Who is she?

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all my subbies~ <3

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 7 : Who's She?

 

 

 

[Youngjae pov :]

 

I was lying on my stomach while reading my favorite book on my bed when I heard Daehyun’s phone rang for a new message. I took his phone and glance on the screen, reading the sender name slowly.

 

1 text message from unknown number.

 

“Unknown number?” –I whispered slowly as I read it. The phone is locked with the password, so that I can’t open the message. Daehyun came out from the bathroom, done with his baths and looked at me.

 

“What’s wrong?” –asked him as he watched his phone on my hand. I immediately walked to him and passed the phone to him before leaving, walked to bathroom. “Message from unknown number.”

 

[End of Youngjae pov :]

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Daehyun pov :]

 

I done bathing and walked out from the bathroom, shocked to watch my phone on Youngjae’s hand. “What’s wrong?” –I asked him curiously as I saw him get up from our bed and slowly approaching me with my phone still on his hand.

 

“Message from unknown number.” –he said before passed out the phone to me and walked inside the bathroom, leaving me dumbfounded behind.

 

Unknown number?

 

I immediately unlocked my phone and opened the unknown message that Youngjae said before. I stared at the phone, a soft sigh leaving my lip.

 

 

From : Unknown number

Subject :  -

Message : Dae, I missed you so much. Let’s meet… :)

 

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I was shocked as I heard his voice so close to my ear and turned around, only to meet with his face so close to mine. I heart suddenly beating fast as I felt heat came all over my face.

 

Our lip is so close until I can felt his breath hitting my face. I held myself from leaning forward and attack his cute lip with mine. “W –What are you doing” –I said as I slowly move backward from him.

 

He chuckled softly while moving away from me and grabbed his towel. “I forget to bring my towel… and I saw you staring at the phone as if you wanted to bore a hole on it. What is it? The unknown number message?” –asked him while heading back to bathroom.

 

“Nothing. Just one of my worker’s message.” –I lied and he just looked at me, getting inside the bathroom again before closed the door. “Okay…”

 

What should I do?

 

I thought to myself and then heard another message came. I slowly opened the message and read it.

 

 

From : Unknown number

Subject :  -

Message : Dae baby~ Reply me please… You ignored me you many times, you know? :(

 

 

To : Unknown number

Subject :  -

Message : Please don’t disturb me anymore!

 

 

You don’t know what the problem is…

 

[End of Daehyun pov :]

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Third pov :]

 

Youngjae sat at the sofa while his finger busy with the remote on his hand, clicking the poor button repeatedly because of boring. He felt so bored because his class for whole week was canceled because of the some problem in his school.

 

He turned his face to watch his husband still busy playing with his lovely phone, ignoring /him/ other people around him. Daehyun also still in his wedding leave, so that he will always being home for the whole week.

 

Youngjae thinks, maybe that is the right time for him to get along with the older man. He get up from him previous seat and walked toward his husband place, slowly. He sat next to his husband and took a glance on the smart phone. “Hey, what are you doing?” –asked the husband while pushing him away.

 

“I bored…” –whined the younger as he lied down on the soft sofa while rolling around, almost hitting the older boy. “Hey, stop!” –said Daehyun as he held the younger body to pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter