Cafeteria Fun

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 11

You see the guys sitting in the far corner of the cafeteria. JinYoungs back is facing you so you silently creep up behind him. You start tickeling him and he shoots up from his seat. You hysterically laugh untill you are swatted in the arm by JinYoung. You both hug and then you go introduce Sunny to everyone. Atfter Sunny has been introduced you make her sit next to CNU. He gives you a look and you just smile inoccently. Here is how the sitting arrangement is at the moment. You have Baro, Victoria and JinYoung sitting on the long side of the table. Facing them are Channie, Sunny and then CNU on the corner. You and SanDeul are sitting on the shorter edge of the table.

You all talk about what you did on the weekened and what happened at school. JinYoung then procedes to tell everyone despite Victorias protests that Victoria got asked out by Ricky. It turns out its the Ricky that is best friends with L. Joe and Chunji (some of the most popular guys in school). Victoria polietly refused but they have decided to become friends so she might hang out with him and his friends at lunch sometimes. Everyone says that it's fine and that it's nice what she did. You then proceed to ask JinYoung and CNU if they got any love requests today. CNU says no silently while JinYoung says.

"I opened my locker and had 6 roses in there, the card said 'Love from your secret admirer'. DUDE, WHO KNOWS MY LOCKER COMBO!! ITS SOO SCARY. I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP AGAIN, SOMEONES DOING AN EDWARD CULLEN TO ME!!"

Everyone laughs at this and we all tell him that we'll protect him. Sunny being a bit of the conversation asks what is with the love requests. You realize that she dosen't know so you quickly explain.

"You see Sunny, JinYoung and CNU here are two of the most popular guys at this school. They have looks, the charm and the brains. (Both JinYoung and CNU thankyou for the compliment). Ranking along with these two fellows are L.Joe, Chunji, Mir and Joon who you shall soon enough meet. Everyday girls give these boys love requests in either gifts, dates or the question if they will go out with them. I think CNU has been the only one to accept one of the offers. It was a date wasn't it CNU. But that was ages ago."

CNU nodds and tries to hid under his hair which of course can't happen. Right at that moment Joon and Mir walk past the table. You quickly grab Mir's Hand and pull him back. He see's that it's you and sits on your lap. You feel like your thighs are being crushed. Mir is made of muscle and is extremely hot aswell.

"Wass up y legs, long time no talk or should i say long time no flirt"

He gives you a kiss on your cheek after saying this and you push him off your lap. He laughs and picks himself up from the ground.

"Oh shutup Mir. You know you'll never get me. Only in your dreams. Hahah. Anyway i wanted to introduce you and Joon to our new friend. Her names SUnny and it's her first day here. She just transferred from Australia. If we're not around can you guys take care of her and hang out with her?"

"Yer, that'l be kool. Hey Sunny."

Mir gives her a smile and nods to her. Joon on the other hand. Walks up to her and holds out his hand. Sunny being in an awkward position stands up to recieve the hands shake. Joon holds her hand a little bit longer then needed.

"Nice to meet you Sunny. I'm Joon. May I also say, you are stunningly beautiful. (He quickly writes down something) Here's my number, call me anytime for I would love to hang out with you ;)"

He hands her his number, Sunny is blushling like mad. CNU gives him a look that says 'back off, I saw her first'. Joon whispers something in his ear which makes CNU give him another look. You can imagine what he said. You laugh and pat Sunny on the arm.

"Joon you are such a play boy, god. Does it kill you not to flirt with anything with a heart beat."

"Sorry (Your name here), I can't help it. You know me. Anyway me and Mir have to go. Seeya guys round."

Him and Mir start to walk off but not before Mir gives you another peck on the cheek (you punch him in the arm for that) and Joon holds up an invisible phone to his ear and mouths the Sunny 'Call me babe'. CNU chucks an empty water bottle at him. He laughs and dodges it.

The bell rings to signify end of lunch. Everyone gets up and starts to head off. You quickly say to everyone to meet up out front of the school gate at the end of school then you, Sunny, Victoria and GongChan head of to Drama while the rest of the boys head of to English.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just had to mention Joon and Mir from MBLAQ. It fit so well with it. Haha and i couldn't help but make both of them play boys and Joon the biggest one alove. Hope you guys are liking the story so far. Please comment and check out my tumblr page.