The secret.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all my subbies~ <3

PandaSnoppy (<3)

___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 8 : The Secret.

 

 

 

[Daehyun pov :]

 

The room was so silent when I came out from the bathroom and I saw Youngjae stood silently with his hand holding my phone tightly. His eyes were not leaving the ground as his face looked like he was in the confusion.

 

I did remembered that my phone was ringing before and I came closer as I asked him. “Who’s that?” He lifted his face, looked directly into my eyes. “Who’s Eunji?” –asked him and my face immediately changed at that name.

 

Eunji?

 

How did he know Eunji?

 

The phone call!

 

Looking at the phone in hand, I made a few steps forward and asked him. “How did you know that name? Did someone call me when I was in the bathroom?” He blinked cutely and nodded.

 

“There’s one girl called you. She said she is…” He stopped. Confusion appeared all over his face. “… She said she is your girlfriend. Is it true?” –asked him. He looked right into my eyes, asking for an answer.

 

I was at the loss of words as my mouth like being shut tightly by the strongest glue. I turned my gaze away from him, tried to think of any words to explain. Why did my heart felt like this? As if I will hurt him if I say the truth about Eunji. I felt like I will hurt him if I say that Eunji is my girlfriend. Ex – girlfriend.

 

“Dae…” –called him softly. I really don’t know why? My name sounded so nice when it came out from the cute mouth of him. I saw him, pouting his cute lip because of my lack of response. “Daehyunnie…”

 

Yeah, I like that nickname…

 

“Yes? I’m sorry… I was thinking. What did you say?” He looked at me, this time he was puffing his cheeks. “I asked you… who’s Eunji? She said she is your girlfriend! Aren’t you hear me just now?” –asked him.

 

What did I think?

 

Did my mind think of him instead of answering his question?

 

I cleared my throat and looked at him back. “Erm… She’s my girlfriend.” His eyes got wide as his eyes still watched me intensely. “W –What?” His face looked so shocked and I can sense of hurt feeling inside his eyes.

 

Did he sad because I lied to him?

 

“She’s… my girlfriend.” –I repeated again with the word girlfriend a bit low. My eyes were still locking with his beautiful brown orbs, watched any change of feeling. “Did you in the relationship with her when you married me?” –asked him as he turned his gaze away from me.

 

What is this?

 

What is this feeling?

 

I can’t explain it!

 

“I don’t know how to explain. We’re having some issue right now…” I sighed. He walked closer and smiled. I don’t know but I love to see that smile right now. “Well, I have time… so you can explain to me.” He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him, asking me to join him.

 

He didn’t mad?

 

 

 

[flashback :]

 

“Eunji –ah, I missed you?” –I said right after she answered my call. I frowned slightly after I heard nothing from the other side.

 

“Eunji?” –I called her again.

 

“Sorry, this is not Eunji.” –said a male voice from the other side and I shocked.

 

“Who is this?” –I asked him and heard a whispering sound behind but I can clearly hear the voice.

 

“Eunji’s work partner… and who is this?” –said that voice.

 

“Her boyfriend…” –I said to him but my call got ended so suddenly.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I frowned because of that guy’s rude behavior. How could him, ended my call just like that? Then, my phone ringing, one message came from her.

 

 

From : Love <3

Subject :  -

Message : Sorry, baby. I’m so busy today. Too many works! /pout/ I missed you too, baby. Soooo much! I can’t meet you this week because I was so busy~

 

 

I pouted as I read the message because I knew she is busy and can’t have time for me for this whole week. I sighed softly before I replied her message.

 

 

To : Love <3

Subject :  -

Message : It’s okay, baby. : ) But don’t overwork yourself, okay? I love you, Jung Eunji~ <3

 

 

The message sent and I smiled to myself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter