A Surprise Encounter- Part 2

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

You wake up sleepily and fumble with your alarm clock, you finally turn it off. You get up and dress in your uniform. As you head downstairs you remember that you have to find your phone and groan. Half an hour later you are opening the door to leave when you mum walks past. You can see she has just woken up.

 “Anneong just wanted to tell you that after school I’ll be stopping over at M! Count Down to look for my phone. I know you’re working late but I just wanted you to know.”

 Your mum nods and walks towards the kitchen. As you are walking towards school you hear someone calling out your name. You slow down and wait for you know that it is Victoria.

 “God (Your name here), your walk isn’t a walk anymore, your like half levitating half running. You sure you aren’t a god or something?”

 You laugh and nod your head like you do every time she asks. You proceed to tell her all the events of the night time, you don’t leave anything out.

 “That’s so exciting, you actually got to meet MinWoo and talk to him. Plus you met KwangMin! But it that you left your phone somewhere there. Do you want e to go with you and look for it?’

 “Nah, that’s ok. I can do it myself. But I still can’t believe what happened. I wish we could have talked longer but I guess there’s always a next time.”

 As we neared the front of the school we joined the rest of our crew and then went into class. Everything went as normal. The only weird thing that happened was that in last period we had just sat down when Victoria slightly jumps and looks at her phone. Her face went a bit puzzled. She looked over at me then back at the phone. You are immediately interested who is calling her. She asks to be excused and she is after a few minutes. She comes back after 5/10 mins and sits down as if nothing. You give her a puzzling look and she just waves it off.

 

 VICTORIAS PHONE CALL

 

“Hello?”

 “Anneonghaseyo, is this Victoria?”

 “Ne, may I ask who is calling?”

 “It is HyunSeong from Boyfriend. Are you a friend of (Your name here)?”

 “Ahh, hello HyunSeong. Yes I am a friend of (Your name here); I’m actually her best friend. She is right next door; would you like me to get here because you have her phone? You do have her phone I presume, because it was she who was calling me but she lost her phone”

 “Aniyo, we do have her phone but we wanted to give it to her ourselves. Could you also not tell her we rang?”

 There appears some background noise, as if the phone is being passed between multiple people.

 “Anneyonghaseyo Victoria, this is KwangMin. Yes we would like it to be a surprise, it would be nice but also MinWoo here wants to see (Your name here) again. He has a crush on here.”

 The moment KwangMin says these words there is a loud commotion in the background.

 “KWANGMIN, I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER. JUST BECAUSE I FIND HER CUTE AND ALSO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HER BEST FRIEND. MY LIFE IS NOW IN RUINS. ONCE YOU GET OFF THAT PHONE I’M KILLING YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!”

 “This is HyunSeong, sorry about the slight disturbance. There are some idiots back here being brats! Anyway would you be able to tell us (Your name here)’s address. Because we would like to drop off the phone this afternoon.”

 Victoria tells them the address and then adds that you will be home around 5 and that she won’t tell you that you guys called.

 “Also, HyunSeong please call me anytime, I would love to go and hang out with you.”

  They hang up and Victoria walks back to class with a big smile on her face.

 OTHER SIDE OF PHONE

 

“HyunSeong, she was hitting on you, you lucky man. You should take her out for coffee sometime.”

 HyunSeong turns towards JeongMin and punches him in the arm.

 “Sorry, Sorry I was just suggesting. We should head back the class, were already so late and the teacher will fry us.”

 “Hold on guys, I just thought about something that we could do for noona (Your name here). What about we take photos of ourselves with her phone. So she will remember us forever!”

 They all nodded and smiled at YoungMins idea. They took the phone and did many funny, cute photos of themselves and the group. They were excited as you would be when you saw them. They finished up and shot of to class to not be completely fried.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 You question Victoria once the teacher is out of the class room. But she won’t say anything; she just keeps smiling and winking. Nothing will make her talk. However Baro leans over his table and looks at Victoria with his beautiful eyes.

 ‘Hey Vic, what is it, what happened?”

 She turns to face him, scribbles a note and passes it to him without complaint. You are in shock, they have al turned against you. As Baro is reading the note his eyes widen.

 “You are kidding me, really and on your phone. Haha, (Your name here) you are in for a lot of fun!”

 You look bewildered and sigh. Baro is also one of your best friends but can be sometimes as bad as Victoria. You laugh inside, that’s what friends are for. As you and Victoria walk to the school gates after class you hear someone calling out Victoria and Your name. You both turn around and you see the rest of your band coming towards you. Its JinYoung, GongChan, SanDeul, CNU and bringing up the rear is Baro. They are the coolest guys in school and your best friends, the amount of fun you have had with them is unbelievable.

 Hey guys, where are you headed, not to attack someone house with your music are you?”

