A Surprise Encounter Part 1

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

 You arrive home completely exhausted, as you take off your shoes your mum walks in.

 “How was it? Was boyfriend good? Were all the other performances dazzling?”

 You look up and burst out laughing. She is wearing a short blonde wig, boy trousers and a pink suit jacket with a blue shirt underneath.

 “What are you doing!!”

 “Can’t you tell, I’m YoungMin! Look I can even sing like him. Nae sarang byeonhaji anha neo malgo boiji anha.”

 You laugh so hard that you start crying, your mum joins in. After a few long minutes you and your mum calm down enough to sit down in the living room without having anymore fits of laughter. Once you’re settled you tell her about the night.

 “It was amazing! All the performances were stunning but Boyfriend was by far the best. When they started singing You & I, I was shocked for it was breathtaking and the dancing was spectacular. They looked gorgeous because they were wearing black and white. Guess what happened after the show?”

 “What, what?”

 “MinWoo came up and talked to me! He was really nice and charming. He asked me if I liked the performance and I told him what I though about it and he seemed really happy with my answer. Then KwangMin joined us and he was just as sweet. But then I fell over! I feel like such an idiot now, I went flying on the floor. I made the biggest fool of myself.”

 You mum gets up and hugs you tightly.

 “Its ok sweetie, we all fall over now and then. The boys wouldn’t have minded, did they help you up?”

 “Yeah they did and they also got my bag which fell on the floor. Speaking of my bag I would be surprised if nothing happened to my phone, I forgot all about it.”

 You go scurrying to the hallway to fetch our bag. You come back and start digging through it. After several fruitless searches you decide that it must be caught somewhere so you tip the bag upside down and everything tumbles out. You go through everything, yet you still don’t find your phone.

 “It must have fallen out of my bag as I fell. Ahhh man I’ll never get it back. Though maybe someone found it on the floor and handed it in. I’ll go round tomorrow and see if they have it. Let’s hope they do.”

 “(Your name here) you’re so hopeless sometimes, anyway it’s ok. I’m sure someone found it. It’s getting late and you still have school tomorrow, so off to bed madam.”

 You nod and kiss your mum goodnight. You head up the stairs and into your room, once dressed and in bed you fall soundly asleep.

 

Back at the Boyfriend Dorm

 DongHyun steps forward as all the members crowd in around the room.

 “Ok guys, MinWoo here has asked me to call a group meeting because he has some important news to announce.”

 Everyone looks at MinWoo who is standing near DongHyun. He shuffles forward and starts to speak.

 “Thankyou for all coming, at the concert tonight I was talking to one of our fans for awhile, while talking to her KwangMin joined us. While me and him were discussing an issue the girl tripped over and her bag went flying. She was alright but once she left KwangMin and I found her phone on the floor. It must have fallen out of her bag as she fell. I have decided that it is my duty to return her phone to her.”

 “MinWoo also wants to see her face again, he has a crush on her.”

 “Shut up, KwangMin. I do not have a crush on her, I just met her.”

 Everyone laughs and then HyunSeong steps forward with a question.

 “Well okay then, I agree that we should give her phone back to her. So what was her name?

 MinWoo replies with a glum expression.

 “I was too shy to ask her, so I just called her noona.”

 “You idiot MinWoo, never mind though. I have a plan. What about we call some of her contacts. We could find out her name, where she lives and because MinWoo probably wants to see this girl again we can give it to her personally."

 “Good thinking JeongMin, what about when we call someone we tell them not to tell the girl that we rang, so it’s a surprise!"

                         

 JeaongMin smiles, happy that his idea was takin into account. They all nod to YoungMin’s idea and start to crowd around MinWoo who is holding the phone and start going through her contact list. The search has begun.

 

End of Chapter 2, Part 1