The New Girl

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

You enjoy the rest of the day with everyone. At 5 everyone leaves and parts ways to go home since it is a Sunday and there is school tomorrow. You and SanDeul walk home together for both of you live close by. You have linked arms and are singing, well more like shouting out teentops Supa Luv (Soup I Luv as you changed it). You arrive at your house and hug SanDeul goodbye. You have dinner with your mum and you then go study for school. It is 10 by the time you decide to go to bed. You have managed to stop thinnking about what happened at JinYoungs house but as you are lying in bed your mind drifts back to it. It was amazing, it was your first proper kiss and it made you feel wonderful. So does this mean MinWoo likes you? (Your a bit slow) It must be, why else would he kiss you? But your mind can't help but wander to SanDeul, you still have strong feelings for him, ARGH. You scream inside of your head, it's too much. you slowly drift to sleep thinking about everything.

you wake up and look at your bedside clock, damm you've woken up half an hour late. You rush to get changed, bruch your teeth and get your school bag ready. You quickly grab something to eat and run outside. You start running towards school. You are halfway there when you hear the sound of a bike bell behind you, you turn around and see that's in CNU. He offers you a lift and you gladly accept. You both arrive at school 3 minutes before the school bell is meant to ring. Both of you have history next so you start jogging down the hall way. Along the way CNU bumbs into the back of a girl and she goes falling, along with her all the books she was holding go sliding aswell.

"ARGH, why do I always fall over!"

CNU being the nice, kind, gentleman that he is bends down and collects all her books he then crouches next to the girl.

"Are you all right? I'm so sorry that I bumped into you. Me and (Your name here) were just rushing to get to class before the class bell rang."

The girl is shocked that CNU has picked up her books and is asking if she is alright. It seems that she is a shy girl and dosen't often talk to people she dosen't know.

"I...um.... I'm alright. Thankyou for getting my textbooks, you're such a gentleman"

As she says this both her and CNU blush. You can see that she thinks that CNU is attractive or hot. You laugh and bend down to talk to her.

"Hey, I'm (Your name here) and this is CNU, the gentleman or as I like to call him the teddy bear. What's your name, also is it your first day here because I haven't seen you around. Also what year are you in?'

"Umm....I'm Sunny. It's my first day here, yes. I used to live in Australia but my mum moved over here so I came aswell. Over in Australia I was in Yr 11 going into yr 12. I'm not sure about the grades here but I'm 17 western age, or 18 korean age."

"That's awesome, I'm also 18, CNU here is 19. So we're all in the same year (All the characters in my story have the same age, don't know how that works but yes. Sorry about that. I just wanted them all the be in the same grade at school). What class do you have next. we have History."

Sunny fumbles around her bag and pulls out a timetable. She deciphering it for awhile for the timetable is in korean (and she can't read that well in hangeul). CNU leans over and has a look at it. Sunny blushes at the closeness that CNU is at. You laugh again.

"You have maths next, that . I was hoping you would be with us. That's ok. I'm sure we'll see each other around."

He stands up and holds out a hand for Sunny. She timmidly takes it and thanks us. The bell rings and you all rush off to class.

~~~~~LUNCH TIME~~~~~

You are coming out of maths with Baro and SanDeul, you are all laughing at one of Baro's jokes when Baro suddenly stops laughing and stares and something.

"Who's the new girl, she's soo hot!"

You see tha he is staring at Sunny and punch him in the arm and he yells out.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR, ALL I SAID WAS THAT SHE WaS HOT, IS THAT A CRIME!"

He suddenly relizes that he shouted that out, he looks over at Sunny and blushes for she heard him. You give him another whack and walk over to where she is standing.

"Hey Sunny, how has your day been so far?"

"It's been pretty good, everyone's been really nice and helpful so I'm having no trouble at all fitting in."

"That's really good. I was wondering, would you want to join us for lunch. I have a group of friends I always hang out with and I'm sure they would welcome you greatly. I personally would love you to come over."

"Really, you want me to come eat with you. I would love to, thankyou so much."

You lead the way back to SanDeul and Baro. They are both whispering, with heads together. You know exactly what they are talking about.

"Hey guys, will you stop disscussing how hot the girl is and who will get her. Come meet her in person then. God, BOYS!!"

Sunny blushes like mad and tries to hide under her fringe. You introduce her to Baro and SanDeul and then all of you head to the caferteria to introduce her to the oter guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks guys for reading, the new girl Sunny, i imagine her image like he Sunny in SNSD/Girls Generation. Here's a link to how she looks like: http://niesa87himura.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/all-about-sunny-snsd-profile-photo-gallery/ 
please comment on the story. XD