B1A4 Victory

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter  19- B1A4 Victory

You return home with your mind whizzing, your mum hasn’t come from work so you make yourself some toast as your dinner. You go upstairs and decide to do some of our maths homework to try and get your mind thinking. After doing 2 pages of equations you give up. You can’t do anymore. You8 decide to go to bed, as you start to fall asleep you are thinking of both JinYoung and MinWoo.

You wake up and feel like you just lay down to go to sleep. You sit up and hear something rustling. Sitting at your desk facing you with his back is JinYoung. You know it is JinYoung by his hair and the shirt he is wearing. You stare at his back like an idiot. Why the hell is he in your room, HOW THE HELL DID HE GET INTO YOUR ROOM!! He hasn’t noticed that you are awake, so you quietly get up from bed and lean over his shoulder. He is looking over your maths homework and he has marked some with a red cross. You see that he is checking your maths for mistakes. As you lean over him he notices you and spins around. He gets up and greets you along with a hug.

“Good morning sweetie, sleep well?”

“Hey JinYoung, umm yes I slept pretty well. Umm may I ask why the hell you are in my room because I doubt you only came to check my maths! Also how on earth did you get in here?”

“Well, I got in here through the front door. Your mum let me in and no I didn’t come into your room in the morning just to check your maths homework, though you have a few mistakes there. You should have a look at them. But back to the subject I came here because I have wonderful news. Yesterday I got a phone call regarding out cd that we gave to companions and such. Well……we’ve been hired! We have officially become a group.”

“Are you serious THAT’S AMAZING! I’m so happy for you!!

You and him start jumping up and down like mad men. It’s amazing you are so happy for them. After calming down you ask JinYoung if the other guys know?

“Of course they know, after the call I called them over to my house immediately. They were so excited.”

Just as he finishes speaking you hear the doorbell ring. Your mum answers it and you hear her greeting some people in. You hear them walking up the stairs, well more like thundering up the stairs up to your room. You know who it’s going to be straight away. The door to your room bursts out and GongChan, Cnu, Baro and SanDeul fall into your room.

“Do you know, have you heard?”

After Baro asks you and sequel YES and you start jumping with everyone. You hug them all and congratulate them on getting in. You then ask when they start.

“We start practising and rehearsing tomorrow. It’s really sudden but we are fine with it and so are our families”

“Tomorrow that’s so fast. Well, we shall have to have a celebration today for it, what about lunch. I’ll call Victoria and Sunny for you guys are now a band. We’ll be your number one fans”

You all laugh, and Channie says that we better be at all our concerts and joining in on the fan chants. After you finish laughing you call Sunny and Victoria on a three-way chat and put in on loud speaker so the boys can also join in.

“Hey girls, it’s (your name here). You’ll l never guess what happened. The boys are now officially a band. (The boys come in here and shout) B1A4!!”

You hear both Victoria and Sunny scream with excitement, after talking about it you bring up the lunch idea. You all agree to meet up at your usual restaurant in 3 hours and have lunch. You hang up and smile at everyone. You then get thrown onto the bed and GongChan and CNU tackle you into your bed. You start laughing as they tickle you and you try to get out of their grip but CNU is holding you around your waist and hugging you tightly from behind while Channie attacks you. Baro decides to join in and sits on your thigh. You scream out in pain and get Baro to move of your thighs. Your thigh still hasn’t healed completely from yesterday’s incident with the coffee so any heavy pressure on it makes it hurt a lot. Everyone asks if you are ok and you say yes, you then explain what happened to your thigh.

“But’s it’s getting better and yesterday DongHyun helped me with it so it started healing better.”

“DongHyun is the leader from Boyfriend right? Why was he at the café?”

You tell Channie and the rest of the boys about boyfriend filming there for 2 days and today is their last day. You then realize that you are working today, because you were going to help boyfriend.  Damn, you quickly tell the guys and ask if the lunch can be moved so it’s a dinner? The boys understand and say that it’s fine to them. You quickly say goodbye to them and lead them out of your house. You quickly get changed and eat breakfast. You call Sunny and Victoria and tell them what happened. They say its fine to have dinner instead of lunch, you tell them that the guys are picking you from work so you can also meet them at the café. They say they will probably do that. You pack your bag and then leave the house. As you start walking you get really excited and punch your arms into the air and whoop loudly. The people nearby look at you oddly but you don’t care. B1A4 is now officially a band, you are so happy. You arrive to work with the biggest smile on your face and you heart full of joy. You can’t wait for dinner.