Bed Scare

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 14

You wake up in the morning and feel someone lying beside you. You have completely forgotten that SanDeul stayed over and slept in your bed. You scream and half sit up. You grab the nearest pillow and start whacking the person in your bed.

“Get out, get out whoever you are. How the hell did you get in here!! Get out”

The person moves, obviously woken up and sits up. SanDeul’s head emerges and you scream again. You quickly drop the pillow and start bowing and apologizing.

“I’m so sorry SanDeul I forgot that you slept over and I thought you were a pedo or something. I’m so sorry!!”

SanDeul bursts out laughing, soon you join in. He pounces on you and starts tickling your stomach. The place you are most ticklish, you scream again and try to escape his reach but fail. SanDeul saddles you are starts tickling you even more fiercely. You can’t do anything now; you are giggling and laughing so much. After several minutes of torture SanDeul gets off you and lies next to you so both your arms are touching.

“That was your punishment for forgetting I was here and whacking me so hard with that pillow. That pillow was so heavy, what did you put into it, rocks?”

You both laugh again, because both of your arms are touching it also means that your hands are touching. SanDeul lifts his hand and then intertwines it with yours. You breathe stops for a moment. You stay like this until you ask a question, breaking the silence.

“SanDeul”

“Mmmm”

“Can you tell me where you kissed me? I’m really curious”

“I don’t know if I want to, haha. But I can see that you really want to know”

He lifts himself and saddles you again, he lets go of your hand and rubs his hands together.

“Do you really want to know? If so, will you buy me lunch if I tell you?”

“Hahaha, fine I’ll give you lunch but it’ll have to be an early lunch because I have work remember.”

SanDeul punches the air with his fist! You both laugh. SanDeul then leans over you and closer to you. His face is very close to yours. Your heart starts to race, do you like him? You don’t know, you have so much on your mind.

“So you want to know where I kissed you, well I did it here.”

He then leans even closer and presses his lips against yours. You both hold it, no one moving. SanDeul’s hand runs down the side of your body, resting against your thigh. He breaks the kiss apart and sits up. He coughs awkwardly and then gets of the mattress. You are blushing like made, did that really happen? In the past 2 weeks (I think that’s approx. the number) you have kissed two boys that make you blush and make your heart feel like you have just run a marathon. You get up aswell from the bed.

“…..Um……lets go get breakfast. I don’t want to be late for work”

“Yer…yer, good idea”

You both head downstairs silent but inside both of you your hearts are beating madly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this little scene. I guess it’s a bit of a confession though you in the story don’t know it. God this story is confusing. Anyway I hope you guys like it. Please comment, I have around 30 subscribers and only like 7 people have commented. I FEEL LONELY! Hahaha. Anyway seeya guys soon. Also please tell me what couples you would love to see together. Can be any characters. XD