Meeting

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 15- Meeting

  You and SanDeul eat breakfast and get ready to leave. Nothing is said about the kiss but both of you keep thinking about it. You ask SanDeul if you can give him his free lunch sometime else for you are pressed for time and you would like to go for lunch with him as well. He agrees and say bye to you as both of you have arrived to the place you work. Which is a coffee shop, you have been working there for 2 years already and you love it, the people there and atmosphere are wonderful. You both hug, he quickly kisses you on the cheek and runs off. You place your hand on your cheek and then touch your lips. You blush madly, and giggle. He likes you, why else would he kiss you again. Hehe, you giggle again but this time louder so the people passing you give you a odd glance. You quickly get a hold of yourself and quickly enter the coffee shop. Unknown to you the kiss and your little moment has all been observed by someone in the coffee shop. You enter the shop and see that it’s packed. Hmmm, lots of customers today you think to yourself. You go to the staff room and quickly change for you know you will be needed with so many customers outside. You go outside and ask everyone if they want to order. They say that they have already ordered or they have eaten. You look around beweilded, why is there such a big crowd then if everyone has been served. You head to the counter and see that the crowd is stronger there.

 “NOOONA!!!! What are you doing here?”

 You look up and turn around, trying to locate where the voice came from. You are then attacked by a hug. Momentary you can’t breathe because the wind has been blown out of you. You are let go and you look up into MinWoo face.

 

“(Your name here) Do you work here? Is that why you’re dressed like that? What a coincidence”

 

“MinWoo, Hello. Yes, I work here; have worked here for the past 2 years actually. But wait, my turn now. What are you doing here and is it just you?”

 “Of course it’s not just him, would we allow this trouble maker out on his own?”

 

You turn around and see yourself looking at HyunSeong who has appeared next to you. You hug, and he lifts you a little bit of the ground. Soon all the members except DongHyun are around you. You hug everyone and feel like you have met your long lost best friends.

 

“Hey everyone, what are you all doing here? Don’t tell me you just wanted to see me because MinWoo just asked me if I worked here, which I do.”

 

“Haha, aniyo (Your name here) we didn’t come to see you, pure chance. We are actually here because Boyfriend has been given a task to make a parody to promote ourselves. We all decided to do the Coffee Prince as a parody and we heard that this café had experienced film crews before so we thought we could film it here. DongHyun is discussing everything with the coffee owner along with our manager.”

 

JeongMin had just finished explaining when DongHyun appears at your little group.

“Hyung, look! Noona is here. She works here!”

 

“Oh hey (Your name here), you work here do you. That’s awesome, you can show us around then because we have been allowed to be here for 2 days. Its going to be amazing”

“I would love to show you around however I need to clear something up with MinWoo here first. Now MinWoo I always forget to tell you but I’m not your noona. You’re older then me by exactly 1 month. I feel like an old lady whenever you call me noona.”

 “REALLY! I’m older then you but you look so much older and you are so mature. Well because I can’t call you Noona you have to call me MinWoo- ah. Ok?”

 “Hahah, fine MinWoo AH. That’s so weird; anyway now that’s sorted I’ll show you around and how to make the drinks and food on the menu. You’ll be pros in no time. HWAITING”

 All the boys reply with.

 “HWAITING”

 ~~~~~~~~~~

First time I’ve updated twice in a day. Will probably do that tomorrow again but don’t put your hopes up. Anyway. I hope you guys liked it. XD