The truth is revealed

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 20- The truth is revealed

As you enter the café you are attacked by hellos from all the boyfriend members. You bow politely to them and greet them back, MinWoo breaks from the group and proceeds to hug you. You hug him back but only briefly. You then separate and YoungMin asks why you are so happy and smiley.

“I’m happy, well more like ecstatic because JinYoung got a phone call yesterday to say that his band has been hired. Starting tomorrow they will officially be called B1A4 and will start rehearsing and practising for their debut. JinYoung came over this morning and woke me up just to tell me the amazing news. I’m so happy for them, it’s their dreams come true. We decided to have a celebration tonight for them becoming a band. They will be picking me up after my shift finishes. I can’t stop thinking about it.”

“That’s amazing; we will have to congratulate them when they come to pick you up.”

 “I’m sure they will love that HyunSeong, I don’t think they can believe it themselves.”

After replying back to HyunSeong’s comment you tell them that you have to work or else the manager will not be happy. DongHyun also says that they have to start filming. You all say bye and part ways.

~~SKIP TO THE END OF THE CAFÉ DAY~~

It’s nearing closing time and everyone is exhausted, you have been working a lot and the boys have been filming practically the whole day. The boys have shown you what they have filmed so far and it is hilarious. You were crying with laughter.

 

ALL THE VIDEOS HAVE ENG SUB (for the bloopers read the description to get the subs- there’s a button for the subs)

Video of Coffee Prince:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dces0ulZByE

Bloopers from the parody (a must watch):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCyz1a6Y5Uc

 

You are cleaning the tops of the tables when MinWoo comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. Being surprised you drop the cloth you were wiping with onto the ground. You hear the front door open and see SanDeul come into the café. He looks at you, sees what MinWoo is doing and immediately does a 180 and goes outside again. You quickly pull away from MinWoo and move away from him. Just then JinYoung, Baro, CNU, GongChan enter the café. GongChan runs up to you and squishes you into a bear hug. After being suffocated for a while he lets go. MinWoo bows to all of them and then calls the rest of boyfriend. In the meantime you ask where SanDeul went. Baro replies saying that SanDeul said something about not being able to breathe when coming in here so he’s waiting outside. Your stomach tightens when you hear this. The rest of Boyfriend appear and greet B1A4, they also congratulate them on becoming a official band. After a small conversation DongHyun says that they have to be getting along. Everyone says there goodbyes and starts to leave. You ask if MinWoo could just stay for a moment. You tell your boys (B1A4) that you will be out in a minute. Channie looks at you questionary but goes with the others, what you don’t notice is that once outside he wedges his foot into the door before it closes so he can hear and partially see what is happening (that sneaky magnae :P). Once everyone leaves MinWoo pulls you closer and kisses you on the mouth sensing that something is amiss.

“What’s wrong (Your name here)? You seem upset.”

“Umm, MinWoo I have something to tell you. I’m so sorry MinWoo but this is wrong. I love you, I really do and I have never lied about my feelings but I feel like I’ve been lying to myself all this time. I’ve liked someone for a long time and I can’t stop thinking about him even when I’m with you. I love you MinWoo but I would be lying if I said I love you more than that person. I’m sorry MinWoo but I can’t go on like this with you.”

MinWoo has taken a step backwards and his eyes are glistening with tears.

“I loved you (Your name here), I still love you but I know I can’t hold you, go to that person but remember me, don’t ever forget what we had for I never will and don’t be afraid to talk to me. I still want to be your friend but I think I will need some time alone. I’m sure you can understand. I love you (Your name here).”

MinWoo walks away, leaving you feeling lonely and sad. You know you made the right choice but why do you feel so horrible. Why did you have to love two people? You shake yourself and head towards the door, you see someone’s foot in it as you pull it open. Once the door is open you can see that it was GongChan’s foot. He is looking at you flabbergasted, his mouth is hanging open. You lifts his finger and points you and then inside the room and then to SanDeul who is sitting on a bench a few metres away. He moves his mouth so he looks a bit like a fish. He then quickly gets up and hugs you. You realize that he has heard everything. He knows you love SanDeul and he knows you loved and still partially love MinWoo. He whispers in your ear.

“(Your name here), you didn’t do anything wrong. You choose who you thought was best. Good luck”

He then kisses you on your cheek and whips a tear away which has just rolled down your face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sup readers. As you can see this fan fiction is pretty much finished, have like 1/2 chapters left. Hope you like the ending.  XD