Wet and Comfortable Encounter XD

If you knew a Boyfriend (A boyfriend and B1A4 fan fiction)

Chapter 6

 

You wake up and shoot up from your bed. You quickly look down at yourself and see that you’re wearing your pj’s. So it was all a dream. You did get back home last night without anything happening to you, but it felt so real. You reach up with your hand and touch your lips. You had kissed SanDeul, you had imagined it, you had liked it….a lot. You shake your head and try to stop thinking ridicules thoughts. SanDeul has never shown any feelings like that towards you, you liked him when you first met him but he was going out with someone he truly loved so you had to give up on him. Also MinWoo is really nice to you and he treats you specially, he might even like you. Though it would be hard to have a relationship with him because he’s an idol and if it was found out you were dating him then you would instantly have enemies. You get up and trudge downstairs still pondering over everything, you fetch yourself a glass of water and see that there are waffles on the kitchen table, you steal one and bite into it. Its delicious, you then notice a note next to the plate of waffles.

 Dear (Your name here), I got called to work today…again...something important came up. I’m so sorry we can’t have a regular mum/daughter day out. I’ll make it up to you sometime. I’ll be gone till late so hang out with someone and don’t wait for me.
xoxox

 You sigh, not again. This is always happening. You look at the kitchen clock and see that it’s 10:00, normally by this time you would be doing something with your mum. Hmmmm, you ponder for a bit and decide that you will give JinYoung a call. You two haven’t hung out in a long time and you don’t think he has anything important planned. You jog up the stairs and into your room and get JinYoung’s contact number up and give him a call. After several rings it is picked up.

 “Argh, hello….”

 “Hello Mr. Sleepy head, it’s (Your name here) and how can you be asleep at this hour?”

 “(Your name here) I’m a guy, we hibernate throughout the day, also SanDeul slept over cause he couldn’t find his shoes in the end so we stayed up late. But why are you calling me, aren’t you meant to be with your mum?”

 “Haha, typical. No, I’m not. She got called to work AGAIN, it’s so annoying. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out because we haven’t done that in awhile. That is if you have nothing planned.”

 “Uhhhhh, hold on I need to think if have anything planned. I don’t think so. I’m up for it. Can you stop and pick me up? Come over sometime now will be fine because I’m already awake. Seeya in a jiff.”

 “Seeya oppa”

 You hang up and go get dressed. You finish eating the waffles and pack a few for JinYoung and SanDeul for you know that adore waffles. You head out; on the way you avoid the shortcut and take the long route. You don’t want to risk being attacked, though the saving part you wouldn’t mind. You giggle at the thought and then quickly stop. You arrive at JinYoung’s house shortly and knock on the door, you are only waiting for a while and then the door is opened by JinYoung. You both hug each other tightly and then JinYoung walks up with you to his room. While walking you talk about what you want to do when you go out. You both decide that going to a board game café for a bit and then having lunch sounds like a good idea. As you enter his room you instantly flop into his bed and hide under the covers. His bed is extremely comfortable for everything and especially sleeping. Being JinYoung’s best friend means you can both sleep on his bed and there is nothing weird about it. Most of the time you would shove JinYoung off throughout the night so you found find him on the floor in the morning. JinYoung laughs and says that he is just get his breakfast, you mumble ok through his blankets. Since you have snuggled under his covers so much if someone walked in no-one would think you were there and this is exactly what happened. JinYoung’s bathroom door opens and SanDeul steps out in only his boxers and a towel thrown over his shoulder. You didn’t hear the door open but you the footsteps and think that JinYoung is back so you sit up and uncover yourself from the jungle of blankets. You scream and give a little gasp for before you see you see SanDeul wearing practically nothing. Your heart stops for a moment and your cheeks are going bright red. The first things that come into your mind are 1) SanDeul is only in BOXERS!!! 2) SanDeul’s body is hot, he is tanned and you can see that he is slightly worked out 3) His hair is still wet and he looks even more ier then usual and lastly 4) YOU ARE SEEING ALL OF THIS. After staring at him for a few seconds you realize what you are doing and quickly hide under the covers.

 “(Your name here) why the hell were you hiding under the blankets. I didn’t think anyone was in the room that’s why I came out ALMOST ! Also you can look, I’m behind the door.”

 You stop covering yourself with the blanket and see that he has taken refugee behind the door, as he said. He looks ridicules. Both of your faces are bright red. JinYoung all of a sudden walks into the room and sees your red face.

 “Why are you red, please don’t tell me you found my AGAIN. Man I need to find a better place to them and you need to stop peeking around my room.”

 You shake your head and point behind him; he turns and bursts out laughing.

 “Are you telling me that SanDeul walked into this room thinking no one was here and you were only wearing your boxes?”

 SanDeul nods and then sticks a leg out to prove that he is not wearing any pants.

 “That happened to me as well, what has it been like 2 times (Your name here)? “

 You all laugh and then SanDeul asks both of you to go out so he can get changed. You agree and climb out of bed. You close the door and then start rolling in tears with JinYoung on the floor.

“Did you see him hiding behind the door? Omg, I’m in tears. I never thought of doing that, the first time it happened I just stood frozen until you covered me with the blanket and the second time I just shot back into the bathroom. Hahaha. Omg, I’m dying, help me.”

 You both keep hysterically laughing.

  ______________________________________

Hey everyone, sorry for taking so long to update. Hope you like it though. I’m also sorry about the long chapters; I’ll be trying to make them shorter. Xox thank you followers.