 You ask them with a laugh, for they are always practicing their music in people’s living rooms. Meaning they have to change their location quite often because it drives people crazy. JinYoung replies saying that they are not practicing today. As he says so he walks up to you and puts his hand around your waist. Everyone including you act normally for this is normal. JinYoung has been your best friend since you were both 4. You are too close for anything to happen, for it would be too awkward. You all start moving out past the gates into the city centre talking and laughing like usual. CNU then speaks up louder then everyone so people can hear.

 “Guess what Vic and (Your name here). We came up with a band name. You know how long it has taken us to find one. Well GongChan here came up with the best one ever!”

 We look over to GongChan and he blushes.

 “Well I went to get a blood test and that’s when the name hit me. All of us have type A blood except Baro who has type B so why don’t we call ourselves B1A4. It’s a suitable name and it has a nice ring to it. So when I told them they were trilled and loved it so we are now called B1A4 or in other words the Y BAND!”

 We all laugh and start cheering, finally after several fruitless months they have found a band name. Victoria invites everyone over for drinks for she says that its time to celebrate.

 “I can’t go guys, I have to go look for my phone which I left at the show last night. Victoria can fill you in with the story. Sorry I can’t come, enjoy yourself and don’t get into any trouble.’

They guys are a bit upset that you can’t stay but understand they offer to come with you but you nicely refuse saying you’ll be fine. As you start walking away Baro yells something after you.

 “Good luck finding it and have fun tonight also clean your room I would suggest. You might have some …cough…. unexpected guests.”

 Victoria slaps him and tells the group that she will tell them, you turn away ignoring him. Baro and his stupid pranks.

 AT M! COUNT DOWN

 

You walk away from the staff desk feeling disappointed. No one has seen your phone or heard anything about it. You even search for it yourself but come up empty handed. You presume someone found it and kept it. You walk home feeling depressed. You reach home at 5:05 precisely. You look around thinking of what Baro said but there are no surprise guests. You sigh and walk up to your room. You start to do your homework when you hear the front door bell ring. You hurriedly scramble down the stairs. However just before you reach the bottom step you slip and go sliding across the floor. You get stopped by the corner of a wall.

 “OWWWWWW, MOTHER OF PUPPIES”

 As you are twisting in pain and agony you hear the front door opening and several footsteps approaching you. You slowly open your eyes and are face to face with KwangMin who is intently looking at you. You quickly scan the rest of the room and see the rest of Boyfriend behind him. You faint, its too much for you. You wake up and see that you are lying in bed, so it was just a dream. You shake your head and start to get up but then you gasp in agony for your back in screaming in pain. You slowly turn around to look around your room. For if you back hurts then that means that you fell down the stairs going down the stairs trying to reach the door. You look up to see all the boys looking at you with concerned eyes. They wait awhile so you can regain your sense of reality and then they all come and pile onto your bed.

 “How are you (Your name here), are you feeling better. We heard a loud crash so we came in and we saw you lying on the floor. You need to stop hurting yourself.”

 You blush and nod your head. They laugh and start talking to you. Then MinWoo brings up the subject of your lost phone.

 “Noona, when you left KwangMin and I found your phone lying on the ground so we decided to bring it personally to you. We hope you don’t mind. We called Victoria and asked where you lived and she told us.”

 Ahh, now the secret phone call and Baro’s messages made a lot more sense. Just as you are thinking of that you hear a noise outside of your window. Its like someone is shushing someone. You manage to get off the bed without being in too much pain and you look outside. There on either side of your window are two ladders. On both ladders are Baro, JinYoung, CNU, Victoria, SanDeul and GongChan. You shake your head and open the window.

 “You knew they were coming didn’t you? You guys are the sneakiest lot I have ever known.”

 Boyfriend is confused so they all walk up and look outside. They all burst out laughing. It is hard not to laugh. JeongMin is gasping for breath and even manages to say that they look like monkeys before ending up in another fit of laughter.

 “Get in guys or your deaths will be my responsibility. Unbelievable!”

 One by one they all climb in through the window. You all give them stern looks as they walk past you. When JinYoung passes you he grabs your hand and squeezes it.”

 “You stop being nice, you were on this as well”

 On the other side of the room the boyfriend members look at MinWoo. Who has gotten sadder all of a sudden. Victoria notices and leans into HyunSeong and asks what’s wrong.

 “MinWoo now sees that (your name here) has a boyfriend. He is upset because he wanted to get closer to noona.”

 Victoria burst out laughing. You all turn around and stare at her for none of you heard the exchange of words between the two. Everyone is shooting her questioning looks. She points and you and then at JinYoung. This sets her off in hysterics again. After she has calmed down she starts talking.

 “Those two have been best friends since the age of 4. They have never tried anything else and the idea of them going out is extremely awkward and they would end up not doing anything and just acting weird around each other, and you thought. Ohhhh”

 She bursts out laughing again. Upon hearing this new piece of information MinWoo smiles and looks extremely. You don’t notice this but JinYoung does and his lips lift into a slight smile. You start scolding the monkeys and this just sets JeongMin off again.