls you out of the group asking for a word. As you both walk a short distance away you notice CNU staring at Sunny, you softly chuckle under your breath. What you don’t notice but Sunny does is that SanDeul is staring at you as you and her walk away. Her mind starts whizzing and she ponders whether to say something but decides against it. She might have it all wrong. You then ask Sunny what she wanted to talk about.

“I…um was wondering if umm CNU is going out with anyone? I was either going to ask Vicky or you but you weren’t in a conversation so I grabbed you.”

“I was waiting till either you or CNU would come up to me, true I wouldn’t be too surprised if some of the other boys came up and asked seeing as all of them think your attractive. However CNU just does something that the other boys don’t. He can’t take your eyes of you, every time I see him, he is glued to you with his eyes XD “

“Are you serious, you think he likes me? So I might have a chance with him. GOD YES, HE’S SO HOT! Thank you so much for telling me this, please don’t tell him that I like him.”

“Of course I won’t tell him, and don’t worry. He’s amazing as a friend and I bet he would be even better as a boyfriend. Come on we better get back in or else CNU might think I kidnapped you.”

Sunny then quietly whispers under her breath “Yer, SanDeul might think that too about you” You turn around and ask what she said but she says that it was nothing. Hmm, you swear you heard something about SanDeul, you must have imagined it.

Everyone stays in the café for another hour before you decide to go home, you all have homework to do and it’s only Monday. When you get home your mum is waiting with dinner ready. While eating with her she asks you if anything is new. You tell her about Sunny and anything else that happened through the day.

“You know what (Your name here); we got a new person at work today, it’s a single mother with one child that came from Australia. I bet you that’s Sunny’s mum. You both laugh, it’s so weird. You then get a wonderful idea

“I was wondering mum, if on Friday I could take everyone after school here for a karaoke night. It would also be sort of a welcoming party for Sunny since she’s just moved here.”

“I think that’s a good idea for that would welcome her here even more, on the same night I could take out her mother on a drink or something so we can get to know each other better. Once were finished she could come pick up Sunny. I’ll ask her tomorrow at work.”

You thank her a lot and then go upstairs to text everyone about it; you are so glad that you exchanged numbers with Sunny so you can send her a message about it. After texting everyone about it, you are only waiting for a few minutes before SanDeul replies saying that he can go but his parents are asking if he is able to sleep over for no one will be home at night and they don’t want him on his own. You quickly run down to your mum and ask, she says its fine. You tell SanDeul and he says that its awesome and that he will see you there. Everyone else replies saying that it’s fine to go. You suddenly get a idea and do a group text again. You tell everyone that it’s a theme karaoke night so they have to dress up as a Korean idol or band. You laugh as you send them then text; this is going to be so funny. Everyone says it’s a good idea and JinYoung just puts a wink in his text. You laugh, this means something naughty.  JinYoung who are you going to come as. You laugh and get ready to go to sleep. You still have the whole week ahead of you but you can’t wait for it to be the end.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys about not updating I had trial exams and I had to study for them. Ive written chapter 13 and 14 in my writing book I just haven’t had time to write it up on the computer. Sorry, will try and put them up as soon as possible. I will also not update tomorrow or Friday for I am on school camp then. We are going to the zoo! It’s going to be so much fun; it’s more like an extended excursion to the city XD Anyway, seeya guys around. Please comment on how it is going. Also who would you like to see get together. It can be any pairing in my story but just you, SanDeul or MinWoo. XD
I also hope you have seen the new boyfriend mv and listened to the single, i have spazzed so much over it. If you want to talk about it or fangirl about it with me PLEASE IMBOX ME, i would love to. NONE of my friends are bestfriends so i cant fan girl in ront of them about them.

Night guys