The First Encounter

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 1- The First Encounter


--------------------------------------------------------------------------                           


‘Boyfriend ringtone sounds’

 

You fumble around until you find your phone, which was buried at the bottom of your bag. You look to see whose calling, its Victoria. You sigh in relief and pick up the phone.

“Victoria, where are you. They have already started letting people inside”

“I’m so sorry (Your name here), I can’t go. I got grounded 5 minutes ago, I was being sort of mean to my unnie and she told me I can’t go anywhere for a week including tonight. I’m so sorry, I feel so bad, I am sorry that you have to go on your own but I hope that you will have fun.”

“Ahhh, that , but its ok. It wasn’t your fault. I’ll see at school tomorrow then, I will also send you a txt once the performance is over as well. Have a nice night, Anneong.”

 “Anneong (Your name here), have a fun night.”

You hang up and sigh, ahh well. You say to yourself that you will still enjoy yourself for Boyfriend is going to be performing You & I for the first time. So it will be amazing. You start walking towards the entrance of M! Countdown. You get to the front row and you’re pleased with your position. You have a perfect view on everything. You can’t wait for the performance to start.

‘The lights starts to dim and there is an announcement overheard telling everyone that the show is starting’

 Boyfriend comes on after MBLAQ performs ‘Mona Lisa’. You look at the stage and are astonished to see boyfriend have changed their appearance. Donghyun has dyed his hair black but he still looks y as ever, YoungMin has cut his hair and all the boys are wearing black and white and look extremely y. The performance starts and you get ready to fan chant.

“Kim DongHyun, Shim HyunSeung, Kim Jeongmin, Jo YoungMin, Jo KwangMin, No Minwoo, Boy-fri-end, jjang!”

 As the song goes on you are amazed with there dancing and there singing, its better then you could ever imagine. When MinWoo starts to sing his bit you fall in love with him even more, his voice sounds like an angel and what he is wearing just makes you drool. He turns and he looks directly at you and gives you one of his dazzling smiles. You are astonished and can’t believe that he did that to you so you turn around to see if it was someone and behind you see that are some girls that look like goddesses compared to you, you realize that he must have smiling at them. You turn back to watch the performance and you notice that MinWoo keeps moving his gaze to the spot where you are standing. You say to yourself that you’re imaging it and that it’s a trick of the light. The performance finishes and you scream with all the other girlfriends. It was an amazing performance and you wish that it hadn’t stopped.

30 minutes later you applauded with everyone else as the winner or the show, Miss A receives their award. You think Teen Top, Boyfriend or Infinite should have got it but you hope in the future they will win. You start to head towards the exit when you see the show is over. You are about 2 meters from the door when you hear some calling behind you.

 “Noona, noona, please wait”

 You turn around and presume they are calling after you because there is no one else around. Most of the crowd is still in the stands. Though you are shocked to be called noona. As you turn around you come face to face with MinWoo. You gawk at him until you remember your manners; you bow and say ‘Anneonghaseyo’. MinWoo smiles, bows as well and then starts talking to you.

“Noona I saw you in the crowd during our performance and you seemed to enjoy it, was it good? Did you like what we wore? Was the dancing good, I think I stuffed somewhere, did you notice? I also noticed that you were alone in the crowd, didn’t you come with anyone?” 

You are overwhelmed with his questions, never before has anyone famous spoken to you so casually let alone one of your favourite members from Boyfriend. It was exciting, you respond to every single question.

 “It was an amazing performance; I love your outfits because it brings out something else in you. I didn’t mind the boyfriend outfits but this new look is dare I say it ier (you blush).”

 MinWoo hides behind his hands and acts all cute. This makes you even more nervous.

 “The dancing was amazing and I didn’t see you stuff up at all; you were perfect the whole way through. Umm, yes I am here on my own. I was going to go with a friend but she called at the last minute and said that she couldn’t come. But its ok, I had a lot of fun tonight. Thankyou for making it an amazing night.”

 “So you were watching me throughout the performance?

 You shyly nod. While you are talking MinWoo is taking in every word, he stares at you with his round eyes and occasionally he sweeps his gaze up and down your body, you are pleased that you wore your new clothes. Just when you finish and Minwoo opens his mouth to respond you hear someone calling out for MinWoo.

“MinWoo, MinWoo where are you, don’t tell me you are hiding AGAIN”

MinWoo also notices and you both turn around towards the voice. Both of you see KwangMin wandering about looking for MinWoo. He turns around and sees him and jogs up to him and punches him in the arm.

 “Oww, what was that for Kwang, I didn’t do anything wrong and the performance went smoothly”

 “I know that but you disappeared on us and we all got worried. Don’t do that again, ok?”

 The two boys start quarrelling in a friendly manner, and you see that its time you take your leave. You slowly back away, not wanting to interrupt them. However being the klutz you are you don’t realize that there is a beam on the floor. You trip over it and go flying, you land on your back and you groan.

 As you open your eyes the first thing to come into your vision is KwangMin and MinWoo standing over you and looking at you.

 “Are you alright noona? Does anything hurt”

Inside you are crying with embarrassment and your is hurting like hell but you respond calmly.

 “I’m alright, I am very clumsy”

 KwangMin bends down and offers his hand, you take it and he places you on your feet.

As you regain your sense of balance, MinWoo bends down and picks up your bag which fell as you tripped and hands it too you.

"Kamsahapnida Minwoo and KwangMin. I’m sorry that you had to help me. I should be going now and MinWoo everyone is worried about you so you don’t want it to get into trouble. You guys were amazing tonight, keep up the good work. Anneyong hi gyeseyo.”

You bow and walk away with embarrassment, thinking that you made the biggest fool of yourself. The boys call out Anneyong hi gyeseyo after you.
 

 Back at M! Countdown

 “She was cute, did you know her MinWoo?”

 “No I don’t, but I saw her in the crowd and I wanted to talk to her, do you know she came her alone tonight because her friend couldn’t make it. She liked our performance a lot which is terrific. I wished I asked for her name, but I was too shy to ask so I just called her nunna. I don’t even know if she is my noona she just looked older then me.”

KwangMin laughed and shook his head. He placed his arm around Minwoos shoulder.

“Sometimes you have the courage of a lion and yet sometimes it can be turned into a mouses. MinWoo I admire you.”

MinWoo laughs and nods in silent agreement. The two set of toward their dressing room, yet they haven’t even gone a metre before KwangMin stops and stoops to pick up something from the ground.

“Minwoo look, I think it’s hers. It must have fallen out of her bag when she tripped. What are going to do with it?’

MinWoo looks down at the phone and takes it from KwangMins offering hand.

“I think we have a new UCC Mission, to give back noonas phone. It also means I get to see her face one more time!”

  

End of Chapter One