White Moustache

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 16- White Moustache

The day progress, you have shown boyfriend around the whole café so they now know where everything is. After a quick lunch break you start to teach them how to make coffee. Everything is going well until JeongMin accidently trips and the coffee he is holding pours onto your thigh. It was just made so it is boiling hot. You gasp and clutch at your thigh. It is burning, tears start coming to your eyes. You hold them back; you don’t want to cry in front of Boyfriend. It would be embarrassing. They all rush to you and ask if you are all right. JeongMin repeatedly bows and says sorry, sorry. You say that it’s fine and that you’ll just change clothes and be right back. They look at you worried and you say its fine. That it wasn’t that hot. You slowly stand up and begin walking. It hurts so much. You bite your lip and it start to bleed, you quickly wipe your mouth. You walk normally until you are out of site from boyfriend. You reach the hallway where the staff room is. You moan and lean against the wall. Tears start running down your face; you clutch your thigh and gasp. Touching it makes it even worse. You try and walk again but you can’t. It hurts too much. You slump against the wall and slide down. You think to yourself that if you stay here for a little bit the pain will subside and you can change and then go back to work. As you are trying to not think about the pain you don’t hear footsteps approaching you. You do however feel someone wrap their arms around you and pick you up. You are being carried bridal style to the staff room. You look up and see that it is DongHyun carrying you.

“What are you doing? I’m fine really”

He opens the staff room door and sits you on the chair in the office. He puts a hair that was in your face behind your ear.

“(Your name here) you don’t have to pretend to be fine around us. We wouldn’t judge you or criticise you for anything and it’s absolutely fine to cry and tell us if you’re in pain. We are here for you. We all were worried about you but when you managed to walk fine everyone thought it was ok and not that bad. But I say you biting your lip and it bleeding; only someone in pain bites their lip so hard that it bleeds. Now (Your name here) how badly does it hurt.”

“I’m sorry; just I thought you would think me not strong if I started crying from pain in front of all of you. Ne, it hurts a lot but it’s going down. Could you maybe pass me an icepack from the freezer. I’ll put that on it and it’ll be fine soon. I need to continue to work.”
 

He gets up and gets you the icepack. You rest it on your thigh. DongHyun reaches down and starts rolling your pant up (the pant leg of your injured leg).

“What are you doing?”

“It might be worse than you think, let me check it. I did a medical course so I know a few things.”

“Um…ok”

“Haha, don’t worry (Your name here), I’m not doing to do anything, I’ll leave that to MinWoo”

“Sorry?”
 

“Ehhh, nothing.”

He quickly rolls your pant until he can see most of the burn. He takes the ice pack from you and places it on the wound. He tells you that it’s not bad at all, though it might puff up and stay like that for a few days. He stands up and pats you on the head.

“Come out when it doesn’t hurt that much ok, I’ll send someone in with a drink ok? Should I tell the hyungs what happened?”

“Aniyo, please don’t DongHyun. Just say I’m resting. I won’t need that drink but thank you for offering. I’ll be out in 10 minutes ok. Just continue practicing. Thank you, if you ever need something feel free to ask me.”

He leaves you and you sigh, you truly have found good friends. DongHyun returns to the guys and they ask what he was doing. He replies saying he was checking on something. He then busies himself with trying to make a mocha. MinWoo feeling suspicious goes to his leader hyung and asks him under his breath where he was. DongHyun chuckles and says nothing, after a few minutes he says.

“MinWoo, make something for (your name here) and bring it to her ok. She’s in the staff room; make sure it’s made from your heart ok.”

MinWoo confused sets off the work and makes a chai latte. He steals 2 cookies from the cookie jar and places it on the side of the cup. He then goes to the staff room carrying it. He gently opens the door, he sees you with your eyes closed and an ice pack resting on your thigh (you have rolled down your pants). He goes into the room and quietly places the cup on the desk. He then walks up to you and leans in. He kisses you on the lips and then on the cheek. You instantly open your eyes and gasp. MinWoo is right in front of you.

“MinWoo-ah what are you doing here and why did you kiss me”

At the mention of the kiss MinWoo leans in again and kisses you on the lips again but this time holding for a little bit longer. He gets up and fetches the chai latte with the cookies.

“Hyung told me to make you something so I did, look it’s my first ever chai latte. I hope you like it. Have a try”

He is looking very hopeful so you reach up and take the cup. You look at it and blush. The foam has been made in the shape of a love heart. You take a sip and it tastes delicious. You look up and MinWoo-ah and tell him what you think. He smiles and thanks you for the compliment. He then says that you have made yourself a moustache. You quickly go to wipe it off but MinWoo grabs your hand. He leans in and kisses it off, however he doesn’t kiss it off with a peck he it off and then continues to kiss you. He join in and feel your heart thundering again. That’s twice today. MinWoo breaks the kiss and wraps his hands around you so you are both hugging tightly. He then whispers in your ear.

“You are beautiful (Your name here)”

You blush and squeeze him. He then asks you a question that surprises.

“(Your name here), why did SanDeul kiss you in the morning? Did something happen between you?”

“Whaa, MinWoo. How do you know he kissed me and no nothing is going on he just slept over last night and we were saying goodbye.”

As you are saying this you are thinking, is there really nothing going on between us. There was that kiss. MinWoo smiles and then kissed you on the cheek.

“Common (your name here), lets finish this drink and then head out to work.