Change of Mind

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter Four:

After introducing everyone to everyone you go to sit down but accidentally trip on JinYoung’s outstretched legs on the floor. You flop onto the bed but it’s not the bed you feel. You’ve fallen on someone, that is when you realise you are touching lips with someone. You open your eyes and find that you are staring into KwangMin's eyes.

"Ahhhhhh"

You shoot up like a rocket and then trip over JinYoung’s feet once again and fall into MinWoo’s arms. He catches you gently and holds on to you slightly longer then necessary and then sets you on to your feet. You blush and look at the floor. You then remember that you had just kissed KwangMin and you gasp.

"I’m so sorry KwangMin, I’m so sorry, I tripped and then you were just there and OMG. I’m so embarrassed."

"That’s ok (Your name here) I know it was accident. Sorry for being your fall mat, hehe anyway. Were friends, it’s all cool. Lets just forget about it."

"Completely agree with you there, haha"

You go up to him and pat him on the back. He gives you a kind smile which you return. You then turn around and punch JinYoung’s shoulder.

"What was that for? I didn’t do anything!"


"No you didn’t, but your legs did you moron!"

You both laugh and then you realise that there really isn’t room for 13 people in your room, your room is the size of a large shed.

"Hey guys, lets move down into the lounge room so that no more accidents occur, haha we don’t want to see Baro kissing JeongMin right."

Everyone laughs and starts to move downstairs. As you are busy guiding people out of your room you haven't noticed SanDeul's smile fade throughout this incident. MinWoo however does notice this and seems to find it odd. He thinks that SanDeul might just be upset because something happened earlier when he wasn't there but a doubting suspicion is still in MinWoo's mind.

As everyone settles in the lounge room you go round asking what everyone wants to drink. You get an idea and go to the kitchen to prepare it. You are halfway through preparing the drinks when you realise you don't have any lemons to make the lemonade for Victoria, MinWoo, the twins and HyunSeong. You sigh and quickly grab your wallet from the kitchen counter. You go to the lounge room and announce that you just have to go out and buy some lemons that it wont take to long. You hand the responsibility to JinYoung to look after the house and are almost at the door when you hand is grabbed and you look around puzzled. It's MinWoo, you start to splutter but he just responds with a question of how many lemons need to be bought. You answer saying 5, he responds with saying goodbye to everyone and dragging you out the door. Once outside the door you say.

"You don't need to come, I can do it myself, the shop is on the corner and you're my guest. Im meant to be hosting you not you helping me".

"But I want to help and I don't want you getting hurt with the weight of those lemons". He grabs your hand once again for he let go of it while you were putting on your shoes and he starts walking towards the end of the street. You are shocked but do not protest, however you do mention that the corner shop is in the other direction. You laugh as MinWoo does a 180 and continues to walk hand in hand with you. You buy the lemons along with a few snacks and then are on your way. You feel a bit uncomfortable with holding MinWoo's hand, the famous idol MinWoo's hand so on the way back you make sure you have both of your hands full. You return to the house to find that JinYoung has fetched twister from your basement and everyone is involved. It is a hilarious sight, everyone is everywhere and some of the positions some people are in look extremely uncomfortable not to mention embarrassing. You go to the kitchen to prepare the lemonade while MinWoo decides to try and make people fall out of the game. While walking backwards into the kitchen you bump into someone but the person wraps his hands around your waist and picks you up. You cry out in surprise and try to see who it is, you can't turn see who it is but just as you are put down the person covers your eyes and turns you around so you are facing them. You receive a peck on the cheek and your eyes are uncovered. You look up in surprise to see SanDeul.

"Don't scare me like that, haha and what was that kiss for? I bet you've done something"

SanDeul replies that he hasn't done anything he just thought he needed a treat. You both laugh and go make the lemonade. This whole encounter has been watched by MinWoo from the corner of the room. He is now positive that SanDeul likes you more then a friend, even though you might not release it. He decides that he needs to pick up his game if he wants to get much closer to you.

As the afternoon procedes karoki is started. Boyfriend start of with doing a funny version of Boyfriend, they intimidate SISTAR's voices which make them sound like girls. It is extremely funny. JeongMin it's decided has the best female voice from the group. JeongMin isnt sure to be happy or insulted by this but decides to be happy and says its the biggest compliment he has been given. Next up you and Victoria sing to B2ST's Fiction. We sing normally but you still look funny when you try and do the penguin dance. You all crack up. At the end of the performance HyunSeong comes up to you and says that your voice is amazing and if you sing regularly. You are in shock for you have never seriously sung.

"I've always thought I was a terrible singer, so I only sing when I'm in the shower or doing karaoke. Everyone stares at you when you say this, you don't know why they are staring it is only until JinYoung comes up to you and gives you the biggest hug that you understand. Everyone thinks you singing is amazing and they don't understand how you can think that it's bad. The next performance is done by Jinyoung, Baro, SanDeul, CNU and GongChan. They stand up and huddle in a group quietly talking and then JinYoung rushes to his bag, pulls put his computer and finds a certain song. They all smile and then CNU proceeds to tell everyone what they are doing.

" So, the song we are gona do is done by us, we have a band. We only recently named it B1A4. We only made this song so it's not that good but we hope you have fun listening to it. Victoria is the only one out of the band that has heard this btw."

You all sit up and are getting excited for the song. You love hearing their songs and its hard for you to find anything wrong with them. The music starts and the guys start dancing and singing.
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BDGQYDua40

 

It ends and everyone starts cheering and clapping. It was amazing, you found it perfect, absolutely no floors. Everyone starts discussing the song and it is only when DongHyun stands up and clears his throat does everyone fall silent.

" I'm sorry to ruin the party but we have to get back, we have a early beginning tomorrow so we have to be ready and get some sleep. Thank you so much (Your name here) for having us over, I hope we weren't too much of a hassle. I hope we can drop by again if we have time, I had a blast and I think everyone else also had one."

"It was a awesome night, I really hope you guys can come again it was so such fun. I'll give you my number and you can give me a call and ill organise it, ill even bring over these monkeys (when you say this you gesture in JinYoung's, Baro's, CNU's, GongChan's, SanDeul's and Victoria's direction). It was no trouble at all, it was a pleasure to have you guys over."

You scribble down your number and are returned with all the boyfriends numbers, you smile and tuck it away in your back pocket. As you are showing the door DongHyun reaches to his back pocket and hands you back your phone.

"Almost forgot to give you this, the reason we came here."

You nod and say thank you. Victoria comes up to you and says that they will go as well because it's getting late. You agree and hug everyone goodbye even the boyfriend members as one by one they go through your door. The last person out is MinWoo you give him a hug and he squeezes you back. You are starting to move away from him when you leans in and kisses you on the cheek, you blush greatly and look down. MinWoo quickly steps outside. You follow him and tell everyone bye once again. JinYoung comes up to you and looks closely at your face.

"Why, (Your name here) is bright red in the face. Are you blushing, I can't believe. The first time I have ever seen you blush. This is a memorable moment everyone"

"Oh bugger off Jinny"

You all laugh and everyone sets off. You go back inside, close the door and start doing the weirdest dance ever, it's like a spasm that is making you jump up and down and squeal. You laugh at yourself, you move towards the lounge room and start cleaning up.